Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2016-06-13 12:00:18
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
The negative campaign against Trump with the lies of bigotry and hate is the most divisive thing I have ever seen in politics as long as I have been alive. For people to tear everyone apart like this, and fire people up to the point of rage and biolence as if they are actually preventing the rise of Nazi Germany is unforgivable. And all for what? To get an unworthy, corrupt woman elected. She isn't good enough to deserve ripping apart America like this.

Just when I think this place can't get any stupider someone says something like this. Quit trolling. Please.
He's not trolling, he's entirely serious.

I agree with him 100%, the push to smear trump is some of the most insane power hungry stuff there is. If you can't see it, then you're taking this cognitive dissonance thing to places it's never been before.
How exactly is Trump being smeared?

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-13 12:10:27
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Just when I think this place can't get any stupider

Well then it's your own fault for underestimating us...

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
things and stuff

this is also your fault girlboy...

now quit trolling us and get back to work!

trump or gtfo!

I sell Trump and Trump accessories !

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-13 12:15:15
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
I sell Trump and Trump accessories !

"Trump accessories" sounds like a group of guys who could also be convicted along side him with the Trump U thing!
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-13 12:16:27
Link | Citer | R

Trump stamps.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-13 12:16:47
Link | Citer | R

I'm ready to ban Muslims and Muslim accessories !
By Ramyrez 2016-06-13 12:17:13
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Trump stamps.

[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-13 12:17:38
Link | Citer | R

Wait! Even better!

MetaTrumpStamp!

[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-13 12:18:14
Link | Citer | R

I'm ready to ban Muslims and Muslim accessories !

...oil and the Bushes?
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-13 12:18:54
Link | Citer | R

It's too late for America the Muslims already won first gay night clubs...next the world !
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-13 12:20:23
Link | Citer | R

too soon foney
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-13 12:23:31
Link | Citer | R

It won't be too bad some public outrage then we will be back to hating each other as usual !
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-13 12:34:40
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Bahamut.Milamber said: »
How exactly is Trump being smeared?

By stating facts about him.

If only that were all. There's plenty to work with from the truth alone, but hyperbole abounds anyway.
By fonewear 2016-06-13 12:38:11
Link | Citer | R

Well if you watch CNN you would think Trump killed those people in the night club...
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-13 12:38:55
Link | Citer | R

It won't be too bad some public outrage then we will be back to hating each other as usual !

Not this time. We will rise -GUNS!- above that by uniting in purpose -GAYS!- without the politically polarizing -ISLAM!- knee-jerk reactions.

-TRUMP!-
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-13 12:40:18
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
The negative campaign against Trump with the lies of bigotry and hate is the most divisive thing I have ever seen in politics as long as I have been alive. For people to tear everyone apart like this, and fire people up to the point of rage and biolence as if they are actually preventing the rise of Nazi Germany is unforgivable. And all for what? To get an unworthy, corrupt woman elected. She isn't good enough to deserve ripping apart America like this.

Just when I think this place can't get any stupider someone says something like this. Quit trolling. Please.
He's not trolling, he's entirely serious.

I agree with him 100%, the push to smear trump is some of the most insane power hungry stuff there is. If you can't see it, then you're taking this cognitive dissonance thing to places it's never been before.
When a presidential candidate gets in front of a podium and says outrageous things about women, about Hispanics, about Muslims, it is HE who is at fault for the backlash, not his critics. His rhetoric is his responsibility and I can't even understand how you aren't seeing this. This goes beyond perspective and circumstance, it's just common sense.

Getting trolled by a mod is awesome.
That isn't trolling, nor is it an attack, it's a plea for you to stop trolling and shitting up threads because your next step is a section ban.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-13 12:40:38
Link | Citer | R

How exactly would stricter gun laws stop something like this ? I made the mistake of listening to NPR for like 30 mins. And it was appalling the anti gun people were out in full force.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-13 12:41:53
Link | Citer | R

How exactly would stricter gun laws stop something like this ? I made the mistake of listening to NPR for like 30 mins. And it was appalling the anti gun people were out in full force.
Well, there's the black market so it'd only help so much.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-13 12:42:39
Link | Citer | R

When a presidential candidate gets in front of a podium and says outrageous things about women, about Hispanics, about Muslims, it is HE who is at fault for the backlash, not his critics. His rhetoric is his responsibility and I can't even understand how you aren't seeing this. This goes beyond perception and circumstance, it's just common sense.

