Gay Marriage Now Legal Across The US

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Gay Marriage Now Legal Across the US
Gay Marriage Now Legal Across the US
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-26 15:49:24
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
9 pages of gay marriage turns into a debate over the different sects of Mormonism. Well, that's a new one.

Global Warming is busy getting gay married to Liberalism.

Mormonism was kind enough to sub in.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-26 15:53:31
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
9 pages of gay marriage turns into a debate over the different sects of Mormonism. Well, that's a new one.

Global Warming is busy getting gay married to Liberalism.

Mormonism was kind enough to sub in.

Is Al Gore the flower girl?
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-26 16:04:17
Link | Citer | R

I heard they were singing this in Baltimore today:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-06-26 16:04:27
Link | Citer | R

Wait what, Eden is in Missouri..??
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Serveur: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-06-26 16:08:15
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Castes in heaven? Multiverse theory? Not sure what you're referring to. Cain's mark and all that was never official doctrine, just a result of some misguided teachings that never should have been taught.

Yes, different levels of heaven, unofficially higher levels of salvation can be bought through excessive tithing. Multiple gods, worlds, universes. Cain's mark IS official dogma, it was decreed by Brigham Young when he was the head of the Church. Due to his status as a living prophet, his word is the word of God and is dogma.

As for dietary doctrine - Doctrine and Covenants 89

Quote:
5 That inasmuch as any man drinketh wine or strong drink among you, behold it is not good, neither meet in the sight of your Father, only in assembling yourselves together to offer up your sacraments before him.

Alcohol is ok if you make it yourself

Quote:
9 And again, hot drinks are not for the body or belly.

Hot drinks as in warm, though today they interpret it as coffee and tea but things like cider are ok.

Quote:
13 And it is pleasing unto me that they should not be used, only in times of winter, or of cold, or famine.

No meat unless it's Winter or famine.

The list goes on and on.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-26 16:09:19
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Wait what, Eden is in Missouri..??

Yeah, supposedly it was located in Jackson County, Missouri.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-26 16:15:54
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Jassik said: »
Yes, different levels of heaven, unofficially higher levels of salvation can be bought through excessive tithing. Multiple gods, worlds, universes. Cain's mark IS official dogma, it was decreed by Brigham Young when he was the head of the Church. Due to his status as a living prophet, his word is the word of God and is dogma.

No, tithing has nothing to do with their levels of heaven. It's 10% and that's it, you're not supposed to give more or less. Multiple gods, worlds, all that is stuff they believe in. They see God not as a weird, all-encompassing entity, but as a literal father that will give his power of creation as an inheritance to the worthy. As far as Cain's mark is concerned, I'm going to have to look more into that, as none of that is considered doctrine or dogma today. Brigham Young was known for saying... interesting stuff. A Mormon friend once said to me, "Anti-Mormons either misquote Joseph Smith, or quote Brigham Young exactly."

The dietary doctrine stuff is mostly guidelines. The only 100% rules regarding it now are no coffee, tea, alcohol, tobacco, or illicit drugs.
By fonewear 2015-06-26 16:18:17
Link | Citer | R

No coffee or alcohol...welp I"m out !

Reference in case you didn't get it !

[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-26 16:27:10
Link | Citer | R

I'm about to do the unthinkable go on Facebook... wish me luck !
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-26 16:28:54
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
I'm about to do the unthinkable go on Facebook... wish me luck !

Nooooooo! Think of the children!
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-06-26 16:31:20
Link | Citer | R

Drama Torama said: »
Flavin and Nausi have been topic banned for personal attacks.
Boo. Now that the fun is over I'm gonna go out and snag me a husband.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-26 16:31:59
Link | Citer | R

My favorite is this one girl that yells at people that post things she disagrees with. She is a real winner !
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-26 16:33:16
Link | Citer | R

She has about 50 posts about gay marriage on her FB it's like she works for Huff Post or something !
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-26 16:33:46
Link | Citer | R

My favorite is this one girl that yells at people that post things she disagrees with. She is a real winner !

So, you go to Facebook to see things that you already see in these forums? Fair enough.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-26 16:35:09
Link | Citer | R

I agree with about 3 of you guys on here. And I think you know which ones those are...

The cherry on the top about this woman. Is she works for Gamestop. A raging liberal working for the machine. It's very very rich !
By fonewear 2015-06-26 16:38:18
Link | Citer | R

I think she might post on the forums. She seems like she would fit right in on P and R !

