users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Dev Tracker - news, discussions
Dev Tracker - news, discussions
First Page 2 3 ... 70 71 72 ... 201 202 203
By Pantafernando 2016-02-25 19:39:44
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Greetings, kupo!

The Kupo Shield was designed to be a special item for Mog Bonanza, and at the moment there are no plans to introduce alternative avenues for obtaining it.
However, in terms of synthesis, the development team is currently in the midst of planning adjustments and additions.
Once I have details and a time frame, I will be sure to update you.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-02-25 19:44:45
Link | Citer | R

They're getting my hopes up, this can only end badly.
By Pantafernando 2016-02-26 03:32:05
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Regarding the Cancellation of PlayStation®2 and Xbox 360® Service for FINAL FANTASY XI (02/25/2016)

As previously announced on Thursday, March 19, 2015, PlayStation®2 and Xbox 360® service for FINAL FANTASY XI will end on Thursday, March 31, 2016, at 6:00 a.m. (PST).

As such, PlayStation®2 and Xbox 360® service will not be available after March 31, 2016, at 6:00 a.m. (PST)at but your service contract will remain in effect.

Those wishing to continue their adventures in Vana'diel may do so via the Windows® version.

Installing PlayOnline/FINAL FANTASY XI for Windows®
http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/download/media/install_win.html

Players may continue enjoying FINAL FANTASY XI with the same SQUARE ENIX Account, PlayOnline ID, and PlayOnline password.
By dustinfoley 2016-03-01 04:33:14
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Alter Ego Expo Campaign HQ
When you take an amount of damage exceeding your remaining HP, you will negate the damage and restore your HP to its maximum value for one time only.*
*Does not apply to the "Iroha" alter ego.
*Does not apply to techniques such as the dark magic spell "Death" or the "Doom" special attack.

Dark Matter Arcane Glyptics Campaign
Geas Fete notorious monsters in Reisenjima through Arcane Glyptics can be engraved with arcane glyptics up to six times at no additional charge, with the equipment receiving the same benefits as if they were engraved with dark matter.
* Visit Oseem in Norg (I-7) to engrave your equipment.
* At 7:00 a.m. (PST) each day (Earth time), the restriction is lifted and you will be able to engrave your equipment up to six times again.

Other stuff too, but i found these 2 new ones to be....badly translated.

Like is the trust one for us, or the trusts? It reads like we will be reserected 1x per battle, but then the notes say iroha wont participate which makes more sense if it was trusts that will be raised.

As for dark matter....does that mean we can trade resi gear to oseem for 6x free dark matter augments a day?

Just ...awful translations. Like no one even bothered to read the new ones.
By Ruaumoko 2016-03-01 04:53:03
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Wildskeeper Reive Campaign - PLUS!

During this campaign, wildskeeper reives will undergo the following changes to make them more accessible.
- The required fame and bayld cost of the key item required to participate have been reduced.
- Enemies will drop four pinches of high-purity bayld.
- Enemies will drop Mog Kupon AW-WK.
- The respawn times for the following notorious monsters have been reduced.
Colkhab / Tchakka / Achuka / Yumcax / Hurkan / Kumhau
Thats... Interesting.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-03-01 05:00:20
Link | Citer | R

Ruaumoko said: »
Quote:
Wildskeeper Reive Campaign - PLUS!

During this campaign, wildskeeper reives will undergo the following changes to make them more accessible.
- The required fame and bayld cost of the key item required to participate have been reduced.
- Enemies will drop four pinches of high-purity bayld.
- Enemies will drop Mog Kupon AW-WK.
- The respawn times for the following notorious monsters have been reduced.
Colkhab / Tchakka / Achuka / Yumcax / Hurkan / Kumhau
Thats... Interesting.
They have done this one before, a friend I know and 2 others teamed up and spammed WKR to complete a guys Idris, of course then the campaign lasted a month, not a week.
By dustinfoley 2016-03-01 05:20:26
Link | Citer | R

Actually last time i was a month of +2 drop, and the last week was +4.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-03-01 07:01:15
Link | Citer | R

dustinfoley said: »
Last week was only 2 drops per fight.
By dustinfoley 2016-03-01 07:42:58
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
Last week was only 2 drops per fight.

