15 Questions For The Evolutionists Of AH.com

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » 15 questions for the evolutionists of AH.com
15 questions for the evolutionists of AH.com
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-09-22 09:12:00
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Creationists and evolutionists going toe-to-toe on the internet? Shocking! But seriously, I bet nobody from either party here is this combative about it in their day-to-day lives. This atmosphere (teh interwebs) just exacerbates matters, but only on the internet where everything is a battle to the death.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

MAN WAS CREATED TO BE A SLAVE RACE OF THE ANNUNAKI ACCORDING TO AKKADIAN AND SUMERIAN TEXTS:

BASICALLY:

[+]
 Fenrir.Weakness
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-09-22 09:13:09
Link | Citer | R

I quit, this is as bad as the OP.

Going back to reading about dinosaurs.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2014-09-22 09:20:15
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
I'm in a mosque right now actually...my religion changes with the seasons.
When Ramadan falls in the summer either avoid being Muslim or avoid the northern hemisphere.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2014-09-22 09:21:40
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Creationists and evolutionists going toe-to-toe on the internet? Shocking! But seriously, I bet nobody from either party here is this combative about it in their day-to-day lives. This atmosphere (teh interwebs) just exacerbates matters, but only on the internet where everything is a battle to the death.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

MAN WAS CREATED TO BE A SLAVE RACE OF THE ANNUNAKI ACCORDING TO AKKADIAN AND SUMERIAN TEXTS:

BASICALLY:

[+]
By Nazrious 2014-09-22 09:21:57
Link | Citer | R

The popular religions and belief systems of the world were beneficial to empire building and later in History capitalism.

Christianity = Religion
Atheism = Belief system

Surpsingly they both function on faith. One in a diety the other in a belief man has a true understanding of how existence functions.

Both have glaring logical flaws, circular logic being one of the largest.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Serveur: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-09-22 09:23:04
Link | Citer | R

Nazrious said: »
Atheism = Belief system
Basically why I just say non religious instead of atheist or agnostic, lol
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-09-22 09:23:18
Link | Citer | R

Gaia 1:1

In 65 million B.C an extraterrestrial entity collided with planet Earth, a world where two groups were locked in combat against eachother for dominance. On one hand were technologically advanced reptiles and on the other hand some pretty stupid mammals. This entity buried itself deep within the planet, biding its time but had a profound effect on the balance of power.

The force of the impact was so strong it wiped out the reptiles and plunged the world into a nuclear winter that allowed the weaker mammals to rise up and take hold of the world. They'd go on to tap into mana, create their own technologically advanced civilization and wage war against against the minority groups of the world.

Everything changed in 1999 when this entity re-emerged...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-09-22 09:25:56
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

BASICALLY:

It was H.P. Lovecraft all this time...
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2014-09-22 09:28:12
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

In 65 million B.C an extraterrestrial entity collided with planet Earth, a world where two groups were locked in combat against eachother for dominance. On one hand were technologically advanced reptiles and on the other hand some pretty stupid mammals. This entity buried itself deep within the planet, biding its time but had a profound effect on the balance of power.

The force of the impact was so strong it wiped out the reptiles and plunged the world into a nuclear winter that allowed the weaker mammals to rise up and take hold of the world. They'd go on to tap into mana, create their own technologically advanced civilization and wage war against against the minority groups of the world.

That can't be right. Lady Gaga didn't release her first album until 2008.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-09-22 09:29:27
Link | Citer | R

Gaia 1:2

2000 years ago, an advanced civilization of humanoids enjoyed a relative era of bliss as their people flourished and lived in harmony with the planet. These people, having reached the apex of their culture and customs would be completely unprepared when 'it' arrived - the calamity from the sky.

Striking the planet with sufficient force to wound the world, this entity first masqueraded itself as a being of peace. However it would not be long before this entity revealed itself as both a liar, deceiver and harbinger of ruin that would bring down civilization. It took on many faces and ended many lives but after great toil the few remaining survivors were able to seal it away in a geological strata.

