First Page 2 3 ... 139 140 141 ... 216 217 218
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-22 13:20:17
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
This is the time a third party wins the us election!
Someone should run as a Whig.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-22 13:20:57
Link | Citer | R

Seha said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Good, then promote him
More than bringing it up on this forum there isn't much I can do. Nor willing to do. I don't even live in America. This is a job for you guys lol.

Fair enough, but if you want an America that is less likely to screw things up for other countries, promoting a Libertarian might be the way to go in this election.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-22 13:21:09
Link | Citer | R

HILLARY CLINTON IS AN IMMORAL SOCIOPATH.
SHE IS THE WORST OF THE SPECIES.

So the solution is Donald Trump? lol. You can't make that line of argument without running into the reality that Trump is equally slimebag, the two are (were?) pretty good friends and hung around similar circles.

Only Sanders supporters like myself get the moral high ground. Because you know, he ran an adult campaign albeit pretty one note overall. *** OFF BANKS and sod off, Trumpettes.

Your man is textbook definition of a rich sociopath.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-22 13:21:19
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Slore said: »
hillary is a slug and the fact that she breaks all the rules, lies, cheats, manipulates everything and liberals have no problem with that is disgusting.

Trump back steps something that he has a change on and liberals implode, but hillary does it and its ok. The logic is amazing.
Dude the only poster on this website I've ever seen being a Clinton fan is Bacon and he hasn't posted in p&r in a while.

Meanwhile I do see the conservatives ignoring the same Trump bs they accuse Clinton of lol.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-22 13:23:29
Link | Citer | R

hillary is a slug and the fact that she breaks all the rules, lies, cheats, manipulates everything and liberals have no problem with that is disgusting.

Trump back steps something that he has a change on and liberals implode, but hillary does it and its ok. The logic is amazing.
It's because in the grand scheme of things, her rule breakage amounts to jaywalking, it's not really worth taking the time to write out a ticket but there's no harm in looking at her and saying "don't do that."
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-22 13:24:08
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »

Someone is already. It's the candidate seen here with Donald Trump:

[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-22 13:24:57
Link | Citer | R

Your vitriol for "liberals" is what's amazing.

You can't make a post without insulting people, thinly veiling it as a general "group" of people rather than specific people here.

Hillary and Trump are both scum. Most of us agree on that.

It's just a matter of who people think would do worse for the country, and my personal belief based on the evidence at hand is that Trump would flush us down the toilet.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-22 13:25:12
Link | Citer | R

BULL-MOOSE, ***.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-22 13:26:47
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »

It's sad that this should be the idea that brings us all together.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-22 13:27:25
Link | Citer | R

If Adolph Hitler, Idi Amin, Josef Stalin, Benito Mussolini, or Saddam Hussein were running gainst Donald Trump, maybe Trump as president would be a good idea, but they aren't so he's a terrible choice.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-22 13:27:47
Link | Citer | R

BULL-MOOSE, ***.

This country only wishes they had a President like Teddy Roosevelt again.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2016-06-22 13:28:20
Link | Citer | R

Blazed1979 said: »
Things & stuff
You're wrong in various ways but the most obvious are "Trump will be the next president" and "Hillary will go to prison."

For starters, Trump doesn't have a chance, his own party is trying to reject him and if they do and take the nomination from him, it will split the Republican vote between an Independent Trump and whoever the GOP picks to nominate. Secondly, Hillary isn't going to prison probably won't even be charged. She's a public official and will most likely get an out one way or another, there's also the thing about this email scandal and the Benghazi thing being blown out of proportion. It's a big deal but it isn't THAT big of a deal.

The republicans would be dumb as mud to try. They would basically be handing over the election to Hilary. Should the republicans choose to ignore Trump's voting base, I think it will have even worse consequences than him in office. I doubt even the Dems would advise the GOP to do that. If that does happen, its more reason for me to scream "the illuminati are trying to weaken the US" conspiracies. It doesn't make any sense. Trump is popular, he should win. What kind of president he makes is another question, but he's not going to be a push over. He might f_ck up a lot of things during his presidency, but i bet he fixes a lot of crap too, which would be better than the past 16 years of BS.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-22 13:28:39
Link | Citer | R

Seha said: »
Good, then promote him
More than bringing it up on this forum there isn't much I can do. Nor willing to do. I don't even live in America. This is a job for you guys lol.

Fair enough, but if you want an America that is less likely to screw things up for other countries, promoting a Libertarian might be the way to go in this election.
If I had any connections(or more freetime)I would talk to more people.
I do believe it's important to be politically active in the scope your life duties allows you(not everyone has the time to go in squares and handing out fliers). Sometimes simply talking to others is good enough, you're spreading a message and that is still important.

In America outside of this circle I don't know anyone so other than coming here and sharing my opinions *shrugs* sometimes interesting conversations happen. Sometimes not.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-22 13:29:03
Link | Citer | R

Teddy Roosevelt is the definition of a badass that almost anyone can relate to. I mean, what President sneaks away from his entourage to go camping in Yellowstone and geek about wildlife?

A FILTHY LIBERAL SCUMBAG SHILL. That's who. *** THE ENVIRONMENT. DRILL BABY DRILL.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-06-22 13:30:32
Link | Citer | R

It's because in the grand scheme of things, her rule breakage amounts to jaywalking, it's not really worth taking the time to write out a ticket but there's no harm in looking at her and saying "don't do that."
Lol, what? Do you know who Hillary Clinton has been for the past 3 decades? That whole statement is absurd. Her law breakage amounts to a whole lot more than that, but she gets away with it due to her connections and wealth, in addition to young voter ignorance.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-22 13:31:32
Link | Citer | R

Things & stuff
You're wrong in various ways but the most obvious are "Trump will be the next president" and "Hillary will go to prison."