Some backlash is expected, but it would be wise to not place the blame for violence on anyone but the people acting violent. The last thing we need in this entitlement age is justification for hurting innocent people.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-13 12:44:10
Link | Citer | R

You can't stop people that want to kill. I don't care what law you pass or what you are currently outraged about. Every single time someone gets killed we act like the world is going to end. And everyone overreacts to it. Yea it sucks people died but you know what people die every day and no one is outraged. Gang violence domestic violence etc. How CNN and the media sensationalize this is very disgusting to me.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-13 12:44:50
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
When a presidential candidate gets in front of a podium and says outrageous things about women, about Hispanics, about Muslims, it is HE who is at fault for the backlash, not his critics. His rhetoric is his responsibility and I can't even understand how you aren't seeing this. This goes beyond perception and circumstance, it's just common sense.

Some backlash is expected, but it would be wise to not place the blame for violence on anyone but the people acting violent. The last thing we need in this entitlement age is justification for hurting innocent people.
True, violent protesters are in the wrong, there's no excuse for that.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-13 12:46:45
Link | Citer | R

your next step is a section ban.

NO U!!!

I already PM'd rooks! so prepare to be unceremonially stripped of your greenbar!....again... >.> you derailer and personal attacker!

I fart in your general direction you wiper of other people's bottoms!

Praise the almighty trump and his greatness!!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-13 12:47:56
Link | Citer | R

People are generally upset that these things happen but it's one part our own cultural fetishism of guns combined with the fact that lunatics from overseas have fixated on trying to spread death as a means of bringing about God or whatever.

You can't exactly ban guns overnight because like marijuana we're most likely just going to open a door where arms dealers make a mint over restrictions. And yet the soul of America is one fanatically devoted to dealing with problems with overwhelming violence.

It isn't even this -one- shooting. It's a culture where our leaders have all but thrown away rationality for the vitriolic, where people feel that violence is how you get across points. Where race is the football game of the hour and people cease to be people and instead resort to their base desires.

Make no mistake, we aren't going to kill our way out of problems like ISIS. So long as the ME is an unstable hotbed world powers play with to maintain power, jihadism and radical ideals are the byproduct.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-13 12:54:24
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
So long as the ME is an unstable hotbed world powers play with to maintain power, jihadism and radical ideals are the byproduct.

I know you meant the Middle East, but I prefer to think that you meant Maine. Everyone knows that all the crazy stuff happens in Maine.

[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-13 13:02:13
Link | Citer | R

Well, there's the black market so it'd only help so much.

[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-13 13:03:33
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I know you meant the Middle East, but I prefer to think that you meant Maine. Everyone knows that all the crazy stuff happens in Maine.

Castle Rock is a *** up place, son.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-13 13:20:27
Link | Citer | R

we aren't going to kill our way out of problems like ISIS

but nobody will get behind my chemical sterilization plan...
/shoulder sag
so hard to get funding for plans to wipe out the human race...

on topic ~unofficial trump theme song

[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-13 13:23:58
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
we aren't going to kill our way out of problems like ISIS

but nobody will get behind my chemical sterilization plan...
/shoulder sag
so hard to get funding for plans to wipe out the human race...

on topic ~unofficial trump theme song

……..,'::::::::::,~'': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''''¯¯''-„: : : : :\
……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~'''''~-„: : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯|
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''¯¯''''|: ~---„_: ||
……..,~-,/'': : : |: :( o__): : |: : : :|:(o_): \..|
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„_____|
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : : : :\
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ;: ,'
……….'-,': : : : : :___„: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :: : :|
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: :: |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-13 14:45:22
Link | Citer | R

Anna you cannot hold me accoutae for how you react. That's total BS. Your reaction is your choice, and to insist otherwise is nothing but a horribly veiled application of censorship.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-13 14:57:23
Link | Citer | R

When a presidential candidate gets in front of a podium and says outrageous things about women, about Hispanics, about Muslims, it is HE who is at fault for the backlash, not his critics. His rhetoric is his responsibility and I can't even understand how you aren't seeing this. This goes beyond perspective and circumstance, it's just common sense.

backlash?

as of may 4th over seventy five million dollars were spent in anti trump ads (64,000+ ads)

75 million dollars spent against trump
First Page 2 3 ... 120 121 122 ... 216 217 218