Asura.Warmoose
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Hillclimb
By Asura.Warmoose 2024-05-27 09:25:13
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Tomasello said: »
Bahamut.Zedoma said: »
Is it still ok to SIRD my Flash and Reprisal sets?

Use an enmity set for Flash.

It's a 0.5 second cast time with no fast cast....

OMG, please tell me that was sarcasm?

Cause nothing surprises me here anymore.

Chill out. Not everyone is a ffxi savant first time know it all like yourself.

Is this how you react to people who ask for help at work/life/school/etc?
[+]
By Seun 2024-05-27 14:05:02
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Warmoose said: »

He shield bashes them. Full enmity set, of course.

I Flash in full enmity against single target and SIRD/enmity against packs. There have been times where I adjusted this set for HP and for recast reduction.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Tomasello
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Tomasello
By Quetzalcoatl.Tomasello 2024-05-28 00:07:43
Link | Citer | R

I did not attack anyone directly. I rightfully disparaged a poor type of play style. If that indirectly offends you, then that's a you problem. I brought up the subject. No one was asking for help, so your strawman question makes no sense.

Does your subjective right to be offended supersede my right to express an opinion? Go away and take your hypocrisy with you. Even if you think my opinion is rubbish then I'm still entitled to toss a few pieces into the pile with the rest of the garbage on this forum.

One man's trash might be another's treasure.
 Asura.Warmoose
user: Hillclimb
By Asura.Warmoose 2024-05-28 01:22:56
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Tomasello said: »

I did not attack anyone directly. I rightfully disparaged a poor type of play style. If that indirectly offends you, then that's a you problem. I brought up the subject. No one was asking for help, so your strawman question makes no sense.

Does your subjective right to be offended supersede my right to express an opinion? Go away and take your hypocrisy with you. Even if you think my opinion is rubbish then I'm still entitled to toss a few pieces into the pile with the rest of the garbage on this forum.

One man's trash might be another's treasure.

I mean.. you quoted someones question, to make a broad generalization comment? If you were going for a non-direct approach you would've fooled me.

Does my subjective right to be offended, supercede your right to express your opinion ??? hahah what? You sound like some ultra right/left hack on YouTube that gets offended when someone confronts them.

I'm not offended. You can toss your garbage anywhere, and say what you want. Just don't get butt hurt when someone calls you out for being a jackass. The first two lines got the job done, the last 2 were not constructive and didnt come from a place of positivity. You put down a person for just asking a question. What was he suppose to say to that? "No I wasn't being sarcastic, I'm just stupid like you think I am. Thanks for making me feel dumb for asking a question." I don't think your opinion is rubbish, just how you'd respond to or treat another person is.

I won't belabour and derail this job discussion thread with responses. Just own that it was a jackass response, and go forth and be better I guess.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Tomasello
By Quetzalcoatl.Tomasello 2024-05-28 06:03:05
Link | Citer | R

I mean.. you quoted someones question, to make a broad generalization comment? If you were going for a non-direct approach you would've fooled me.

Then you are a fool? Scroll up more. My comment in the thread was a general comment. One person asked a follow up question. I reemphasized my original comment in the reply? I don't think I directed one negative sentence at them personally. Guess, I'm not allowed to respond either?

Does my subjective right to be offended, supercede your right to express your opinion ??? hahah what? You sound like some ultra right/left hack on YouTube that gets offended when someone confronts them.

Just ultra annoyed with cry babies like you who get upset so easily that I indirectly hurt someone feelings for discussing a videogame.

I'm not offended. You can toss your garbage anywhere, and say what you want. Just don't get butt hurt when someone calls you out for being a jackass. The first two lines got the job done, the last 2 were not constructive and didnt come from a place of positivity. You put down a person for just asking a question. What was he suppose to say to that? "No I wasn't being sarcastic, I'm just stupid like you think I am. Thanks for making me feel dumb for asking a question." I don't think your opinion is rubbish, just how you'd respond to or treat another person is.

Sorry I wasn't "positive" enough for you. I appreciate you policing my happiness quotient. You deserve a medal for your contribution to society or better still.... A gold star with a smiley face! Is that more to your satisfaction?

I won't belabour and derail this job discussion thread with responses. Just own that it was a jackass response, and go forth and be better I guess.

In my opinion, you sound like a total jackass to me. But I am so glad you admit it's okay I express that! Thank you!!!
By Taint 2024-05-28 08:12:01
Link | Citer | R

You said something stupid to draw attention. You got your attention. Can we all move on?
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Tomasello
By Quetzalcoatl.Tomasello 2024-05-28 16:00:56
Link | Citer | R

Taint said: »
You said something stupid to draw attention. You got your attention. Can we all move on?

Yes, we can crutch paladin.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [47 days between previous and next post]
By LightningHelix 2024-07-14 11:20:06
Link | Citer | R

Dear paladins, stupid question for you: Is the empy +3 body bugged on all Fomor, or is there something about Dyna-D that is also required?