For starters, Trump doesn't have a chance, his own party is trying to reject him and if they do and take the nomination from him, it will split the Republican vote between an Independent Trump and whoever the GOP picks to nominate. Secondly, Hillary isn't going to prison probably won't even be charged. She's a public official and will most likely get an out one way or another, there's also the thing about this email scandal and the Benghazi thing being blown out of proportion. It's a big deal but it isn't THAT big of a deal.

The republicans would be dumb as mud to try. They would basically be handing over the election to Hilary. Should the republicans choose to ignore Trump's voting base, I think it will have even worse consequences than him in office. I doubt even the Dems would advise the GOP to do that. If that does happen, its more reason for me to scream "the illuminati are trying to weaken the US" conspiracies. It doesn't make any sense. Trump is popular, he should win. What kind of president he makes is another question, but he's not going to be a push over. He might f_ck up a lot of things during his presidency, but i bet he fixes a lot of crap too, which would be better than the past 16 years of BS.
Trump being popular can, and is, a bad thing. He's popular for the same reason Westboro Baptist is; he says outrageous things and offends people. I agree that rejecting his nomination would be extremely foolish for the GOP though.
 Odin.Slore
Serveur: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2016-06-22 13:32:05
Link | Citer | R

Why then did they slam General Petraeus so hard? He did less and liberals called for more punishment.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-22 13:32:30
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

BULL-MOOSE, ***.

It depresses me when people name drop great presidents, regardless of party. Look at how far we've come. They're probably rolling in their graves so fast that you could use them to make table legs.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-22 13:32:36
Link | Citer | R

I still want to know why I should vote Trump then. He's got no experience working in government at all, a government is not a business and he won't even come clean on how much he's actually worth.

It's the equivalent of that guy who talks about how yuuuuuuge his *** is but never actually lets anyone see it. Because it's his business how large his penis is yet he never stops talking about it.

Show us the girth certificate already, Trump.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Serveur: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2016-06-22 13:33:16
Link | Citer | R

You can't make a post without insulting people, thinly veiling it as a general "group" of people rather than specific people here.

It's just a matter of who people think would do worse for the country, and my personal belief based on the evidence at hand is that Trump would flush us down the toilet.

Maybe Ted Cruz will get the VP nod. Would that make you happy?
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-22 13:33:23
Link | Citer | R

A man who's entire campaign comes down to "look at how successful I am" yet won't show the wealth. What the ***, indeed.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-22 13:33:44
Link | Citer | R

Teddy Roosevelt is the definition of a badass that almost anyone can relate to. I mean, what President sneaks away from his entourage to go camping in Yellowstone and geek about wildlife?

A FILTHY LIBERAL SCUMBAG SHILL. That's who. *** THE ENVIRONMENT. DRILL BABY DRILL.

Yeah...I'm not saying he didn't have a few glaring flaws, but outside of a few overly-sensitive Millennials who can't roll with the punches, and a few fossil-fuel-tied politicians/mega-donors...
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-22 13:34:05
Link | Citer | R

Ted would rather send himself directly to Jesus than stand on stage as Trump's subordinate. lol
By Blazed1979 2016-06-22 13:34:19
Link | Citer | R

HILLARY CLINTON IS AN IMMORAL SOCIOPATH.
SHE IS THE WORST OF THE SPECIES.

So the solution is Donald Trump? lol. You can't make that line of argument without running into the reality that Trump is equally slimebag, the two are (were?) pretty good friends and hung around similar circles.

Only Sanders supporters like myself get the moral high ground. Because you know, he ran an adult campaign albeit pretty one note overall. *** OFF BANKS and sod off, Trumpettes.

Your man is textbook definition of a rich sociopath.

I was supporting Sanders until the bell went ding-ding-ding.
He's out. It was too good to be true. People are idiots. But lets not forget who's fault it is that he lost; the party that went out of their way to screw him over, not the GOP but the fuggin Democrats. Yeah If I was a US citizen I would be voting for Trump or Pee Herman to spit on the Dems.
By Ramyrez 2016-06-22 13:34:21
Link | Citer | R

"Lawl."

Now you're just trolling.

Get outta here with that noise.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-22 13:36:49
Link | Citer | R

Nixon had to leave office for less.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-22 13:37:11
Link | Citer | R

Pee Herman

You leave Pee-Wee out of this.

He's a loner, Blazed. A rebel.

You don't wanna get mixed up with a guy like him.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-22 13:37:32
Link | Citer | R

I still want to know why I should vote Trump then. He's got no experience working in government at all, a government is not a business and he won't even come clean on how much he's actually worth.

Great, so we should vote for the person who is actively selling out to the highest bidders? The woman who is taking money that gives her conflicts of interest that make her unable to act against businesses and countries that threaten the interests of the American public?
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-22 13:38:04
Link | Citer | R

Why then did they slam General Petraeus so hard? He did less and liberals called for more punishment.
Gen. Petraeus wasn't running for president. Hillary is and despite what she has been saying, she's been running since 2007. That's why she gets an out. That and wealth, as Vyre said.

The government has wasted a bunch of money, trying to pin Benghazi on Hillary, now they are investigating her on the email thing and in my honest opinion, that investigation isn't a waste but unless they truly find something bad, persuing legal action on her would cost more than it's worth.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-22 13:38:38
Link | Citer | R

BULL-MOOSE, ***.

It depresses me when people name drop great presidents, regardless of party. Look at how far we've come. They're probably rolling in their graves so fast that you could use them to make table legs.

Was that a lathe joke?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 139 140 141 ... 216 217 218