Gay Marriage Now Legal Across The US

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Gay Marriage Now Legal Across the US
Gay Marriage Now Legal Across the US
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 12 13 14
By Ramyrez 2015-06-26 15:19:46
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Yeah, all of that proves that you don't have a clue what the Mormons actually believe.

"Nonsense".
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-26 15:20:07
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Jassik said: »
So the secret language only Joseph could read on the plates only he could see, Jesus coming to Wisconsin to preach to the Indians, who were the lost 8th tribe of Israel even though genome research has thoroughly disproved it, living profits, post-mortim baptism, demon-proof underwear, etc etc etc.

Yeah, all of that proves that you don't have a clue what the Mormons actually believe.

There is a south park episode for that !

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-06-26 15:21:59
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
They aren't protected anymore than the concept of marriage is, you're just wrong. I bet we see movement against them within 2 months.
Yup, you got us. The final charge is coming. Gird your loins for the ultimate slap fight.

Relax, dude. Once we've razed it all to the ground and the whole of Christianity has surrendered to our rainbow vanguard, I'll give you first pick on a nice turtle or salamander to force-marry. Don't say I never did anything nice for ya.

I'm going to have fun dredging up your certainty when this fruit ripens. Start practicing what you're gonna say.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-26 15:22:03
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »

"Nonsense".

I've heard your views, most of them are also nonsense. What's your point?
By fonewear 2015-06-26 15:23:28
Link | Citer | R

There is no point that is the point man ! It's all like opinions and stuff.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Serveur: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-06-26 15:23:32
Link | Citer | R

So the secret language only Joseph could read on the plates only he could see, Jesus coming to Wisconsin to preach to the Indians, who were the lost 8th tribe of Israel even though genome research has thoroughly disproved it, living profits, post-mortim baptism, demon-proof underwear, etc etc etc.

Those are the distinguishing beliefs of the LDS church. If they don't believe it, they're just "Christian". What do you call people who inhabit the Republican party but don't share their ideology? Yeah, it's a no-true-scottsman. LDS are fundamentalist or just wearing the moniker.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-26 15:23:38
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
There is a south park episode for that !

Nah, that's where most people already got their information.
By Ramyrez 2015-06-26 15:23:53
Link | Citer | R

You believe my views to be nonsense.

Their beliefs are scientifically proven to be nonsense.

There's a difference.

Thinking otherwise is why we have such a problem seperating church and state.
By fonewear 2015-06-26 15:24:21
Link | Citer | R

I have no problem with Mormons. Better than those smug Atheists !
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-26 15:24:48
Link | Citer | R

I saw the Book of Mormon on Broadway, I'm a renown scholar.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-26 15:25:15
Link | Citer | R

Those are the distinguishing beliefs of the LDS church. If they don't believe it, they're just "Christian". What do you call people who inhabit the Republican party but don't share their ideology? Yeah, it's a no-true-scottsman. LDS are fundamentalist or just wearing the moniker.

Uh, no. The only ones you got right were living prophets and proxy baptism for the dead. Where you got Wisconsin, the 8th tribe crap, and anything to do with demons is beyond me.
By fonewear 2015-06-26 15:25:27
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

I saw the Book of Mormon on Broadway, I'm a renown scholar.

That is the only thing I would want to see on Broadway. I normally hate musicals.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-26 15:26:03
Link | Citer | R

You believe my views to be nonsense.

Their beliefs are scientifically proven to be nonsense.

There's a difference.

Thinking otherwise is why we have such a problem seperating church and state.

See the bolded? Name them.
By Ramyrez 2015-06-26 15:26:06
Link | Citer | R

Rav is right though.

Regular LDS is almost as effective as Catholics at keeping their teenage daughters celibate. Which is to say, not at all.

The FLDS guys have those little girls on lockdown (for their own later use).
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-06-26 15:26:31
Link | Citer | R

Jesus, live in Wisconsin - Get your tickets now!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-26 15:26:46
Link | Citer | R

"Nonsense".

Yeah? Well my poo is better than your poo. I'll see you in the fecal arena.
By fonewear 2015-06-26 15:27:03
Link | Citer | R

The marrying a 16 year old child bride is what keeps the religion going though !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-26 15:27:11
Link | Citer | R

Regular LDS is almost as effective as Catholics at keeping their teenage daughters celibate. Which is to say, not at all.

Can you guys cite anything or is all of your information complete bullcrap you made up?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-06-26 15:27:14
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
They aren't protected anymore than the concept of marriage is, you're just wrong. I bet we see movement against them within 2 months.
Yup, you got us. The final charge is coming. Gird your loins for the ultimate slap fight.

Relax, dude. Once we've razed it all to the ground and the whole of Christianity has surrendered to our rainbow vanguard, I'll give you first pick on a nice turtle or salamander to force-marry. Don't say I never did anything nice for ya.