*actual FB post* not making this ***up.

I love all of these people who are mad about Obama calling the White House "my house" because they're all "it's Americas house!". You know why I can't stand people like this? YOU DONT EVEN OWN YOUR PROPERTY! The government has you pay taxes to them to "own" your property. Your car, your home, your job. All of it is owned by someone higher than you I'm sure of it. So please stop talking just to talk.
By fonewear 2015-06-26 16:40:34
Link | Citer | R

And this

*actual FB post*

Everyone is all "why don't you help Mericans!", and it's purely disgusting that it's assumed that you can't help ANYONE else until you apparently help EVERY documented citizen! He has donated to Americans as well. How the hell do people honestly have THAT much "American pride" that they quickly forget that their ancestors came here from different countries and INVADED land that was ALREADY settled. We should be helping all types of people, NOT just American citizens. Everyone has to start somewhere! These are CHILDREN who have no concept of living elsewhere and legally go to public school here. These children have his right, despite their "offical" status. Everyone is entitled to donate to what they choose. We can't do everything, so it's good to help in places that make a difference to more than just one group of people, because we need to be acting more as a collective instead of attaching ourselves to one group of people. We all matter. Bravo Mr. Zuckerberg for taking the heat and using your money to make positive impacts. Apparently some people can't recognize that...
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2015-06-26 16:48:24
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
George Takei on CNN.

The churches are gonna get it next. Gay activists are the only one's allowed to impose their will on everyone.
Gay activists are denying you the right to marry a woman and instead forcing you to marry an other man or no one at all? This is the first I've heard of anything like that happening.

Oh wait, this is exactly what's been happening to homosexuals for basically forever.

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Hes talking about the ruling (it was recorded today), and he's telling everyone the activism is not over.
Why would it be over? Just because gay marriage is legal nationally doesn't mean bigoted *** aren't going to be protesting gay marriages and shouting hate filled ***at people trying to be happy with their significant other.

Or parents sending their gay children to certain therapists or bible camps to "cure" them of homosexuality.

Or murdering/maiming them. That's still a thing.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-06-26 16:49:44
Link | Citer | R

Why should we care, in this thread, what your facebook friends post about property and children?

edit: was obviously directed at Phonewear
By fonewear 2015-06-26 16:49:52
Link | Citer | R

Forever what about when the Earth was just a smoldering ball of magma !
By fonewear 2015-06-26 16:50:33
Link | Citer | R

Why should we care, in this thread, what your facebook friends post about property and children?

I was just venting a little bit. I heard expressing yourself is all the rage !

If I nitpicked every single post on here I disagreed with. I wouldn't have time to post anything.

Some battles aren't worth fighting.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-26 16:54:22
Link | Citer | R

I was just venting a little bit. I heard expressing yourself is all the rage !

If I nitpicked every single post on here I disagreed with. I wouldn't have time to post anything.

Some battles aren't worth fighting.

Yeah, but idiots like me fight them anyway! 10 more internet victories and I get a free Frisbee!
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-26 16:54:48
Link | Citer | R

Don't worry gay marriage fight isn't over though. Those pesky Christians will be at it again soon !

Going to take more than marriage to end a religion that has been around for thousands of years. For better or worse.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-26 16:55:50
Link | Citer | R

Don't worry gay marriage fight isn't over though. Those pesky Christians will be at it again soon !

If I feed 10 more Christians to lions, I get a free Frisbee!
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-26 16:57:28
Link | Citer | R

I for one always agree with the masses. You are never wrong then ! No matter what the topic just follow Obama. He will help you reach the "promise land"
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-06-26 17:01:11
Link | Citer | R

I think she might post on the forums. She seems like she would fit right in on P and R !
Get her to post here. Now that would be entertaining.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-26 17:03:28
Link | Citer | R

She is a woman so she is wrong by default but she makes up for it with good looks !

I wouldn't mind pretending to be a liberal to get a woman though. It isn't that difficult. I'm pro everything. Expect life !
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-26 17:11:14
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

If I feed 10 more Christians to lions, I get a free Frisbee!

Lions? So 100AD.

TAKE THEM TO DETROIT.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-26 17:11:43
Link | Citer | R

Also where's that Texas pastor who promised to set himself on fire?
By fonewear 2015-06-26 17:12:16
Link | Citer | R

Gay marriage has been legal in most states already.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14