Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 159 160 161
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-06-08 14:15:55
Link | Citer | R

Yes. Check rewards for the Elite version of Tidus' event. There are crystals for Wakka & Tidus, so you can break their caps. I imagine the others will be added when their event comes, or from new dungeons.
By fillerbunny9 2015-06-08 14:35:57
Link | Citer | R

Memory Crystals come from specific events for specific characters. I THINK that both Tidus' and Wakka's crystals can be obtained by completing the higher level dungeons currently active.

edit: beat me to it
By Draylo 2015-06-08 14:46:32
Link | Citer | R

Has anyone spent real money into this at all? I know a friend who spent over 200 and I'm so tempted to restore my stamina lol.
 Cerberus.Valmur
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2015-06-08 14:55:25
Link | Citer | R

1 Leviathan & 3 Ifrit Gem Pouches since April because I really wanted the 5* weapon/armors
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2015-06-08 14:57:49
Link | Citer | R

i've spent $10 so far. Only because I really wanted to get to 50 asap to do the events and actually get characters since i got in late. and because I was really enjoying the game so i figured I'd thank SE.

I think $10 is what ill spend for now. since now i have a bunch of mithril and no need to pay money to refil stamina if its ever needed again
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Serveur: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2015-06-08 15:11:44
Link | Citer | R

spent around 35$ was when i was newer and needed more equips, so bought an 11 draw. the way i see it, a new ps4 game costs 60$ and I've played those less than i do with this one. This game is easily worth at least some money, though should still suffice for those who are willing to f2p onry it.
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2015-06-08 15:12:54
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
Has anyone spent real money into this at all? I know a friend who spent over 200 and I'm so tempted to restore my stamina lol.
I've spent 27$ , got my buster sword from those, but the rest was crap. I won't spend more though, I figure this game is about the worth of a game boy game and 30 bucks is OK IMO.
By Draylo 2015-06-08 15:15:20
Link | Citer | R

Damn, I put 6 dollars like a month ago and got two 3 stars and said never again to spending on pulls lol. I could justify stamina but not pulls.
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2015-06-08 15:16:05
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Ghaleon said: »
spent around 35$ was when i was newer and needed more equips, so bought an 11 draw. the way i see it, a new ps4 game costs 60$ and I've played those less than i do with this one. This game is easily worth at least some money, though should still suffice for those who are willing to f2p onry it.

Ya when i get Dark knight Cecil I will do draws until i get his sword.. so i may need to spend 30 bucks xD
 Cerberus.Keshan
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Ready
By Cerberus.Keshan 2015-06-08 15:48:15
Link | Citer | R

I've been playing for a week now. I've spent $12, and don't plan on spending more any time soon. I think I've been lucky to get five 5-Star equips so far. I spend all of my Mythril on Relic draws, which may not be a great strategy; there is a lot of down time for me.

Qnh2 if interested :D
 Bahamut.Malothar
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Malithar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2015-06-08 17:18:55
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
Just for the record, here is a table of realm synergy bonuses:

Level 1-4 +15
Level 5-9 +20
Level 10-14 +30
Level 15-19 +40
Level 20-24 +50
Level 25-29 +60
Level 30 +70

Has this been altered any? Or are there additional bonuses depending on if a weapon is + or ++? Found this a little awkward thanks to Optimize:

Compared to:

Is that just a weird occurrence with +40 levels benefiting the Greatsword more, or is it because it's ++ and it receives a larger bonus?
By runeghost 2015-06-08 17:24:58
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
I wouldn't cave to the pressure of trying to finish all these ROEs yet. They don't look like they are going anywhere, and some of them are just a waste of stamina and materials right now. They can be done later. I'd more focus on these times events and farming those higher level orbs and such.

True, I guess checklists is just a thing that bugs me - it makes it more difficult for me to ignore (even if they are wastes of materials -_-) "Sure, lets make another Fire* that I will never actually use since I have Firega*** and Fireja****"
-_-;
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-06-08 17:41:33
Link | Citer | R

@Malothar - interesting. They must have changed the values ninja style. That's cool either way. My guess is they did it to further benefit the crowd of players who haven't been lucky at relic draw to get a 5*. It means 3* pulls basically got a buff if you;ve buffed it twice, putting unlucky players up higher (assuming they have combined several pieces of gear).