And yet it slumbered, waiting for the day it'd one day be free....
[+]
 Fenrir.Mariane
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2014-09-22 09:40:44
Link | Citer | R

You know what ? religion sucks.

That's how most of our wars start. The Geo-economic pressures build up then people start to feel uncomfortable. They seek comfort on religion.

But it's aways the religion which fires the fuse on the powder keg.

This thread fails too.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-09-22 09:43:36
Link | Citer | R

Gaia 1:2

2000 years ago, an advanced civilization of humanoids enjoyed a relative era of bliss as their people flourished and lived in harmony with the planet. These people, having reached the apex of their culture and customs would be completely unprepared when 'it' arrived - the calamity from the sky.

Striking the planet with sufficient force to wound the world, this entity first masqueraded itself as a being of peace. However it would not be long before this entity revealed itself as both a liar, deceiver and harbinger of ruin that would bring down civilization. It took on many faces and ended many lives but after great toil the few remaining survivors were able to seal it away in a geological strata.

And yet it slumbered, waiting for the day it'd one day be free....
This all sounds very familiar!
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-09-22 09:44:23
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Mariane said: »

That's how most of our wars start. The Geo-economic pressures build up then people start to feel uncomfortable. They seek comfort on religion.

This thread fails too.
Honestly, I wouldn't tie religion as a cause for war, if there was no religion we'd have wars over something equally as stupid.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2014-09-22 09:44:56
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-09-22 09:45:16
Link | Citer | R

Gaia 1:3

It all began with a stone, Or so the legend says. In ages past, a sentient jewel, enormous and beautiful banished the darkness. Its many-colored light filled the world with life and brought forth mighty Gods. Bathed in that light, the world entered an age of bliss. Until, after a time, the Gods fell into slumber. That world was called: Earth.

In the 1942nd year of the Crystal Era, Earth was in the midst of a great war. Faced with invasion of the Third Reich and its hordes of nationalists, the leaders of the enlightened peoples united their forces in desperate alliance. They were the Empire of Great Britain, the United States of America, the Soviet Union and the Republic of China. Together, they struggled for survival in battle after battle as chaos engulfed the land.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Serveur: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-09-22 09:45:24
Link | Citer | R

That's how most of our wars start.
Eh; wars start because humans as a whole are ***. They use religion as an excuse, but if that weren't there, they'd find something else.

While I am not religious/agree with any religion, wars start because humans are ***. Religion is just a front
[+]
 Asura.Triffle
Serveur: Asura
user: Triffle
By Asura.Triffle 2014-09-22 09:46:49
Link | Citer | R

Lol someone was mad about the thread I made. Apparently this joke of a thread is valid, but mine wasn't. The creationists have taken over the FFXIAH and made it into a theocracy.xD

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2014-09-22 09:50:19
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-09-22 09:50:30
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ccl said: »
Asura.Refreshazure said: »

I'm waiting for your criticisms unlike Kooljack I accept criticism and use it to advance my debating skills.

I'm assuming you're fighting for Islam?

98% of the top scientists are atheist and a agnostic over 70% of the rest are as well

the religious people continue to try to say science is on my side science is on my side. this is not true only a small super minority even thinks about God snapping his fingers and making things come into existence.

Islam is one of the most extremist forces for setting back the world today it has unprecedented repression of women's rights sexual rights and human rights you can just turn on the TV or just go to Islamic pastor yourself and they will tell you women are less than men in the name of their God.

it is about time that society wakes up and says Islam we no longer fear you and stand up to them and if they choose not to back down we take care of them once and for all just to improve society.

you are correct though Kooljack and I are polar opposites he wants the world to remain as is in its pool of ignorance hatred and despair.

why I want to change things I want to get rid of the things causing more racism sexism and extremism.

the greatest step we can take is to start getting rid of creationism which the most advanced countries in the world already have.

then we can begin our work on Christianity and Islam.

if you're saying but the world can't survive without Islam and Christianity.

well China and Japan seem to be doing just fine so that's kind of a False argument.

You clearly never travelled to a muslim country and also you never went to china/japan neither.

I would like to add that Muslim or groups of Muslim or groups who identify themselves as muslim =/= Islam.

