Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 103 104 105 ... 216 217 218
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-06-01 21:18:33
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
So, despite your attempts to dismiss the case, it is going to trial in California and most likely New York. Trump is going to have to take the stand again and explain the role he had in selling Trump U as a legitimate business and prove that it was not in fact fraud. Based on the testimony so far it looks like he broke several promises and outright lied to people while taking their money. If he wasn't running for President he would probably settle out of court and the victims would get a substantial payday. Now who knows the victims will probably demand even more money.
Hey, maybe they did learn something from Trump. They might have surpassed him, actually. They're actually probably victims and have a reasonable cause to demand compensation.
 Siren.Akson
Serveur: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-01 21:43:02
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Congratulations, you confused an opinion piece for news.
He posted a blog that he agreed with. Akson does it everyday.
Not exactly the truth but was funny none the less.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-01 21:49:20
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
So, what is taking money in exchange for a service he didn't actually provide called?

A jack roll.

maybe try dating instead of paying for it.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-06-01 22:17:08
Link | Citer | R

I'm now aware of a *** horrifying term. Thanks for that, Nik.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-02 04:49:01
Link | Citer | R

Trump denies relations with Salvini

Which you guys probably don't care about, but it's hilarious to me considering how much Salvini talked about being friends with Trump. He said they exchanged a lot of emails before meeting but he "can't reveal them", whatever could be in it lol.

(also in the same interview Trump had nfc what Brexit was)
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-06-02 07:26:51
Link | Citer | R

I enjoy this very much. The Democrats finally seeing what it's like to go up against a candidate that no matter what the news may be, no matter what they may have said in the past, no matter what bad thing they may or may have done their supporters do not care and will support them anyway. This is the standard that Democrats have set for all elections going forward with their worship of Obama, Clinton, Warren, etc. The ends justify the means no matter how unqualified, fraudulent, dishonest or disgusting the candidate may be.

Enjoy, but let's not pretend you actually care about vetting Presidential candidates. None of you can still probably last 5 correct facts about President Obama before he took office; and most certainly could not list 5 accomplishments. The lies though, oh the lies we could write a book about. And Clinton? lol. Please.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-06-02 07:27:38
Link | Citer | R

*list 5 correct facts
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-06-02 07:50:10
Link | Citer | R

1. Obama was the third African-American senator since Reconstruction.

2. His childhood nickname was Barry.

3. He hasn't liked ice cream since working at Baskin-Robbins as a teenager.

4. His mother's name is Stanley

5. Won a Grammy in 2006 for best spoken word.

There 5 random facts all before he was president. #3 is the most condemning obviously is the missing link in proving he is a facist-communist Muslim. Don't know how anyone missed that in the vetting process.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-06-02 08:09:01
Link | Citer | R

That's some good vetting right there. All an informed Democrat needs really when deciding on who should lead this country.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-06-02 08:25:06
Link | Citer | R

So, despite your attempts to dismiss the case, it is going to trial in California and most likely New York. Trump is going to have to take the stand again and explain the role he had in selling Trump U as a legitimate business and prove that it was not in fact fraud. Based on the testimony so far it looks like he broke several promises and outright lied to people while taking their money. If he wasn't running for President he would probably settle out of court and the victims would get a substantial payday. Now who knows the victims will probably demand even more money.
You know, you still haven't defined the fraud yet.

Not keeping promises is not considered fraud. The people who paid money to receive services got what they paid for.

Like I said before, people did not attend those seminars because Trump promised to hand-pick the instructors, they went to those seminars for real estate advice, which is what they got.

You are also ignoring a lot of testimonies that are actually positive towards the services. But that goes against your narrative, so I don't expect you to be unbiased in this situation.

Define the fraud. The court cases couldn't, so why don't you get a crack at it?
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-02 08:33:12
Link | Citer | R

I think FFXI needs a university I'll be in charge.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-02 08:46:46
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
I'm now aware of a *** horrifying term. Thanks for that, Nik.

you are most certainly welcome! and next time...if she's wearing a scarf in winter, it's probably covering his adam's apple. <the more you know rainbow>

and like a jack roll getting taken by a slick advertising campaign leaves you in the same horrible dilemma...

Complaining about it is tantamount to admission of being taken like a sucker. Sometimes it's better to just walk away, hopefully a little smarter.

NOW. Fraud is a broad term that refers to a variety of offenses involving dishonesty

Vic's not building a federal case. He's claiming the action of Trump were a fraud. Which, even though he is a democrat, he has the right to voice such an opinion.