Another interesting tidbit about Optimize is that it will give the strongest item to the weakest player who can use it. I had Tidus and Locke in group doing Tidus event. 5*+ Warrior Sword went to Locke who is about 15 levels under Tidus.

And about that pay2play debate. Im just about over it, as it is 100% up to the person playing. You have to ask yourself how important the game is to you vs. how important the money is? Its relevant. I used to be strongly against buying anything in this game (even yelled at my wife for buying extra lives in candy crush)). But then I think about all the money i waste at my work cafeteria or vending machines on candy and other food that I later regret eating. How big of a deal is 3 bucks? I spend that on a pack of gum and tic tacs.

The way I see it, if you're getting value out of your purchase, its worth it. An item is only worth what you're willing to pay for it. I'm unwilling to buy lunches at my job, and i even scoff at eating out, because I'd rather prepare my own. But occasionally I do it when its convenient. Its not a waste of money or OMGURALOSER if it fulfills a need for a particular time.

People who own a house think renting a home is a waste of money, but it fulfills a need for that particular time. It's only a waste if the money you spent proved no value later on. And money is just paper. Easy come, easy go. If you're short on cash, though, its likely not a wise decision. But have at it.
By Pantafernando 2015-06-08 17:54:07
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Malothar said: »
Just for the record, here is a table of realm synergy bonuses:

Level 1-4 +15
Level 5-9 +20
Level 10-14 +30
Level 15-19 +40
Level 20-24 +50
Level 25-29 +60
Level 30 +70

Has this been altered any? Or are there additional bonuses depending on if a weapon is + or ++? Found this a little awkward thanks to Optimize:

Compared to:

Is that just a weird occurrence with +40 levels benefiting the Greatsword more, or is it because it's ++ and it receives a larger bonus?

Though the number wont match my math 100% accurate, but its reasonable:

Greatsword lv1: 14
Greatsword lv15: 40
-> att/lv ~ 1.73 att/lv

Falchion lv1: 22
Falchion lv15: 45
-> att/lv ~ 1.53 att/lv

Realm Synergy in an item lv15: +40lvs

Greatsword: 40 + 40*1.73 ~110
Falchion: 45 + 40*1.53 ~ 101

So, imo, greatsword benefits more from realm synergy because it has a higher growth rate than falchion.

Normally, though, the native higher rank item will be stronger than a same lv but lower rank item. So, i just attribute the diference just to weapon characteristic.
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
Serveur: Sylph
user: hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2015-06-09 07:40:22
Link | Citer | R

My profile; Fu6A

Nothingnotable tho...
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2015-06-09 11:24:45
Link | Citer | R

Anyone do the Elite dungeons for the Tidus event? I was thinking about it but i'm not sure if i would be able to do it. most likely not master it. dont really have many of my abilities past rank 2
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-09 11:31:37
Link | Citer | R

Loving the new daily layouts. *licks lips* Can't wait till Non-Elemental orb day. Mhm. Can't wait.

Re: Tidus

There's a jump in difficulty when you fight Sinspawn Ammes (Elite). Those adds will wreck if you don't have the DPS to take out the boss before you get worn down. Everything up to the Tidus record crystal (Mushroom Rock, Valley Floor) was pretty ezpz.
 Asura.Vinedrius
Serveur: Asura
user: Devrom
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-06-09 11:42:59
Link | Citer | R

I am pretty much stuck at Airship (Elite) in Locke event. Difficulty sky rockets at that point :/
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-09 11:49:31
Link | Citer | R

Any runs with a major orb reward is usually a good sign it's about to a difficulty spike.
 Asura.Vinedrius
Serveur: Asura
user: Devrom
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-06-09 12:03:15
Link | Citer | R

Should I do 11 mythril pull from Locke or Tidus banners? I am not sure if they are possibly worth it or not.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-09 12:44:27
Link | Citer | R

