Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 857 858 859 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Ramyrez 2015-08-18 12:28:34
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Sometimes those are the best parts.

I hate myself as much as the next guy, but I don't have the kind of self-loathing that makes me consider that kind of IQ-lowering drivel a worthwhile use of my time.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-18 12:31:43
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
Sometimes those are the best parts.

I hate myself as much as the next guy, but I don't have the kind of self-loathing that makes me consider that kind of IQ-lowering drivel a worthwhile use of my time.

And you spend your time here?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-08-18 12:34:06
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Clearly you've never accidentally read a YouTube video comment on...anything, really.

Between the extreme SJW and the various extreme bigots and racists it makes everyone here look like we all belong in the same place, eating brunch on a Sunday after church and talking casually about the weather and did you see old Mr. Smith's daughter had a baby? Isn't that nice?

Maybe, maybe Lordgrim would be the town drunk wandering in and making a scene with wild, raving accusations about the government stealing his chickens.

Maybe.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-18 12:36:04
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Jassik said: »
You're making this too easy on me. If you can't see all the problems here, you've got blinders on.

Speeding or failing to signal is a violation of the law, but it is not CRIMINAL. That's the big distinction here.

Play semantics all you want, but this goes way beyond speeding or failing to signal. In any case, it's a glaring pock mark on her candidacy, and the mere fact that so many voters are willing to look past this and everything else shady that she's been involved in is somewhat sickening.

It's not all that bad. The dillusion is held together by a proactive and biased media that in lockstep project the curtain. The rest of the populace just cannot be bothered to pay attention beyond that. It's not quite as sickening as it is apathetic (which could be sickening as well).

Trump As has been demonstrated, doesn't play by those rules unlike other GoP candidates. So far that's netted him pretty big success. The media is no match for him as he attacks the lockstep media whenever they challenge him. If it boils down to Hillary and trump, trump will make sure everyone knows what his opponent did.

I can't wait.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Serveur: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-18 12:43:17
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Jassik said: »
You're making this too easy on me. If you can't see all the problems here, you've got blinders on.

Speeding or failing to signal is a violation of the law, but it is not CRIMINAL. That's the big distinction here.

Play semantics all you want, but this goes way beyond speeding or failing to signal. In any case, it's a glaring pock mark on her candidacy, and the mere fact that so many voters are willing to look past this and everything else shady that she's been involved in is somewhat sickening.

I have said more than once that it is a really bad sign for a person seeking office to have such disregard for the best practices. But, criminal or not is NOT semantics. It's a very important distinction and anyone who claims to be against government overreach and oppression but conflates the two needs to do some reading or get their biases in check.
By Jetackuu 2015-08-18 12:43:29
Link | Citer | R

YouTube is best viewed with comments ignored.
That's internet heresy man.

What would news stories (Yahoo in particular) and videos be without the comments? Sometimes those are the best parts.
^
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-08-18 12:44:23
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
If it boils down to Hillary and trump

If it boils down to those two I will be very disappointed. And bored.

If it boils down to Hillary, another GOP, and Trump as a third party though...

That will get me watching the nightly news/political programming, popcorn in hand.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Serveur: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-18 12:49:23
Link | Citer | R

That will get me watching the nightly news/political bnprogramming, popcorn in hand.
If one political party has 2 candidates running the other party will always win because of the split votes.
By Jetackuu 2015-08-18 12:51:58
Link | Citer | R

Let's go a Bush, Trump, Clinton free for all.

I'll order a crate of popcorn now.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-18 12:52:54
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Endoq said: »

That will get me watching the nightly news/political bnprogramming, popcorn in hand.
If one political party has 2 candidates running the other party will always win because of the split votes.

That's not necessarily true. Perot going 3rd party split the votes damn near equally. Down to the 10th of a percent.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-18 12:57:50
Link | Citer | R

Maybe, maybe Lordgrim would be the town drunk wandering in and making a scene with wild, raving accusations about the government stealing his chickens.
That made me lol.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-18 12:59:55
Link | Citer | R

That will get me watching the nightly news/political programming, popcorn in hand.
I seriously doubt you'll be bored.

