By fonewear 2016-06-07 14:46:14
Link | Citer | R

Trump theme song:

YouTube Video Placeholder
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-07 15:07:13
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
you believing it has no impact on the validity of the method.

Can I get this on a t-shirt?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-07 15:31:52
Link | Citer | R

11.3 million undocumented immigrants in 2014, population of mexico is 122.3million. so even if EVERY undocumented immigrant was mexican you'd still be off.

Heh, sure. Closer to 30 million
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-07 16:10:10
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
11.3 million undocumented immigrants in 2014, population of mexico is 122.3million. so even if EVERY undocumented immigrant was mexican you'd still be off.

Lets say that the experts are wrong and it is 30 million and all of them are from Mexico... What does that have do with this judge?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-07 16:13:36
Link | Citer | R

This is just a classic case of let's make everyone think Trump said y instead of x. Trump never said the guy was unqualified because of his race. The case he's making is that the judge's personal politics are influencing his rulings.

The judge is a member of "la raza" (the race) for crying out loud. If anything the judge is the one who should be suspect of being a racist. But nope, that's not the narrative the media and the libs want.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
Serveur: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-07 16:22:40
Link | Citer | R

Jassik said: »

Lets say that the experts are wrong and it is 30 million and all of them are from Mexico... What does that have do with this judge?
The point is that illegals arrive. Nothing is done. Babies born. Now legal born from illegals Capable of becoming Judges, President and everything else which is insane. The spotlight on this Judge and his parents legality is minor compared to the situation itself.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-07 16:29:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Calatilla
Serveur: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2016-06-07 16:40:45
Link | Citer | R

Maybe they're just trying to take their country back
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-06-07 16:46:28
Link | Citer | R

This is just a classic case of let's make everyone think Trump said y instead of x. Trump never said the guy was unqualified because of his race. The case he's making is that the judge's personal politics are influencing his rulings.

The judge is a member of "la raza" (the race) for crying out loud. If anything the judge is the one who should be suspect of being a racist. But nope, that's not the narrative the media and the libs want.
He's assuming his personal politics based on his heritage and inferring bias. Did Curiel's personal politics cause him to delay the trial as well?

And no that is not what La Raza (the organization). Educate yourself.
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-07 16:47:28
Link | Citer | R

Trump is very good at saying things in a way that can be defended but in which everyone knows what he actually means. The media is just a reflection of the people that comprise it, not some cabal of political activists.

La Raza is a an advocacy group for Latino Americans who actually support immigration reform. I don't think you'd lambaste a black person for having ties to the NAACP or a Christian for having ties to a religious advocacy group. What makes his ties to La Raza such a problem? And, again, what does any of that have to do with his ability to hear a FRAUD case?
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-07 16:55:59
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Akson said: »

The point is that illegals arrive. Nothing is done. Babies born. Now legal born from illegals Capable of becoming Judges, President and everything else which is insane. The spotlight on this Judge and his parents legality is minor compared to the situation itself.

I understand the concern, don't think I'm oblivious to the relative shortcomings of our naturalization system. My wife is a foreign citizen and legal permanent resident.

You're inferring that the problem is simply people entering the US illegally and having anchor babies without having any real metrics as to how widespread the problem is. It's a problem, we all agree, even the most diehard liberals agree, propose a solution that actually solves the problem. A wall won't, thousands of agents on the border won't, hourly bombing raids along the border won't, etc. There needs to be a reasonable path to legally immigrate here. As someone with firsthand experience of the immigration process, the current system is a total mess. Even if you wanted to do it legally, the vast majority do not have the means or ability to file the paperwork, and even if they did, they face at least a year worth of delay, additional paperwork and fees, endless medical exams and repeat immunizations, and less than a 10% chance of having a visa approved. And if all that goes right, they still have to be able to afford to move here and then find work. And if it doesn't, they're out more than half of the costs incurred and will have to spend it all again to refile the next year.

As long as it's so difficult and expensive to do it legally, they'll keep doing it illegally. If we build a 30 foot wall along the border, they'll just stop and buy a 31 foot ladder on the way.
By fonewear 2016-06-07 17:14:41
Link | Citer | R

I understand the concern, don't think I'm oblivious to the relative shortcomings of our naturalization system. My wife is a foreign citizen and legal permanent resident.

You're inferring that the problem is simply people entering the US illegally and having anchor babies without having any real metrics as to how widespread the problem is. It's a problem, we all agree, even the most diehard liberals agree, propose a solution that actually solves the problem. A wall won't, thousands of agents on the border won't, hourly bombing raids along the border won't, etc. There needs to be a reasonable path to legally immigrate here. As someone with firsthand experience of the immigration process, the current system is a total mess. Even if you wanted to do it legally, the vast majority do not have the means or ability to file the paperwork, and even if they did, they face at least a year worth of delay, additional paperwork and fees, endless medical exams and repeat immunizations, and less than a 10% chance of having a visa approved. And if all that goes right, they still have to be able to afford to move here and then find work. And if it doesn't, they're out more than half of the costs incurred and will have to spend it all again to refile the next year.

As long as it's so difficult and expensive to do it legally, they'll keep doing it illegally. If we build a 30 foot wall along the border, they'll just stop and buy a 31 foot ladder on the way.

