Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-20 08:42:15
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Calatilla said: »
If both candidates are so bad can't you all just chuck in a vote of no confidence for them both and say "you both suck, get out" and start over?

If only it were that easy.
There is actually Johnson too. If the media remember him sometimes he might actually end up grabbing the attention of many voters for the only virtue of not being Clinton or Trump lol.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-20 08:42:53
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
If both candidates are so bad can't you all just chuck in a vote of no confidence for them both and say "you both suck, get out" and start over?

There is actually Johnson too. If the media remember him sometimes he might actually end up grabbing the attention of many voters for the only virtue of not being Clinton or Trump lol.

He and Sanders should team up for the irrelevant candidate !
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-06-20 08:53:43
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Originally reported as a suspected mexican cartel slaying. Now it's "we don't know and refuse to speculate" ....to be fair to the columbian cartels who are offended by being called mexicans?

8 dead in ohio

Is it racist to suspect Los Zetas aka "The Cartel of the North" who were founded by 30 mexican military members and are very well known for using military style tactics.

Or should we start kicking down old lady's doors that belong to the the Rotarians?

you probably haven't heard of this story since it doesn't effect you or fit the current narrative. but this is the kind of ***trump is blabbering on about and I thought perhaps if you read and understood it, some of his insane gibberish would make more sense

Whoever did it should be Hillary's VP because they meet Chanti's one standard.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-20 09:06:12
Link | Citer | R

I see Trump just fired his campaign manager, as if thats going to stop his freefall.
By fonewear 2016-06-20 09:13:38
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
I see Trump just fired his campaign manager, as if thats going to stop his freefall.

Obama you are next !

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-20 09:19:23
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
it should be Hillary's VP

makes sense...Joaquín Archivaldo "El Chappo" Guzmán is probably the only person in the universe whose hands might be dirtier than clinton's...
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-06-20 09:30:25
Link | Citer | R

Sadly, America does not have a vote of no confidence. Neither by the general population nor by "our" elected representatives.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-06-20 09:32:01
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
It is pretty impressive that Trump is doing well in spite of the 24/7 negative coverage. It proves that most people realize that CNN MSNBC etc are a joke. And people are smarter stupider than the media gives them credit.
"I love the poorly educated." - Trump
By fonewear 2016-06-20 09:45:25
Link | Citer | R

That is like saying people won't vote for Hillary cause she is a woman like me !

So Hillary gets plenty of dumb voters too. It isn't just Trump.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-20 09:49:17
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
"I love the poorly educated." - Trump

/tiny tim

trump loves us...everyone!

the sickly tiny tim from "a christmas carol" not the weirdo tiny tim

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-20 09:58:20
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Difference being, Trump targets the poorly educated.

Nothing wins over the hearts and minds of the people like calling them stupid.

It Worked Really Really Well for John Traitor Kerry, keep up the good work.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-20 10:00:08
Link | Citer | R

That is like saying people won't vote for Hillary cause she is a woman like me !

Oh yes, I'm sure Hillary would never do that. You know, because the welfare party would never think of targeting the poorly educated.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2016-06-20 10:21:54
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Oh yes, I'm sure Hillary would never do that. You know, because the welfare party would never think of targeting the poorly educated.

She targets the poor, that's not the same thing.

The reason they are poor is cause they can count to potato !
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-20 10:37:33
Link | Citer | R

Clinton does demagogy too. Just like every other politician ever(much to my utmost dislike). It's just that Trump does only that lol.
 Asura.Calatilla
Serveur: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2016-06-20 10:43:55
Link | Citer | R

If one or both of them got assassinated before taking office, would anybody really care?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-20 10:44:06
Link | Citer | R

She targets the poor, that's not the same thing.

Not the same thing? Correlation charts would suggest otherwise. If you want to ignore the fact that high school dropouts tend to vote Democrat, that's your call I guess.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-20 10:48:39
Link | Citer | R

Are we really fighting over who has the smarter voting base? I'll tell you it's neither the deme or the pubs that's for sure...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-20 10:49:28
Link | Citer | R

If one or both of them got assassinated before taking office, would anybody really care?
Yes. We would care if our presidential nominees were assassinated regardless of who we support.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-20 10:51:26
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Are we really fighting over who has the smarter voting base? I'll tell you it's neither the deme or the pubs that's for sure...

No, I'm just pointing out that it's dumb to think only Trump is aiming for "uneducated" voters.

