Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
First Page 2 ... 159 160 161
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-04-09 23:06:01
Link | Citer | R

Started playing a few days ago under the suggestion from a linkshell mate. The game is definitely nostalgic, & I am having a blast. It's for iOS, and Android smartphones and tablets. Currently trying to complete these timed events.

Any one else loving the global release of this game? It's been out in Japan for some time. We finally get in on the goodies
[+]
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
Serveur: Sylph
user: hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2015-04-10 07:09:30
Link | Citer | R

It's pretty nice and the music is awedome!
 Carbuncle.Arcksan
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Pluton
By Carbuncle.Arcksan 2015-04-10 07:25:41
Link | Citer | R

Just got Sephiroth, but don't have Masamune T.T

Was Lucky, got the best H2H for Tifa before I got her lol
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-04-10 08:19:06
Link | Citer | R

That's sollid. Unfortunately, I havent gotten any 5* items yet, but I also am choosing not to purchase anything with RL money (as many have on the other websites).

Best I have got is 3* Aegis, 4* Giant Axe, 3* *** Sword, 3* Claymore.

Overall, I'm pleased with the game. The stamina limit can be quite frustrating at times (especially now, trying to finish the ff7 event before tomorrow). But the game is definitely a great game. If you haven't downloaded it, GET IT.

p.s. THX <3 SMITHRA
[+]
 Carbuncle.Arcksan
By Carbuncle.Arcksan 2015-04-10 08:20:51
Link | Citer | R

no way I spend IRL Money either lol :p the game is fun even like that ^^
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-04-10 08:25:13
Link | Citer | R

Stamina recharges pretty fast so I don't complain about that too much.
By Draylo 2015-04-10 08:51:02
Link | Citer | R

I really like the game so far, the menu are kinda slow though
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-04-10 09:04:02
Link | Citer | R

Agreed. Loading screens can be kind of annoying as well, especially if you're not on wifi.

There are several strategy guides available. It took me a few days to realize that I was selling and combining some of my best gear, because I didn't realize how rare some items were. Rookie mistake.
 Cerberus.Avalon
Serveur: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-04-10 09:15:01
Link | Citer | R

Just downloaded this. Time to see what all the fuss is about!
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Serveur: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-04-10 09:32:45
Link | Citer | R

It gives alerts when the app isn't even open... I may just have to delete it.

Seriously, though, I'd have paid 5 bucks for a game without alerts and facebook/twitter integration.

It is a pretty cool game, though, lots of nostalgia.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-04-10 09:34:54
Link | Citer | R

You can't disable the alerts?
 Carbuncle.Arcksan
By Carbuncle.Arcksan 2015-04-10 09:39:50
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Jassik said: »
It gives alerts when the app isn't even open... I may just have to delete it.

Seriously, though, I'd have paid 5 bucks for a game without alerts and facebook/twitter integration.

It is a pretty cool game, though, lots of nostalgia.

I only had one alert in 4 days :o it was for Cecil events incoming.
By Darkalenia 2015-04-10 09:58:14
Link | Citer | R

I have it on my Android, would play it alot more if it wer eon something else.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-04-10 10:23:02
Link | Citer | R

Only alerts that come thru are new events, Luke shinra tower and Cecil. Any in game announcements (like free items, or like yesterday, they gave everyone one free mythril due to a glitch) are only given in game.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-04-10 10:27:33
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

The rate stamina is used later on, particularly in elite dungeons is actually really high. 13 for one level. 4 levels pretty zone, that makes 52 stamina to complete an area. Without upgraded stamina, you can't consecutively complete elite dungeons back to back without paying or waiting. Let alone level anywhere reasonable unless you take two characters on a zone and genocide
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Serveur: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-04-10 10:49:02
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Rooks said: »
You can't disable the alerts?

That's with the alerts disabled. It's a nitpick, I guess, but I have 2 Email accounts, business and personal calls and sms, network alerts, etc all coming to my phone. If it doesn't make a noise every 2-3 minutes I assume the battery is dead. Having another thing alert, even once every couple days, drives me nuts.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-04-10 11:30:52
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

The rate stamina is used later on, particularly in elite dungeons is actually really high. 13 for one level. 4 levels pretty zone, that makes 52 stamina to complete an area. Without upgraded stamina, you can't consecutively complete elite dungeons back to back without paying or waiting. Let alone level anywhere reasonable unless you take two characters on a zone and genocide

The game shits out Mythril if you want to restore stamina immediately and really for a freemium game, the replenish rate to play again is fast enough to not be obnoxious.

