users online
Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 186 187 188 ... 216 217 218
By fonewear 2016-08-02 09:48:57
Link | Citer | R

I thought tkd is just a substituent for not being able to find a baby sitter
By fonewear 2016-08-02 09:49:23
Link | Citer | R

"Billy go learn how to kick the air for 2 hours while mom and I try to rekindle our marriage"
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-02 09:50:27
Link | Citer | R

Substitute curse you auto correct
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-02 09:52:33
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Substitute curse you auto correct

strangely I read it right the first time...

VOTE TRUMP!!!!
By fonewear 2016-08-02 09:54:06
Link | Citer | R

I'm still waiting for Trump to ban FFXIAH. When is that going to happen ?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-08-02 10:01:17
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
C'mon bro, that's just the media spin.
Actually, it's called being a decent *** human being.

He unfairly attacked Trump who absolutely zero to do with his sons death. He was a political hack prostituting his son's death to help Hillary Clinton who sent his son to die in Iraq in the first place. Trump is not proposing to ban all Muslims. That is a lie the Democrats will not let go of. Now I see Mr Khan saying that he wants out of the spotlight. Convenient timing as stories are now breaking of his ties to the Clinton Foundation, Saudi Arabia and the corrupt selling of Visas to wealthy Middle-Easterners.
That's gonna be par for the course in the next 90 or so days.

Make wild exaggeration/accusation about trump, wait for him to respond, then collude with the media to gang up on the response no matter what it is. When the wild accusation or accuser is challenged, bury the story and move onto the next one.

In the meantime post no storyies that deal with Hillarys insidious behavior and when someone brings them up, ignore them. Let's hope trump can adjust to be new tactic. No one is showing up at Hillarys rally's, she is in deep ***.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-08-02 10:03:17
Link | Citer | R

The difference is Trump says bad things. Hillary does bad things.
Hillary says bad things too, then lies and says otherwise.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-02 10:05:20
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
The difference is Trump says bad things. Hillary does bad things.
Hillary says bad things too, then lies and says otherwise.

That is true. But when women lie everyone clap their hands. Men lie they are pigs or rapists or some bad verb.
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-02 10:12:26
Link | Citer | R

I want him to join my boycott!
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-08-02 10:38:01
Link | Citer | R

Trump has been calling for a ban on all Muslims from entering the country since December, pretending thats not part of his platform in order to attack the Khan speech is a joke and its not working. Nothing Khan said on that stage was false. Keep trying to spin a Gold Star family as the villains tho.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-08-02 11:13:22
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Well, I don't see him posting here now do you?
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-08-02 11:18:09
Link | Citer | R

Trump is not proposing to ban all Muslims.
Uhh. Yes, he is.

It's not a 'permanent' ban in that, it could eventually get lifted. Once everything is figured out. Like extensive background checks on civilians in a war torn country. Which currently take a minimum of two months to do.

You know, if you want to pretend a large conservative faction would ever support such a ban from being lifted.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-08-02 11:27:35
Link | Citer | R

Barack Obama that cares for his dog better than he cares for our veterans.
Anyone else remember that time Trump mocked McCain for being a POW?

Man, such a fantastic Veteran supporter.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-02 11:39:31
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »

It has nothing to do with his support of veterans. Trump has a problem with lashing out at people who attack him, and often says something inappropriate as a result. It seems like a majority of statements people use against him to portray him as anti-veteran, anti-women, or anti-whatever have more to do with him not keeping his overly-defensive yap shut than they have to do with his actual views or policies.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-02 11:44:00
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
But to answer who did the math, American Action Forum:

https://www.americanactionforum.org/research/the-personnel-and-infrastructure-needed-to-remove-all-undocumented-immigrants-in-two-years/

And before you go oh look but it says 2 years in the link, read the study. It's a comparison between their 20yr projection which is based on the current policy, infrastructure, and man power vs what it would take to do it in 2yrs as proposed by Trump and Cruz in their campaigns.

It's sorta cute that you think anyone will read this.

Well I don't expect you to read anything over 140 characters but I do expect people who want to discuss the findings of a study to read it. Especially if we want to discuss the logistics of deporting 11 million people over the course of 2yrs vs 20yrs.
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-02 11:45:19
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

he wont boycott it, just build a wall around it.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-08-02 11:47:41
Link | Citer | R

And make ZAM pay for it.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-08-02 11:47:44
Link | Citer | R

Well like I said, he has been on the record in banning all Muslims from entering the country since December. He might have backpedaled on it a bit and changed his ban to "temporary," but its still a major part of his platform.
By fonewear 2016-08-02 11:52:13
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Well like I said, he has been on the record in banning all Muslims from entering the country since December. He might have backpedaled on it a bit and changed his ban to "temporary," but its still a major part of his platform.

Change the words temporary to permanent and chance the words ban to kill !
By fonewear 2016-08-02 11:52:25
Link | Citer | R

change *
 Asura.Thorva
Serveur: Asura
user: Thorva
By Asura.Thorva 2016-08-02 12:20:04
Link | Citer | R

But to answer who did the math, American Action Forum:

https://www.americanactionforum.org/research/the-personnel-and-infrastructure-needed-to-remove-all-undocumented-immigrants-in-two-years/

And before you go oh look but it says 2 years in the link, read the study. It's a comparison between their 20yr projection which is based on the current policy, infrastructure, and man power vs what it would take to do it in 2yrs as proposed by Trump and Cruz in their campaigns.