On a related note, Democrats fare well with the least educated and the most educated, with the Republicans closing the gaps in the middle. Nobody has a monopoly on intelligence or stupidity here.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-20 10:55:11
Link | Citer | R

Why do we really even care?
By fonewear 2016-06-20 10:56:06
Link | Citer | R

Why do we really even care?

Why I"ll tell you why:

[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-06-20 11:31:38
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Originally reported as a suspected mexican cartel slaying. Now it's "we don't know and refuse to speculate" ....to be fair to the columbian cartels who are offended by being called mexicans?

8 dead in ohio

Is it racist to suspect Los Zetas aka "The Cartel of the North" who were founded by 30 mexican military members and are very well known for using military style tactics.

Or should we start kicking down old lady's doors that belong to the the Rotarians?

you probably haven't heard of this story since it doesn't effect you or fit the current narrative. but this is the kind of ***trump is blabbering on about and I thought perhaps if you read and understood it, some of his insane gibberish would make more sense
Trump is blabbering about murders with no substantiated connection to Mexican immigrants, legal or otherwise?
 Sylph.Dravidian
Serveur: Sylph
user: Eliseus
By Sylph.Dravidian 2016-06-20 11:43:08
Link | Citer | R

No, I'm just pointing out that it's dumb to think only Trump is aiming for "uneducated" voters.

On a related note, Democrats fare well with the least educated and the most educated, with the Republicans closing the gaps in the middle. Nobody has a monopoly on intelligence or stupidity here.

Not necessarily. Under the assumption of intelligence and how many people blindly follow a democratic nominee with the promise of A. Things that could never realistically happen, or B. The promise of things that already exist would prove their intellectual level to be somewhat lower. Not to say they are stupid, because it requires a lot of work to be stupid. In my personal opinion, I actually feel someone has to strive harder to be stupid than to sound more intelligent. I feel based off of that alone, it is somewhat disheartening to the laws and different benefits that exist in our country that people either don't know about on a regular basis or blatantly disregard them to further support a candidates goal to implement......... what already exists.

I was on one of my favorite sites to argue with fellow gamers (not actually sure how many of them play the games that the site is dedicated to anymore) MMO-C, and there is literally democrats who interpret the 2nd amendment to not be a right to own arms. Ignoring the want to change the constitution, this shows an entirely new level of ignorance. It's almost just as bad as the democrats trying to change history as to try and not associate themselves with a past they consider objectionable.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-20 12:32:37
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Trump is blabbering about murders with no substantiated connection to Mexican immigrants, legal or otherwise?

I'm blabbering on about murders that nobody seems to care about because ohio was already a shithole before the cartels showed up, filling our streets with cheap mexican dope and eliminating their competition by any means necessary.

I guess we could jam our heads up our *** and pretend it was someone other than the Zetas if you like.... so as not to offend...

But really... having a second drug gang with military precision cross border strikes that take out entire families in four separate homes in OHIO at the same time... MEXICAN or OTHERWISE doesn't fill me with a sense of joyful hope for the future....No offense to the canadians but I'm pretty sure it wasn't someone from free french/montreal liberation whatstheirfaces

You are a smart guy, who else could possibly have been responsible?

Take a look at the crime and Give me one possibility of anyone else it likely could have pulled it off.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-20 12:52:11
Link | Citer | R

I was trying to look up whether "latinos" or "hispanics" was the proper term for race since some people seem to think "mexican" is it's own race now....

according to census.gov it's both? that's just confusing...then I stumbled onto this....wtf?

does anyone know what the hell this is about
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-20 13:09:56
Link | Citer | R

From what I've been able to gather, "Hispanics" refers to people from Spanish-speaking countries, while "Latinos" refers to people from Latin America (almost everything from Mexico to Argentina). There's a lot of overlap there, but you wouldn't call a Brazilian "Hispanic" or a Spaniard "Latino".
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-20 13:19:11
Link | Citer | R

I thought a Spaniard would be categorized as white/european...

/ponders
By fonewear 2016-06-20 13:22:56
Link | Citer | R

From what I've been able to gather, "Hispanics" refers to people from Spanish-speaking countries, while "Latinos" refers to people from Latin America (almost everything from Mexico to Argentina). There's a lot of overlap there, but you wouldn't call a Brazilian "Hispanic" or a Spaniard "Latino".

I made a run for the border yesterday turns out it was just Taco Bell !

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 127 128 129 ... 216 217 218