/gavel bang

so this court finds kingnobody guilty of being an insufferable antagonizing know it all mod~*** kisser who should be banished from P&R forever...
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-02 09:27:33
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
I think FFXI needs a university I'll be in charge.

Fine, but I expect you to personally teach "Simpsons 101".
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-06-02 09:33:05
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
That's some good vetting right there. All an informed Democrat needs really when deciding on who should lead this country.

OK now Trumps
1. Is a teetotaler.

2. Fan of professional wrestling

3. Graduate of the New York Military Academy

4. Has birthmarks on both his heels

5. Is a germaphobe

#1 is problematic, if you don't drink you aren't qualified to be president. And before you say it... Hilary can drink most heads of the military under the table.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-06-02 09:33:44
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
so this court finds kingnobody guilty of being an insufferable antagonizing know it all mod~*** kisser who should be banished from P&R forever...
Now you should know better.

I don't kiss any mod *** here. If anything, I'm the loudest critic for the moderation staff here.

Overruled!
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-06-02 09:39:01
Link | Citer | R

Weird how everyone else knows but the person in question is oblivious to their reputation.

Also, #6: Trump has donated a quarter million USD to the Clinton foundation.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-02 09:39:08
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Trump is a Fan of professional wrestling

well then... he has earned my vote!

YouTube Video Placeholder

we should play a new game called try to imagine something Trump could have possibly done that would deter his base from voting for him....

I think the lizard angle may have some teeth.../rimshot
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-06-02 09:42:01
Link | Citer | R

we should play a new game called try to imagine something Trump could have possibly done that would deter his base from voting for him....

#6: Trump has donated a quarter million USD to the Clinton foundation.
This might work better.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-06-02 09:43:35
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »

This might work better.
Not really.

Unless you consider donating to charity a criminal act that is.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-06-02 09:46:00
Link | Citer | R

Oh so now it's a charity and a not slush fund of foreign interest groups...flippity flopper
By fonewear 2016-06-02 09:46:31
Link | Citer | R

This video alone is why he should be President:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-02 09:51:56
Link | Citer | R

This might work better.

Nah, even that wouldn't be enough because he owns up to it and doesn't care. While Hillary is trying desperately to hold the closet door closed to keep the skeletons from pouring out, Trump is talking selfies with his skeletons and posting them on Instagram.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-06-02 09:53:30
Link | Citer | R

Nice try.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-06-02 09:56:37
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

This might work better.

Nah, even that wouldn't be enough because he owns up to it and doesn't care. While Hillary is trying desperately to hold the closet door closed to keep the skeletons from pouring out, Trump is talking selfies with his skeletons and posting them on Instagram.
Which is something completely different than nearly all politicians.

I mean, one should have figured out that you can't hide everything. Might as well make it all public so the faux outrage can get over with now than when people....you know...actually vote.

Remember, it's not how a person perceives Trump or Clinton today, it's how they perceive Trump or Clinton in late October/early November.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-02 09:57:27
Link | Citer | R

Oh so now it's a charity and a not slush fund of foreign interest groups...flippity flopper

Calling it a slush fund was my view, not King's. He said this:

I can't really say that the Clinton Foundation is a scam. They care about more foreign events than domestic, but that's their core.

You might want to focus more on content and less on eye-roll worthy quips.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-06-02 10:02:08
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Calling it a slush fund was my view, not King's. He said this:

I can't really say that the Clinton Foundation is a scam. They care about more foreign events than domestic, but that's their core.

You might want to focus more on content and less on eye-roll worthy quips.
He might have confused it with my remark that large foreign donors could be considered illegal.

There's a missing connection though: I can't prove that the donor's money is going to Clinton's campaign fund. It's possible, but I can't prove it. If I could, then somebody else could, and would have shown it to the world a lot sooner and had Clinton arrested for illegal donations.

The possibility is there, but it's not enough to indict Clinton. Unlike how people are automatically indicting Trump for a few promises he didn't keep....
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-06-02 10:05:30
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
The possibility is there, but it's not enough to indict Clinton. Unlike how people are automatically indicting Trump for a few promises he didn't keep....

To be fair, a lot of people here wants to indict Hillary because she breathes air, but I agree with you, Trump is not guilty of anything yet, just like Hillary.
Wait, are you saying that nobody here wants to indict Trump?

I could name a few posters, but their feelings may get hurt and I would get in trouble.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 103 104 105 ... 216 217 218