It's sorta cute that you think anyone will read this.

I didn't, the statement was contradictory, says 20 years if buses ran 600+ a day, which was terrible math. That was what I was getting at, the math itself was way off. You simply can not run around saying if we did this is would take 20 years, when it is obviously ***.
To make is comparison is one thing, to add in logistics is another, to blatantly come out and say it would take 20 years to deport 11 million people at a rate of 600+ buses a day is ignorant.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-02 12:31:50
Link | Citer | R

No it's hyperbole, do I need a /hyperbole tag? but it doesn't change the fact it's a monumental undertaking that can't be done as advertised on the campaign stump. /inference.
By fonewear 2016-08-02 12:36:57
Link | Citer | R

I'll volunteer to personally drive illegal immigrants out of the country. Just to get them out.
 Asura.Thorva
By Asura.Thorva 2016-08-02 12:57:45
Link | Citer | R

No it's hyperbole, do I need a /hyperbole tag? but it doesn't change the fact it's a monumental undertaking that can't be done as advertised on the campaign stump. /inference.
What can't be done is attempting to make false claims with math, math is the one true language, there is no slang in math, there is no ghetto in math. Math is the same in every language.
As I skimmed over your link, nowhere in there did I find anything about 600 buses, and I used that neat little trick called ctrl+F. I searched "year" to find your claim of 600 buses a day, I search "600" I did not find the claim of 600 buses a day would take 20 years. So I might have missed it, not likely, but possible. The fact is, either you lied about 600 buses a day to support your side of the debate which was proven to be false with real math. Or I missed where is said they are putting 2.5 people per bus in that link.
Don't like the idea? fine. don't like Trump? fine. Don't go making things up to support your opinion. Don't go believing everything you see online, obviously as I clearly blew a whole in that false claim of 600 buses a day would take 20 years.
Now if you want to be anti-Trump or whatever, fine go right ahead, but please use real facts and math if you want to be taken seriously, because the very moment you make wild *** *** claims like you did with the 600 buses a day would take 20 years, you immediately lose credibility and nobody will buy anything you say anymore.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-08-02 13:00:16
Link | Citer | R

Why is this person so angry? And why are they incapable of accepting that they missed an information that was simply implied by the other person(the logistics)?
 Asura.Thorva
By Asura.Thorva 2016-08-02 13:06:32
Link | Citer | R

Not sure who is angry, I just pointed out you can't make false claims with math and proved that very point. I also clearly stated I don't care what political values he holds, just not to make *** claims.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-08-02 13:10:18
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Ragnarok.Raenil said: »

It has nothing to do with his support of veterans. Trump has a problem with lashing out at people who attack him, and often says something inappropriate as a result. It seems like a majority of statements people use against him to portray him as anti-veteran, anti-women, or anti-whatever have more to do with him not keeping his overly-defensive yap shut than they have to do with his actual views or policies.
It's almost like people do the same ***towards Hillary. Go figure.

At least you're aware Trump is absolutely someone we don't want doing any sort of interaction with foreign leaders.
 Asura.Iuno
user: freyavp
By Asura.Iuno 2016-08-02 13:15:57
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Oh, so you're okay with outsourcing american jobs to asian workers?!?
say that in california, i bet you'll find a ton of white conservatives willing to pick walnuts and strawberries for sub standard pay with 0 benefits in a 100+ degree sun!

yeah! get rid of those immigrants and cheap labor! america needs jobs!
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-02 13:15:57
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Thorva said: »
What can't be done is attempting to make false claims with math, math is the one true language, there is no slang in math, there is no ghetto in math. Math is the same in every language.
As I skimmed over your link, nowhere in there did I find anything about 600 buses, and I used that neat little trick called ctrl+F. I searched "year" to find your claim of 600 buses a day, I search "600" I did not find the claim of 600 buses a day would take 20 years. So I might have missed it, not likely, but possible. The fact is, either you lied about 600 buses a day to support your side of the debate which was proven to be false with real math. Or I missed where is said they are putting 2.5 people per bus in that link.
Don't like the idea? fine. don't like Trump? fine. Don't go making things up to support your opinion. Don't go believing everything you see online, obviously as I clearly blew a whole in that false claim of 600 buses a day would take 20 years.
Now if you want to be anti-Trump or whatever, fine go right ahead, but please use real facts and math if you want to be taken seriously, because the very moment you make wild *** *** claims like you did with the 600 buses a day would take 20 years, you immediately lose credibility and nobody will buy anything you say anymore.

The 600 buses was hyperbole. It was intentional. You shouldn't still be stuck on it.

If you need it pointed out to you

#1 the study has nothing to do with the hyperbole of 600 buses but everything to do with the scope and scale of deporting 11 million people in 2yrs with respect to what needs to addressed with respect to current laws, available man power, and resources to achieve that.

#2: The same group that published this paper published a prior study that gave a range of 20yrs to deport 11 million people with the current laws, available man power, and resources.

#3 you're probably still stuck on the 600 and nobody can help you get off your high horse. But that's ok because you for got the variables of 28 days of detainment and the required judges decision. Which in case you didn't know are backlogged for 2yrs at the moment.

So forget about the 600 buses statement because it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, much like any post directed at Lordgrim.
First Page 2 3 ... 186 187 188 ... 216 217 218