Forum » FFXI » Adoulin » SoA ring
SoA ring
 Leviathan.Protey
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-06-05 04:22:56
Link | Citer | R

so ummm... dropped my SoA ring. I know you can get a new ring for 300k bayld somehow. When I talk to Ploh Trishbahk she doesn't give me the option. Anyone know how I go about this?
By Miang 2015-06-05 04:25:43
Link | Citer | R

From what I understand.. you have to trade her your current ring to get a new one. It might be that you have to call a GM and use your 1 time restore to get it back.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-06-05 04:28:04
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Protey said: »
so ummm... dropped my SoA ring. I know you can get a new ring for 300k bayld somehow. When I talk to Ploh Trishbahk she doesn't give me the option. Anyone know how I go about this?
Dunno what to tell you, says right here that it's Ploh Trishbahk

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/44947
 Leviathan.Protey
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-06-05 05:22:53
Link | Citer | R

had to wait until the next game day and she gave it back to me.

Thanks!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [302 days between previous and next post]
By Natakuo 2016-04-02 06:25:15
Link | Citer | R

Sorry to necro this page but I think its noteworthy. It appears that Ploh Trishbahk returns items in a specific order, Councilor’s Garb > Councilor’s Cuffs > SoA Ring, one item per day and then she tells you to go away. I accidentally dropped my ring and on purpose dropped my cuffs and couldn't figure out why she wasnt returning the ring. When I talked to her she would give me back the cuffs, and tell me to get lost. I'd throw away the cuffs, because inventorys, and never have the option to get my ring back. So if you've dropped all 3 items, you can get them all back, talk to her once, she'll give you garb, wait a game day, cuffs, wait another game day, SoA ring (despite a GM ticket and escalated GM ticket telling me id never be able to obtain my rings again......).
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2016-04-02 06:46:36
Link | Citer | R

Good to know. Thanks for posting!
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Serveur: Asura
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-04-02 09:52:18
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the info! I went ahead and added it to the BGWiki Page: Ploh Trishbahk
[+]