If one wants to know what Islam is, pick up the Quran and read it. Reading 1 page or 1 verse doesn't qualify. Read the entire book from start to finish before making such ridiculous accusations.

Judging the behavior of an individual, group or groups of people who identify as being Muslims as a representation of the religion is like saying secularism produced the Columbine shootings, Charles Manson and the KKK.

Or, in other terms perhaps you will comprehend - it is like saying Science has set the world back thousands of years since Nuclear Fission is the greatest threat to mankind today.

When will people stop repeating what they hear or see on the news like little parrots?
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-09-22 09:50:59
Link | Citer | R

Fifteen questions is fourteen too many.

Kooljack said: »
1.) How did life originate?

I'm pretty sure it was a fluke....
[+]
 Fenrir.Mariane
By Fenrir.Mariane 2014-09-22 09:52:18
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »

That's how most of our wars start.
Eh; wars start because humans as a whole are ***. They use religion as an excuse, but if that weren't there, they'd find something else.

While I am not religious/agree with any religion, wars start because humans are ***. Religion is just a front

Read the second half of my post. :)

All I said is it's the most common excuse for starting wars and it does suck because they are so keen to tell you how you're supposed to live your life. In the end they do so only to control you so they are able to squeeze money from you every month.

Following that line of thought, I could say my religion is FFXI. :P
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-09-22 09:52:59
Link | Citer | R

This thread fails too.

Wars have actually been fought over resources more than anything else.

Why is there so much ignorance on the FFXIAH forums?
 Fenrir.Mariane
By Fenrir.Mariane 2014-09-22 09:56:15
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Maldini said: »

I wrote a very small argument, which don't even start to scratch the dirt on the topic surface and you judge it enough to call me ignorant. Talk about "prejudice".
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-09-22 09:56:59
Link | Citer | R

This thread fails too.

I wouldn't call it ignorance, plenty of wars have been started in the name of religion, I'd call it more of an exaggeration than anything to suggest religion starts most wars.
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-09-22 09:59:02
Link | Citer | R

I wrote a very small argument, which don't even start to scratch the dirt on the topic surface and you judge it enough to call me ignorant. Talk about "prejudice".

Its very hard to not know that wars in human history have been fought over resources. You would need to have not read up on any wars at all to not know that. I find no other term to describe your current knowledge on the history of war.
Take it as an insult if you will, we are all ignorant to varying degrees about different subjects.
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-09-22 10:02:23
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Tidis said: »

This thread fails too.

I wouldn't call it ignorance, plenty of wars have been started in the name of religion, I'd call it more of an exaggeration than anything to suggest religion starts most wars.

Using religion as a false pretense for war and wars being fought over religion are not the same thing.

If you want to isolate the cause of war, then look to the motive; Resources and Power.

Religion is not a conscious being with the ability to make decisions to go to war or to stand up and say "no don't do that in my name, i protest"

Man's desire for power is at the cause of war. Religion has nothing to do with it.
 Fenrir.Mariane
By Fenrir.Mariane 2014-09-22 10:05:41
Link | Citer | R

Its very hard to not know that wars in human history have been fought over resources. You would need to have not read up on any wars at all to not know that. I find no other term to describe your current knowledge on the history of war.
Take it as an insult if you will, we are all ignorant to varying degrees about different subjects.

Well I wrote "The Geo-economic pressures build up then people start to feel uncomfortable. They seek comfort on religion."

Meaning that stuff make people uncomfortable (basic needs are how these pressures build we are well aware of that) then people seek comfort on religion, get manipulated by dishonest priests (I know there's plenty of honest people in this world too) and that's the way the world spin.

300 years ago the life was different because there were no oil but back then people still had the very same basic needs we have now.

Only difference was the amount of energy and resources we spend with "superfluous" stuff like our beloved game, gadgets and having this conversation in a online forum. There were no such things 300 years ago yet people still had fights. Some of them were using religion as excuse.

This discussion is more interesting than a stupid baseless creationism discussion. (Sorry, OP but I still think this thread suck. lol)

Enough derailing from me. lol
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14