Not really sure if it helps but I used shellga, protectga, yuna's SSB, Bartz's ssb, SG, magic break, phys break and Shout RW. I had lullaby to aoe sleep the Azers. I just reset until it hit all or at least 2 of them and then focused on Mateus alone.
This Golden Fest thing in the JP version looks really really interesting.
I'm trying it out now, my Japanese isn't that great but I think there's a collab where we're going to get 100 mithril, or maybe it's a sweepstakes or something
anyhow, it was surprising to turn on FFRK and see 10 new announcments lol
Based japan for having golden week \o/
EDIT: Pulled FF12 Orihalcon BSSB from the lucky draw \o/
New RMs Warrior of Light "Warrior of Prophecy" - medium ATK up and small DEF up when equipping swords Firion "Master of Armaments" - medium ATK up Gordon "Royalty's Awareness" - medium RES up when equipping shields Leila "Surprise Attack" - medium damage up when equipping daggers Richard "The Last Dragoon" - medium damage up for Dragoon abilities Josef "Snowfield's Shield" - medium damage up for ice element Luneth "Unfinished Vessel" - medium chance of double XP Desch "End of Duty" - ATK and MAG up at start of battle in exchange for Sap Paladin Cecil "Holy Sword of the Blue Star" - large damage up for holy element Tellah "Sage's Knowledge" - small MAG/MND up when equipping rods FuSoYa "Mysterious Beard" - small black/white magic damage up when equipping rods Bartz "World Traveling Adventurer" - large damage up for wind element Terra "A Light Named Hope" - medium MAG up Cloud "The Reclaimed Truth" - large damage up when equipping swords Squall "Lone Young Lion" - large damage up for ice element Zidane "Rules of Tantalus" - large damage up for Thief abilities Tidus "Spira-Guiding Dream" - large damage up for water element Shantotto "Witch's Laugh" - large black magic damage up when equipping staves Vaan "Free-spirited Wings" - large damage up when equipping daggers Lightning "Warrior Goddess of Lightning" - large damage up for lightning element Y'shtola "Matoya's Important One" - medium DEF/RES up when equipping robes Ramza "He Who Inherits the Sky Knight's Will" - Attack becomes Thunder Blade Tyro "Scholar's Discerning Eye" - large extra bonus damage when hitting weak element
so, um. there's a new level cap now. I don't know what it is yet.
As a part of the Golden Week celebration:
by doing battles in the coliseum and powerup dungeons, you get "chips" which can be used to play the roulette minigame. There are three tiers of rewards in the roulette: GOLD, SILVER, and NORMAL.
Each spin you can get a reward from each of these tiers. There are a specific number of each kind of reward from each tier (for example, 1 Dealer's Suit from the SILVER category), without replacement (and of course the drop you get is random from the pool)
The GOLD tier has a really, really small chance of proccing (it's only 1 slot on the roulette spin, so I'm guessing ~1% chance or so? I've done 100 spins and haven't gotten any) , and the two rewards are some 6* accessory and a Tier III memory crystal (so far you can only get 1)
so, happy spinning lol
EDIT: LMAO as soon as I typed this up I got the Memory Crystal III! Debating between giving it to Bartz or Cloud atm
10 s/l's later and I'm extremely frustrated with Mateus. Even with Apoc Shield or Pro/Shell the Ice Azers still do massive dmg. Managed to kill 1 of them in my best attempt, after sleeping the other 2. Dunno if I can pull this one off.
No SG/SS2?
Apparently I misread Apocalypse Shield and thought it did what Sentinel or Stoneskin did. My bad. Seems Shellga is enough, but only when all but one of the Azers is slept. Only way I can handle them. Still not beaten it yet :/
AoE break dances help as well. I used Tyro for SG, Multi Break for boss/azers and Full Break for boss in that order at start. You could also use AoE magic down dance. I also used native Blade Beam to make quick work of azers, but a nuker or summoner should do just fine with enough mitigation.
10 s/l's later and I'm extremely frustrated with Mateus. Even with Apoc Shield or Pro/Shell the Ice Azers still do massive dmg. Managed to kill 1 of them in my best attempt, after sleeping the other 2. Dunno if I can pull this one off.
No SG/SS2?
Apparently I misread Apocalypse Shield and thought it did what Sentinel or Stoneskin did. My bad. Seems Shellga is enough, but only when all but one of the Azers is slept. Only way I can handle them. Still not beaten it yet :/
AoE break dances help as well. I used Tyro for SG, Multi Break for boss/azers and Full Break for boss in that order at start. You could also use AoE magic down dance. I also used native Blade Beam to make quick work of azers, but a nuker or summoner should do just fine with enough mitigation.
Just piggy backing off this too, if you happen to have Celes' or ExDeath's SB that allows them to absorb magic spells, it can help mitigate some of the damage coming across the table too. Not all of the Azers damage is considered Black or White magic, but I did find using Celes' in this fight useful. 0 damage is better than 300-500 damage if you have the space for it.
With Basch 's Platinum Shield and utility (draw fire/retaliate), would he be better then Gilgamesh or Auron? For now, they can only hit 65 so far, only been playing FFRK seriously in the last few weeks XD Who's Greg anyway?
With Basch 's Platinum Shield and utility (draw fire/retaliate), would he be better then Gilgamesh or Auron? For now, they can only hit 65 so far, only been playing FFRK seriously in the last few weeks XD Who's Greg anyway?
With Platinum Shield, I'd say he's flat out better than both, even stuck at 65. Saint's Cross is plenty powerful to make up for the fact he's only going to be using his support SB.
Yay beat the Demon wall in Nightmare. The strat that was posted on the RK forums really helped, everyone with Drain Strike and Zack in the middle with dismissal. Cecil tanking with DEF gear in back row and Draw Fire/Paladins devotion. Shout RW.
Started playing a few days ago under the suggestion from a linkshell mate. The game is definitely nostalgic, & I am having a blast. It's for iOS, and Android smartphones and tablets. Currently trying to complete these timed events.
Any one else loving the global release of this game? It's been out in Japan for some time. We finally get in on the goodies