Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » New SMN Burn LS
New SMN Burn LS
 Bismarck.Fleather
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: futchy
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-08-22 20:40:05
Link | Citer | R

We are currently accepting leaches with Pulling accounts(75RDM or /RDM with a decent MP pool).

We run daily during weekdays at night EST, and all day long on weekends most times. All times are on LSMES.

We run with 2 groups each time, 6smn 4leaches 2syncs 4pullers total. Pullers pull non-stop, while 1 group is resetting 2hours, the other group is astral flowing.

Thank you. /tell fleather in game.

Edit: For those who keep messaging me about ally astral flows, i do not know anything about those, once again we do 2 groups of 6, not 1 group of 12. Sorry for confusion.
[+]
 Alexander.Syxx
Serveur: Alexander
user: Stylesz
By Alexander.Syxx 2009-08-22 21:48:55
Link | Citer | R

Fleather said:
We are currently accepting leaches with Pulling accounts(75RDM or /RDM with a decent MP pool).

We run daily during weekdays at night EST, and all day long on weekends most times. All times are on LSMES.

We run with 2 groups each time, 6smn 4leaches 2syncs 4pullers total. Pullers pull non-stop, while 1 group is resetting 2hours, the other group is astral flowing.

Thank you. /tell fleather in game.

iLol'd
[+]
 Bahamut.Megrim
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Megrim
By Bahamut.Megrim 2009-08-22 22:24:06
Link | Citer | R

FYI Monster gathering is now a banable offence and be sure that once SE gets wind of ppl that abuse it "the banstick comeith"
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-08-22 22:25:58
Link | Citer | R

Since when? SE said that all the tactics used for SMN burning were not against TOS.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-08-22 22:26:16
Link | Citer | R

Megrim said:
FYI Monster gathering is now a banable offence and be sure that once SE gets wind of ppl that abuse it "the banstick comeith"

Post relevant portion of ToS along with a quote and hyperlink for when this occured or GTFO. Syxx is being Syxx, you're posting information that should have raced across the FFXI community. I've heard nothing about this.
[+]
 Alexander.Syxx
By Alexander.Syxx 2009-08-22 22:29:06
Link | Citer | R

ya bro.. *Makes new myth!*

GMs can scan how much Exp you get per hour, same way the parser works if it goes above a certain amount you get que'd for the ban, it was in the last update thats why SMN brn has been dieing out so much, but if you only smn burn on Lights day and windsday theres only a 36% chance of you getting banned, make sure you are facing southwest as you get the exp though.. i forgot what the moon phases were
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-08-22 22:31:12
Link | Citer | R

Actually, I'd not doubt that GMs can scan that; today a GM /tell'd my main when I called on my mule, told me how much gil was in my dbox to me, and how much gil I had on me, and a ton of other stuff o.o;
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-08-22 22:33:55
Link | Citer | R

Megrim said:

failure

also GL with SMN burn ls

when I tried it I had a *** blu battle dance my mobs and a THF kill the CFH mob
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-08-22 22:46:00
Link | Citer | R

Syxx said:
ya bro.. *Makes new myth!*

GMs can scan how much Exp you get per hour, same way the parser works if it goes above a certain amount you get que'd for the ban, it was in the last update thats why SMN brn has been dieing out so much, but if you only smn burn on Lights day and windsday theres only a 36% chance of you getting banned, make sure you are facing southwest as you get the exp though.. i forgot what the moon phases were

lol XD
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-08-22 22:49:30
Link | Citer | R

Thunderz said:
Megrim said:

failure

also GL with SMN burn ls

when I tried it I had a *** blu battle dance my mobs and a THF kill the CFH mob

Well someone got in trouble with GM's for diaga'ing the mobs one group was about to kill. All the tactics used to astral burn are legit, but doing stuff like that for the sole purpose of interrupting other peoples gameplay is called "grief tactics" I think, and is a GMable offense.
[+]
 Alexander.Tonythetaru
By Alexander.Tonythetaru 2009-08-22 23:33:33
Link | Citer | R

This is what a GM says when you report a player for diaga'ing your pull:

GM: I'll look into it, and put it into my report. Have a good night, Red Mage Tonythetaru!

Do AoE all you want, you won't get banned.
 Alexander.Syxx
By Alexander.Syxx 2009-08-22 23:36:40
Link | Citer | R

Tonythetaru said:
This is what a GM says when you report a player for diaga'ing your pull:

GM: I'll look into it, and put it into my report. Have a good night, Red Mage Tonythetaru!

Do AoE all you want, you won't get banned.

lol tony, but yeah GMs fall into peer pressure, if its only you they just brush it off but you you make like 2 other ppl do calls also with CAPS LOCK ON nd some !!!'s i gugarantee you'll get em sent to GM jail lol~ yes this really works btw
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-08-22 23:40:40
Link | Citer | R

Can I ask, what's the purpose of a CFH'd mob?
 Seraph.Greyfin
Serveur: Seraph
user: Greyfin
By Seraph.Greyfin 2009-08-22 23:42:09
Link | Citer | R

To act as a central target, usually a gigas mob.
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-08-22 23:44:18
Link | Citer | R

Right... I just Diamond Dust whatever mob I target first. Never seemed to be doing me any wrong /shrug.
 Seraph.Greyfin
Serveur: Seraph
user: Greyfin
By Seraph.Greyfin 2009-08-22 23:46:44
Link | Citer | R

Usually if the mobs are bundled correctly , you are right, you probably wont notice a difference. It is just set up to be towards the center of all the mobs so they are guaranteed to get hit.
 Bismarck.Fleather
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-08-23 00:32:19
Link | Citer | R

User submitted image

User submitted image
 Bismarck.Fleather
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-08-23 00:33:50
Link | Citer | R

Thats for anyone who thinks smn burning or gathering mobs is against ToS, i already knew it wasn't but i called GM so u can see yourself.

Altho he did say "keep up to date with ToS" so they could make it against ToS and not tell anyone i guess lol
 Bismarck.Fleather
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-08-23 01:07:43
Link | Citer | R

Also ignore all the extra chat, its mostly spam.