No, you miss understood.

In november, that was the last time they ran the WKR campaign.

It was 3 weeks of regular +2, and the for the last week of that campaign it went to +4.

I know LAST WEEK (week 3 of rainbow) was +2, I was saying there has never been a full month of +4, just 1 week at a time and only once before as far as i remember.
 Sylph.Braden
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Braden 2016-03-01 07:46:49
Link | Citer | R

The final week of the November campaigns is probably what he meant, since that was a twofer not unlike the current Rainbow biz.

Does Iroha normally RR or something? I never pay attention to my trusts' health until about 30 seconds after they've died.
 Cerberus.Ganlere
user: Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2016-03-01 11:47:16
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Alter Ego Expo Campaign HQ
When you take an amount of damage exceeding your remaining HP, you will negate the damage and restore your HP to its maximum value for one time only.*
*Does not apply to the "Iroha" alter ego.
*Does not apply to techniques such as the dark magic spell "Death" or the "Doom" special attack.

Dark Matter Arcane Glyptics Campaign
Geas Fete notorious monsters in Reisenjima through Arcane Glyptics can be engraved with arcane glyptics up to six times at no additional charge, with the equipment receiving the same benefits as if they were engraved with dark matter.
* Visit Oseem in Norg (I-7) to engrave your equipment.
* At 7:00 a.m. (PST) each day (Earth time), the restriction is lifted and you will be able to engrave your equipment up to six times again.

Other stuff too, but i found these 2 new ones to be....badly translated.

Like is the trust one for us, or the trusts? It reads like we will be reserected 1x per battle, but then the notes say iroha wont participate which makes more sense if it was trusts that will be raised.

As for dark matter....does that mean we can trade resi gear to oseem for 6x free dark matter augments a day?

Just ...awful translations. Like no one even bothered to read the new ones.

Do we know what these actually meant now? Are trust RR once per fight? How/what is up with the Dark Matters? thanks.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2016-03-01 11:53:31
Link | Citer | R

Se translations are so fugly..

Like do we need to have dark matter to aug before we can do it 6 times? If so dark matter prices are gonna increase...
 Cerberus.Cruxus
user: Cruxus
By Cerberus.Cruxus 2016-03-01 11:55:11
Link | Citer | R

If you talk to the NPC and you choose augment gear, you'll see an option at bottom that says "Technique" I'm assuming this is what they meant as you get 6 tries. From my experience the augments were god awful and if they reflect actual dark matter augments...save your gil.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2016-03-01 12:03:52
Link | Citer | R

Yea.. I spent about 7mil on dark matters just to mess around last week... all awful as heck... I have no idea se logic with this. I did hear song+ but no one has confirmed seeing it...
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2016-03-01 12:07:01
Link | Citer | R

My interpretation is ANY Reisenjima stone can give augment potential that Dark Matters can - up to 7 times per day.

"with the equipment receiving the same benefits as if they were engraved with dark matter."
 Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Shinzaku
By Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas 2016-03-01 12:17:03
Link | Citer | R

Trust HQ:

It applies to Trusts. Just tested in several Geas Fete within Ru'Aun. Amchuchu almost died multiple times (due to a hit dealing excessive damage - across different fights, not same fight), and it would say the following:

"Amchuchu stands resolute thanks to the power of the bonds that tie you!"

I do not know if it can happen more than once for the same instance of the trust. Because of this, I would un-summon and resummon Amchuchu before each fight.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas
user: Shinzaku
By Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas 2016-03-01 12:22:18
Link | Citer | R

Dark Matter

So far, it is free without any need for Dark Matter. Simply select Techniques, and you will be given random augments as if you used a Dark Matter. I only have one piece of Reisenjima gear to test on, so I do not know if this is 6 tries per piece per day, or just 6 tries per day overall.

