Looking For An LS To Help Kill Multiple Tinnins.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Midgardsormr » Looking for an LS to help kill multiple tinnins.
Looking for an LS to help kill multiple tinnins.
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Serveur: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-08-11 21:15:34
Link | Citer | R

Heya Midgard; my friend and I have multiple Tinnin pops each, but no LS to pop it with.

So what we were thinking was, are there any LS' that would be willing to work with us? We know Tinnin drops a minimum of the hydra gil drops; all of that would go to your LS right off the bat. All we would want it to be able to pick 1-2 drops out of the pool per pop.

Also, we promise not to be utter asshats about the drops. We're banking on the simple fact that with 6 tinnin pops, ultimately we'll end up getting so many duplicates that your LS will end up with quite a bit.

We're willing to work stuff out. We're also willing to just raw, outright sell the pops for 1.5mil/each if you're into that sort of thing.

As we said, we're willing to work stuff out and talk it over and all that quasi-game politic stuff.
 Phoenix.Baelorn
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-08-11 21:58:05
Link | Citer | R

Tinnin is very easy. You should try looking for people who want the PW trigger for mythic or PW. There's at least on person on your server who wants the fang. The hydra drops are junk for the most part so those won't really help you much.
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-08-12 06:15:49
Link | Citer | R

Never thought of that. For some reason I confused the hydra drops prices with the cerb drop prices, my bad ><.

Also, I really don't think there's anyone on Midgard that's actively after a mythic weapon, but it's definitely something to look into.

Edit: Wow, I totally forgot about the in sight bazaar function :D
 Sylph.Cohan
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Cohan 2009-08-12 06:20:31
Link | Citer | R

if you hope to sylph the ls im in would prolly do it. send a tell to atriant on my server she what he says.
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-08-12 06:35:07
Link | Citer | R

We can't hop servers; we're both teenagers on our parents' CCs. ><
 Midgardsormr.Dominionix
By Midgardsormr.Dominionix 2009-08-12 09:12:26
Link | Citer | R

Ishtarr (Midgardsormr) have killed several Tinnin's already, and can be found at www.ishtarr.com. We usually do ZNM on Friday nights (around 7PM EST), but will not bother going to Tinnin / spending Zeni for access to the area unless we have several members who need to pop.

The problem is that Tinnin only really has one valuable drop (which has a pretty poor drop rate), so having a LS merc it for you just isn't worth their time to be honest. If you wanna stick a post up on the forums, then should a couple of members need to pop they may well do yours while they are there... Just be aware that your pops would not be a priority, and you would only be allowed to keep one drop.

P.S I appreciate that this post may seem a little "abrupt", and for that I apologise. Please understand I'm not trying to be rude, simply realistic.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Artaxerxes
By Midgardsormr.Artaxerxes 2009-08-19 18:41:09
Link | Citer | R

Handled by persistencels.com; moreso if you're like Sectumsempra and have multiple t4 znm pops we'll be happy to kill it for you for a very reasonable fee which can be discussed beforehand so that all parties are happy.

If you're need of some help make a post on our forums or send Claim, Epics, Ryomzu or myself a tell in game.
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-08-19 18:54:47
Link | Citer | R

If you need a testimonial, you can come to me anytime. I'm absolutely thrilled with how everything they took care of turned out.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-19 18:59:36
Link | Citer | R

I seriously doubt youll convince an ls to let you have 2 drops besides the 100% body parts... I dont think Ive ever seen it drop more than 2 for one. And alot of the fights it only dropped an lolhat.