I'm tempted to because FFX has crap synergy available but then you have FFVI which has *alot* of synergy and I'm pulled towards waiting for the next FFVII event where Cloud gets another OP weapon.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2015-06-09 13:54:58
Link | Citer | R

Code:QQ8W Lenna lvl 31 Royal devotion
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2015-06-09 16:22:45
Link | Citer | R

You guys think I should use all my growth eggs on tidus? it will take him right to 50. hes at 30 now *from eggs* but im about to get his lvl cap break. just not sure if i want to save eggs for a better character. and not sure which character event is next.

also idk best way to lvl. unless its just the exp daily event
By Pantafernando 2015-06-09 16:42:13
Link | Citer | R

Pwolf Drkgawd said: »
You guys think I should use all my growth eggs on tidus? it will take him right to 50. hes at 30 now *from eggs* but im about to get his lvl cap break. just not sure if i want to save eggs for a better character. and not sure which character event is next.

Personally, i want all my chars at lv50 so i plan to use my eggs in my core chars, because they suck a lot to level (they are extremelly weak, fragile, low hp, defense, attack, etc, etc). Mainly black and red mage, with their paper defense and laughable hp.

About exping, using realm synergy you have extra +50% exp earned, so repeating stages in your realm will prove better than others place. But neglecting the synergy factor, the most stamina effocient dungeon to exp is vector classic stage 2 (7000 exp/7 staminas - 5 waves, 3-4 enemies per wave). You can try soloing (if your char allow) or 2/3 maning easy this dungeon. With retaliate, its easy to clear solo. Without retaliate, its faster/safer using AoE (blade blitz, quake, summons). You can keep doing stage 1 and retreating to restore abilities.
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2015-06-09 17:25:54
Link | Citer | R

Pwolf Drkgawd said: »

Personally, i want all my chars at lv50 so i plan to use my eggs in my core chars, because they suck a lot to level (they are extremelly weak, fragile, low hp, defense, attack, etc, etc). Mainly black and red mage, with their paper defense and laughable hp.

About exping, using realm synergy you have extra +50% exp earned, so repeating stages in your realm will prove better than others place. But neglecting the synergy factor, the most stamina effocient dungeon to exp is vector classic stage 2 (7000 exp/7 staminas - 5 waves, 3-4 enemies per wave). You can try soloing (if your char allow) or 2/3 maning easy this dungeon. With retaliate, its easy to clear solo. Without retaliate, its faster/safer using AoE (blade blitz, quake, summons). You can keep doing stage 1 and retreating to restore abilities.

thanks for the tip. i really need bladeblitz. or i can just use dragon twice.. then always bring in a roaming warrior with aoe. should make it cake.
By Pantafernando 2015-06-09 20:34:19
Link | Citer | R

For those tempted to spend cash, started just now some banner festival (old relics coming back), and for each diferent banner (there will be 5 in total), your first relic pull just costs 0.99$ (100 gems).

Its said "huge drop bonus" but it seems (comparing some people saying in reddit) its your average 10% 5*. Pulled mine, got crap 5* lance. and i read someone did a 11 pull and got 11 3* (lol...)
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-09 20:35:58
Link | Citer | R

lol got kicked out mid-Locke event during a fight. I thought the game would let you at least finish...

Did an 11 pull on this new banner event, got the Official Ball and mostly 4 star items. I is pleased. Except the part where I *just* missed weapon/armor item day.
By Pantafernando 2015-06-09 20:46:43
Link | Citer | R

I have mixed feeling about this, i guess i will spend 4$ just to benefit the discount of 66% off and save my mythril for later.

Comparing with jp banner festival, the order seems diferent. Still, maybe there will be all big one relic plus some new ones like Warrior of Light, Luneth, Gordon and maybe the Clouds second relic.

Im interested in Vanilles relic though.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2015-06-09 21:03:48
Link | Citer | R

Code: FU6G Rydia Lv50 Shiva
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2015-06-09 22:39:21
Link | Citer | R

I was hoping for the dark sword but did a 100 gem pull and 50 mithril and got genji armor. I'm ok with that. i needed a good armor. Also on my 50 for ffx banner i got monk robe -.- wish i got the damn sword.
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 159 160 161