Anyone? :}

Addon: P.S. the augments did pretty much suck as people have said for Dark Matter. Except, I did get a "Acc+20, MACC+ 20, MAB+20" roll that would've been great if I cared about elemental weaponskills. Ha.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2016-03-01 12:34:13
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas said: »
Dark Matter

Addon: P.S. the augments did pretty much suck as people have said for Dark Matter. Except, I did get a "Acc+20, MACC+ 20, MAB+20" roll that would've been great if I cared about elemental weaponskills. Ha.

My Dark Matter augment was pretty good. Used all on Chironic Gloves:
Str+1
Acc/Atk+3
M.Acc+19
MAgic Atk Bonus+36
Refresh+2
[+]
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2016-03-01 12:38:39
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas said: »
Dark Matter

My Dark Matter augment was pretty good. Used all on Chironic Gloves:
Str+1
Acc/Atk+3
M.Acc+19
MAgic Atk Bonus+36
Refresh+2

O_o;
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2016-03-01 13:09:21
Link | Citer | R

Oh

Meh...

Gawd..

If you could get that on 5/5 that's insane for idle...
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-03-01 13:14:00
Link | Citer | R

Refresh is what I was going to gun for with Herc hands and feet. Would be nice to get serp gear out of idle set for BLU.
By Sidiov 2016-03-01 13:45:56
Link | Citer | R

Just wanted to post this because these augs are so funny... would have blown my mind to get this aug on basically ANY other gear:

edit: Just FYI its 6 TOTAL per day, not per piece
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2016-03-01 13:48:29
Link | Citer | R

Sidiov said: »
Just wanted to post this because these augs are so funny... would have blown my mind to get this aug on basically ANY other gear:

That's actually kinda useful if you are solo farming on Scholar or something.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2016-03-01 14:01:21
Link | Citer | R

Refresh and TH augs are easily the biggest reason to care about the DM campaign. Other good augments are possible, sure, but they're far more rare since you're really looking for a favorable combination of augments. Refresh and TH are good on their own, you don't need anything else.
[+]
 Bahamut.Tychefm
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2016-03-01 14:09:03
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Oh

Meh...

Gawd..

If you could get that on 5/5 that's insane for idle...

4/4 basically - Reisen bodies have no base Refresh, so Witching and HQ abj gear beat them.
[+]
 Shiva.Larrymc
Serveur: Shiva
user: larrymc
By Shiva.Larrymc 2016-03-01 14:34:55
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Tychefm said: »
4/4 basically - Reisen bodies have no base Refresh, so Witching and HQ abj gear beat them.
Sinister hates me. I have gotten 50 perfect augment SAM GKs (and just about every other piece), but cant get this body with proper augments.
[+]
 Asura.Xijaah
Serveur: Asura
user: Xijaah
By Asura.Xijaah 2016-03-01 15:23:57
Link | Citer | R

i got +14 att&acc, +20 MAcc, +45 (!!) MAB on herculean feet... damn happy with imba TF feet.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-03-01 20:34:36
Link | Citer | R

I got refresh+2 on herc feet. But since I'm so impatient and wanted str+20 acc+40 att+40 and wsdmg+40, I quickly erased it before I realized how valuable the +2 was. Also don't have a second pair which likely played a part in that. I regret doing that now.

additionally, though the campaign is free, this has the potential to really slap the ***out of your hopes for augments. Sure Dark Matters did this, but we were more diligent with our spending. Now, 6 per day means that I am getting my hopes up for pet acc+20 att+20 when I have no native pet jobs I play.

Never in the world has so many pet augments appeared for no reason other than to piss us off.
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2016-03-01 23:03:04
Link | Citer | R

MAB +9, Fast Cast +2, Refresh +1 on Chironic Gloves.
Extra idle refresh for those jobs is nice :)
(RDM/SCH/WHM/BRD)
 Sylph.Jrpg
Serveur: Sylph
user: ohnogc
By Sylph.Jrpg 2016-03-01 23:07:49
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Never in the world has so many pet augments appeared for no reason other than to piss us off.

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 70 71 72 ... 201 202 203