I'm going to have fun dredging up your certainty when this fruit ripens. Start practicing what you're gonna say.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-26 15:27:35
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Jesus, live in Wisconsin - Get your tickets now!

I'd go to Wisconsin to see that ! Finally a reason to go there !
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-06-26 15:28:34
Link | Citer | R

Well you disregarded it when told by Jassik, but hey. We'll try again.

DNA Evidence and Molecular Genetics Disprove the Book of Mormon

Quote:
The Book of Mormon makes several scientific claims that can be tested. The chief claim, and the premise of the entire book, is that Hebrews carried the message of the coming Messiah on a voyage across the Atlantic. These Hebrews multiplied and were to eventually become the Native Americans found throughout the North and South American continents. Can this claim be established or falsified? Until recently, there was no answer. However, the DNA technology that has been used in courts of law can be used to test this claim directly.

Scientific studies conclusively show that the major claim of the Book of Mormon that Israelites are the principle ancestors of Native Americans is false. In fact, there are no Native American populations that share ancestry with Israelites. Attempts to wiggle out of the obviously false claims of the Book of Mormon and Doctrine and Covenants simply invalidate large amounts of Mormon “scripture.”
By Ramyrez 2015-06-26 15:29:02
Link | Citer | R

Can you guys cite anything or is all of your information complete bullcrap you made up?

Oh. I fully admit that quote is my anecdotal evidence of the LDS girls in my high school.~
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-26 15:32:00
Link | Citer | R

"Final" charge? More like Final Solution.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-26 15:32:26
Link | Citer | R

Well you disregarded it when told by Jassik, but hey. We'll try again.

DNA Evidence and Molecular Genetics Disprove the Book of Mormon

Quote:
The Book of Mormon makes several scientific claims that can be tested. The chief claim, and the premise of the entire book, is that Hebrews carried the message of the coming Messiah on a voyage across the Atlantic. These Hebrews multiplied and were to eventually become the Native Americans found throughout the North and South American continents. Can this claim be established or falsified? Until recently, there was no answer. However, the DNA technology that has been used in courts of law can be used to test this claim directly.

Scientific studies conclusively show that the major claim of the Book of Mormon that Israelites are the principle ancestors of Native Americans is false. In fact, there are no Native American populations that share ancestry with Israelites. Attempts to wiggle out of the obviously false claims of the Book of Mormon and Doctrine and Covenants simply invalidate large amounts of Mormon “scripture.”

That's not what the Mormons claim in the first place. They claim that a group of Israelites came by way of boat to the Americas, yes. They never claimed that they were the sole inhabitants, nor that all Native Americans were their ancestors.
Administrator
Serveur: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Drama Torama 2015-06-26 15:33:10
Link | Citer | R

Flavin and Nausi have been topic banned for personal attacks.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-26 15:35:08
Link | Citer | R

Oh. I fully admit that quote is my anecdotal evidence of the LDS girls in my high school.~

Lol, well I have that same anecdotal evidence too, I suppose.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Serveur: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-06-26 15:40:40
Link | Citer | R

Uh, no. The only ones you got right were living prophets and proxy baptism for the dead. Where you got Wisconsin, the 8th tribe crap, and anything to do with demons is beyond me.

LDS claimed Indian lineage and visitation by the resurrected Jesus. Missouri, my mistake.

Garden of Eden was in Missouri

"Spiritual and physical protection" underwear

There's also the "no hot beverages", castes in heaven, a version of the multiverse theory that would make string theorists seem grounded, the whole dark skin being the mark of evil and brown people become white if they repent...
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-26 15:45:18
Link | Citer | R

LDS claimed Indian lineage and visitation by the resurrected Jesus. Missouri, my mistake.

Garden of Eden was in Missouri

"Spiritual and physical protection" underwear

There's also the "no hot beverages", castes in heaven, a version of the multiverse theory that would make string theorists seem grounded, the whole dark skin being the mark of evil and brown people become white if they repent...

Let's see, top doesn't take into account what I said earlier.

Garden of Eden in Missouri, that's a legit belief.

Spiritual and physical protection in the garments, that's legit but has little to do with demons.

"No hot beverages" I assume has to do with the coffee and tea ban. Some people find that weird, I guess.

Castes in heaven? Multiverse theory? Not sure what you're referring to. Cain's mark and all that was never official doctrine, just a result of some misguided teachings that never should have been taught.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-06-26 15:47:55
Link | Citer | R

9 pages of gay marriage turns into a debate over the different sects of Mormonism. Well, that's a new one.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-26 15:49:07
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
9 pages of gay marriage turns into a debate over the different sects of Mormonism. Well, that's a new one.

Lol, It's happened before, I think. Should probably take it into Random P&R, though.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 12 13 14