By fonewear 2016-06-07 17:16:05
Link | Citer | R

I don't think they sell 31 foot ladders at Home Depot so how would the Mexicans find that ladder ?
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-07 17:39:44
Link | Citer | R

What P n R looks like in real life:

Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-07 18:04:43
Link | Citer | R

You're inferring that the problem is simply people entering the US illegally and having anchor babies without having any real metrics as to how widespread the problem is. It's a problem, we all agree, even the most diehard liberals agree, propose a solution that actually solves the problem. A wall won't, thousands of agents on the border won't, hourly bombing raids along the border won't, etc. There needs to be a reasonable path to legally immigrate here.
If there wasnt one reasonable enough atm alrdy set up as is then how do we have such a diverse nation?
Quote:
As someone with firsthand experience of the immigration process, the current system is a total mess. Even if you wanted to do it legally, the vast majority do not have the means or ability to file the paperwork, and even if they did, they face at least a year worth of delay, additional paperwork and fees, endless medical exams and repeat immunizations, and less than a 10% chance of having a visa approved.
That's no excuse to enter illegaly.
Quote:
And if all that goes right, they still have to be able to afford to move here and then find work. And if it doesn't, they're out more than half of the costs incurred and will have to spend it all again to refile the next year.

If you want to believe that BS that it's cuz of US path is impossible then tell me whom should we emulate?. Plenty come here legally. Just do as the Sign says Arrest and Prosecute then Deport and itll stop. These ppl dont give a damn about coming here legally so making it easier wont change anything.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-07 18:14:12
Link | Citer | R

We should be more like Mexico be run by drug cartels !
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-06-07 18:20:28
Link | Citer | R

Immigration laws used to be much more relaxed. You can't attribute our high diversity to current laws.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-07 18:27:21
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Immigration laws used to be much more relaxed. You can't attribute our high diversity to current laws.
Dont explain your point. Just ignore everything I said and continue to blame the USA.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-07 18:28:37
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Dont explain your point. Just ignore everything I said and continue to blame the USA.

That is how P n R works.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-07 18:29:11
Link | Citer | R

How do we fix illegal immigration ? Tear down the wall !
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-07 18:34:00
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
We should be more like Mexico be run by drug cartels !
Those Cartels are actually US created due to how extreme our immigration path is. They were all forced into such criminal activity. So we all need a better path for both Cartels and Mexicans alike to help fix America into a more Mexican standard of living.
By fonewear 2016-06-07 18:46:27
Link | Citer | R

Are you advocating i join a vigilante group in Mexico to take on the cartels ? Cause I'll do it !
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-07 19:09:08
Link | Citer | R

You're inferring that the problem is simply people entering the US illegally and having anchor babies without having any real metrics as to how widespread the problem is. It's a problem, we all agree, even the most diehard liberals agree, propose a solution that actually solves the problem. A wall won't, thousands of agents on the border won't, hourly bombing raids along the border won't, etc. There needs to be a reasonable path to legally immigrate here.
If there wasnt one reasonable enough atm alrdy set up as is then how do we have such a diverse nation?
Quote:
As someone with firsthand experience of the immigration process, the current system is a total mess. Even if you wanted to do it legally, the vast majority do not have the means or ability to file the paperwork, and even if they did, they face at least a year worth of delay, additional paperwork and fees, endless medical exams and repeat immunizations, and less than a 10% chance of having a visa approved.
That's no excuse to enter illegaly.
Quote:
And if all that goes right, they still have to be able to afford to move here and then find work. And if it doesn't, they're out more than half of the costs incurred and will have to spend it all again to refile the next year.

If you want to believe that BS that it's cuz of US path is impossible then tell me whom should we emulate?. Plenty come here legally. Just do as the Sign says Arrest and Prosecute then Deport and itll stop. These ppl dont give a damn about coming here legally so making it easier wont change anything.

You obviously would rather rely on presumption than examine the problem objectively. As pleebo noted, our current diversity is mostly due to previous immigration policies. In the 20's when my great grandparents immigrated here, they simply showed up at Ellis Island and filled out some forms.

Look at the actual statistics and previous immigration policies and when the large migrations were. It would add a lot of perspective to your argument.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-06-07 19:21:17
Link | Citer | R

I don't think they sell 31 foot ladders at Home Depot so how would the Mexicans find that ladder ?

30 feet doesn't sound high until you are 30 feet up in the air and feeling not so brave anymore.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-07 19:23:13
Link | Citer | R

If you want a laugh your *** off turn on CNN right now. They have like 8 pundits talking all at once that make us here on P n R look sane
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-07 19:29:43
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »

30 feet doesn't sound high until you are 30 feet up in the air and feeling not so brave anymore.

After hitchhiking for 1200 miles, 30 feet is nothing.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-07 19:43:53
Link | Citer | R

You obviously would rather rely on presumption than examine the problem objectively.
Objectively - one whom pampers with nonstop pitty illegal immigrants regardless of how many have come legally.
Quote:
As pleebo noted, our current diversity is mostly due to previous immigration policies. In the 20's when my great grandparents immigrated here, they simply showed up at Ellis Island and filled out some forms.
Back in the 1920 America was not a diverse nation.
Quote:
Look at the actual statistics and previous immigration policies and when the large migrations were. It would add a lot of perspective to your argument.
I'll hop right on it
By fonewear 2016-06-07 19:46:55
Link | Citer | R

By fonewear 2016-06-07 19:49:13
Link | Citer | R

What it was like in the 1920s

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 112 113 114 ... 216 217 218