(I'm assuming someone's seen it happen in Sortie if it's not Dyna-specific.)

Actually, I guess my curiosity is broader - I think I vaguely saw someone say it was "all mobs that use player weaponskills/1hours", is it also things like Ambuscade mobs that do that? I know there was testing and I also know that this forum's search is trash.
[+]
By Atrox78 2024-07-14 11:23:06
Link | Citer | R

LightningHelix said: »
Dear paladins, stupid question for you: Is the empy +3 body bugged on all Fomor, or is there something about Dyna-D that is also required?

(I'm assuming someone's seen it happen in Sortie if it's not Dyna-specific.)

Actually, I guess my curiosity is broader - I think I vaguely saw someone say it was "all mobs that use player weaponskills/1hours", is it also things like Ambuscade mobs that do that? I know there was testing and I also know that this forum's search is trash.

We've noticed it in wave 3, sortie and with the wardens during Lilith. I'd avoid it on any.former type mob
[+]
By LightningHelix 2024-07-14 12:20:05
Link | Citer | R

That's a perfect answer, thank you very much!
 Phoenix.Iocus
Serveur: Phoenix
user: androwe
By Phoenix.Iocus 2024-07-17 06:10:13
Link | Citer | R

Anyone use Sakpata's head for the actual cure potency? FC and DT is cool and all but it's up against souv's head for sird and loess for enmity.
By Seun 2024-07-17 07:11:51
Link | Citer | R

All of the reasons you mentioned, plus Souveran has a LOT of +HP.
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2024-07-17 09:30:09
Link | Citer | R

Depends on the content, but Souv gear can get you killed in v25 fights if you try to cure yourself and there are a bunch of fetters out.

Grain of Salt: I'm not actually pld, and don't play it. But I've seen tons of pld's floored in these fights and it always seems like the random ones are always due to wearing Souveran's gear during fetters.
[+]
By Taint 2024-07-17 11:01:45
Link | Citer | R

Yeah you lock meva gear in those fights.
[+]
By zixxer 2024-07-20 20:15:02
Link | Citer | R

I've been using Popo. Con Queso for PLD during Aminon fight due to having Meva and Atk. Knights of Round is doing a high of 45k on nq and around 35k on hq at 1k tp.

Is there any other food that is better out there for this purpose?

Edit: sorry I should just be more forward with my question. Is there a better food that has attack and meva on it?

Thanks in advance.
By Seun 2024-07-20 20:38:07
Link | Citer | R

zixxer said: »

*edit
Popoto con Queso is the highest attack food with MEVA.

Mentioned the accuracy version because swapping songs for more attack could be possible.
[+]
By Taint 2024-07-21 06:17:09
Link | Citer | R

You shouldn't need more meva on Aminon. We use marine stewpot and my SS timer wears off due to time not damage. My KoR average is around 33k, best run was 406k in total damage.
[+]
By zixxer 2024-07-21 07:38:29
Link | Citer | R

Seun said: »
zixxer said: »

*edit
Popoto con Queso is the highest attack food with MEVA.

Mentioned the accuracy version because swapping songs for more attack could be possible.

I understand now. We do not use any accuracy songs at all due to SV's potency. Thank you for the suggestion though.

You shouldn't need more meva on Aminon. We use marine stewpot and my SS timer wears off due to time not damage. My KoR average is around 33k, best run was 406k in total damage.

I think I'll give Soy Ramen or steak a shot on the next run. Never considered that I didn't really need more meva, thank you.
[+]
By Tathamet 2024-07-21 11:47:56
Link | Citer | R

Are paladins favoring Excalibur/KoR or Reikiko/CDC on Aminon?
By Taint 2024-07-21 15:57:18
Link | Citer | R

Tathamet said: »

KoR nets more DPS with less TP feed in my experience.

If I get dispelled and lose Regain Roll, I swap to Reikiko to help with WS wall.
[+]
By zixxer 2024-07-22 23:06:30
Link | Citer | R

@taint I gave soy ramen a shot on last nights run and didn’t see any issues with stoneskin. You were right, thanks for the tip!
By zixxer 2024-07-22 23:08:27
Link | Citer | R

I tried rekiko cdc for aminon and I was hitting only highs of 25k. Excal and KoR really helped reduce our kill time.
[+]
By zixxer 2024-08-06 00:36:26
Link | Citer | R

PSA: Stage 5 duban does not replace aegis for aminon fight. The extra 12.5% mdt that aegis provides makes a big difference.
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2024-08-12 09:09:49
Link | Citer | R

damn 33k KoR, share that set my BEST was 29k
By wick 2024-08-12 13:44:52
Link | Citer | R

KoR nets more DPS with less TP feed in my experience.

If I get dispelled and lose Regain Roll, I swap to Reikiko to help with WS wall.

Does your dnc idle in regal gloves and gleti?
By Taint 2024-08-12 22:14:09
Link | Citer | R

Yes. Regal, Regain, STP set.
First Page 2 3 ... 139 140