Hillary - Jeb would be boring, if not extremely numbing.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-18 13:00:52
Link | Citer | R

Hopefully it's a Sander / Paul / Trump contest. Now that would be some entertainment for the ages. One can dream.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-18 13:02:42
Link | Citer | R

Hillary - Jeb would be boring, if not extremely numbing.
Any combination that has only bush, Clinton, trump is bad news for the country. In 2008/2012 at least had solice knowing they had the best intentions and could enjoy the show.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-08-18 13:16:38
Link | Citer | R

If it boils down to Clinton/Bush/Trump or Sanders/Bush/Trump, then that is pretty obvious that Americans do not have the best interest of the nation in their minds, but instead would rather watch a good show than to have somebody actually lead this country.
By Ramyrez 2015-08-18 13:17:18
Link | Citer | R

I appreciate your high confidence in my attention span, but it's misplaced.
By Ramyrez 2015-08-18 13:18:56
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
If it boils down to Clinton/Bush/Trump or Sanders/Bush/Trump, then that is pretty obvious that Americans do not have the best interest of the nation in their minds, but instead would rather watch a good show than to have somebody actually lead this country.

Any combination involving Trump makes that true, and I think we all already realize it's true. Look at the ***people watch en masse during non-election years. There's not much education, enlightenment, or well-written artistry to most prime time network viewing these days.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-08-18 13:19:54
Link | Citer | R

Any combination involving Trump makes that true, and I think we all already realize it's true. Look at the ***people watch en masse during non-election years. There's not much education, enlightenment, or well-written artistry to most prime time network viewing these days.
Which is probably why I don't watch TV at all anymore.

Except The Amazing Race. Because that show rocks!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-08-18 13:28:37
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-18 13:47:06
Link | Citer | R

Clearly you've never accidentally read a YouTube video comment on...anything, really.

Between the extreme SJW and the various extreme bigots and racists it makes everyone here look like we all belong in the same place, eating brunch on a Sunday after church and talking casually about the weather and did you see old Mr. Smith's daughter had a baby? Isn't that nice?

Maybe.

I was mostly kidding. Still, great response.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-18 13:58:16
Link | Citer | R

Maybe.
I don't understand why Lordgrim gets so much hate on this website. The guy makes some really good points and speaks the truth.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-18 14:08:28
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Endoq said: »
The guy makes some really good points and speaks the truth.

You're mostly right, except for the bolded parts.
By fonewear 2015-08-18 14:16:59
Link | Citer | R

Maybe.

You talking about Youtube comments or P and R cause there is no difference !
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-08-18 14:17:22
Link | Citer | R

Hopefully it's a Sander / Paul / Trump contest. Now that would be some entertainment for the ages. One can dream.

Rand Paul might as well drop out now and start shilling silver since his dad has the buy gold thing locked up.

In news: Bernie Sanders site has a 3 week backlog on orders.
Hillary Clinton is selling campaign tees for 30, polos for 55.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-18 14:17:23
Link | Citer | R

Amazing race is highly entertaining.
By fonewear 2015-08-18 14:19:33
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Rand Paul might as well drop out now and start shilling silver since his dad has the buy gold thing locked up.

55 dollars for a polo you might as well get a Ralph Lauren one from Macy's at that price !
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-18 14:21:47
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

55 dollars for a polo you might as well get a Ralph Lauren one from Macy's at that price !

You pay a premium to be cool. And nothing says "cool" like a shirt supporting a washed-up politician.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-18 14:24:49
Link | Citer | R

Who wants this logo on their polo shirt though:

However this is more appropriate:

[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-18 14:26:39
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Who wants this logo on their polo shirt though:

As you can see from this guys expression he is thrilled about it...
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-18 14:26:50
Link | Citer | R

Found bill's hillary shirt:

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 857 858 859 ... 1375 1376 1377