Needing to always be online and the sound glitches are far more annoying.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-04-10 12:08:41
Link | Citer | R

Mythril is very easy to come by, sure. If you choose to spend it on stamina, you reduce your relic roll opportunities. Or your battlefield Heals/retries get limited. It's all about what you want. The limited time events also add more anxiety to that as well, as it means people will have to choose either progressing thru the story quicker to get rare characters and items, or a slower grind but potentially more goodies.

I'm sure a lot of people opted to just buy the gems instead of the hassle random number generator that is SE. not surprised to see it back in this game.
 Lakshmi.Smithhart
user: smithra
By Lakshmi.Smithhart 2015-04-10 15:29:29
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
That's sollid. Unfortunately, I havent gotten any 5* items yet, but I also am choosing not to purchase anything with RL money (as many have on the other websites).

Best I have got is 3* Aegis, 4* Giant Axe, 3* *** Sword, 3* Claymore.

Overall, I'm pleased with the game. The stamina limit can be quite frustrating at times (especially now, trying to finish the ff7 event before tomorrow). But the game is definitely a great game. If you haven't downloaded it, GET IT.

p.s. THX <3 SMITHRA

I've been surprisingly pleased with SE/DeNA's attempt at a FTP w/ IAP game. I find it highly enjoyable and nostalgic, but also pretty grindy after level 20. Granted, the game has only been released in NA for 2-3 weeks, and they're updating the game with new content as well.

I've been trying to level up all my characters together (and use exp eggs for newly obtainable ones--Sephiroth, Cecil, etc).

I've been rather lucky with rare relic drops, as I use my mythril exclusively for them. I have the 5-star Genji Shield (IV), 4-star Giant's Axe (V), 4-star Light Staff (III), 4-star Shuriken (III)+, 4-star Protect Vest (VII)++, 4-star Black Garb (IV), and 4-star Diamond Armor (VI). Here's a SS of my characters/levels:

Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2015-04-10 15:34:30
Link | Citer | R

It is still new, won't be long before Dena institutes pay to win like they do with all their other games.

RIP Fantasica
 Carbuncle.Arcksan
By Carbuncle.Arcksan 2015-04-10 15:39:59
Link | Citer | R

Tifa with my her 5 star H2H hit like a truck xD

only Five star I got so far. And the last boss for Cecil Paladin just killed me so easily... geez :p
By Artemicion 2015-04-10 15:41:19
Link | Citer | R

Can't wait to get my new phone to try this out. It looks pretty rad.
 Bahamut.Phidruran
Serveur: Bahamut
user: phidruran
By Bahamut.Phidruran 2015-04-10 16:26:25
Link | Citer | R

It's an awesome game. Been addicted to it for a week now lol.
By Darkalenia 2015-04-10 16:54:31
Link | Citer | R

I downloaded it the day it launched, but haven't really played it until today ><

What an idiot I've been!

Anyway, in 1 sitting, I unlocked Cloud and Kain, and now working on Dark Knight Cecil in the FFIV event, probably should go after Tifa/Sephiroth first since that event ends sooner...
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
Serveur: Sylph
user: hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2015-04-11 10:28:15
Link | Citer | R

Any tips for getting further then Shinra floor 50? Havent summoned with mythril yet, was waiting for this weekend 5 star event...
By Darkalenia 2015-04-11 10:33:02
Link | Citer | R

Got Tifa last night, wheeee! Now to finish off Cecil.
I probably wont have near enough time to get Sephiroth. The boss for Tifa was tough, so I probably wouldn't be able to do it anyway.
By Pluton 2015-04-11 11:17:04
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Hyunkyl said: »
Any tips for getting further then Shinra floor 50? Havent summoned with mythril yet, was waiting for this weekend 5 star event...

near the end , The bosses from FFVII elevator will appear, there is now way to attack them w/o magic or ranged. So try to be prepared ^^
By Darkalenia 2015-04-12 17:08:15
Link | Citer | R

Does a hack for this game exist? I saw this picture on Facebook in one of my FF groups and it cant possibly be legit, unless the guy dumped $1000's on relic pulls.

Carbuncle.Arcksan
By Carbuncle.Arcksan 2015-04-12 17:37:37
Link | Citer | R

For all the free to play games, it's said that 5% of the player pay more then 95% reunited. So there is some ppl, ready to pay 1000$ on those games lol

Don't knowanything about hacks and I hope not .
 Cerberus.Ryger
Serveur: Cerberus
user: ryger
By Cerberus.Ryger 2015-04-12 18:38:51
Link | Citer | R

i got sephiroths masa way b4 sephiroth. was really lucky in getting him as well; had a lot of trouble winning hundred gunner. about to finish cecil event^^
First Page 2 ... 159 160 161