Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 525 526 527 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-05-01 08:57:14
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Following your logic train, you've just admitted that a disproportionate number Republicans don't care about the poor.

we also enjoy watching them get beaten up and tear gassed by cops... and pointing out successful black people to them as evidence they are just lazy...

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I'm just getting sick of hearing the word "racist" at this point.

Rav I'm sure you are. We hear that word a lot when we are complaining about illegal immigrants and hoodie wearing thugs in the street.

I know how you feel. We have concealed our racism pretty well for them to have the gall to complain about it.

Sure we don't give them home loans... but we give them all the pay day loans they could ever want.

And we did all move en mass to the suburbs... but that was just to avoid the smog /wink /nudge

Really, how hard is it for them to be uncle tom sell out nerds and get their *** kicked everyday trying to do well in schools we took all the money from?

I'm sure there are still a couple teachers that care in the inner city...

There is plenty of room at the top of the pile for everyone as long as you look and talk and act and dress like a white person and/or are preternaturally gifted in sports or the sciences...

Oh! And of course you can't have a criminal record despite all the additional scrutiny that you will naturally receive for driving, walking, shopping or loitering while black/brown .
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-05-01 09:17:54
Link | Citer | R

I don't know who this "we" is that you're referring to, but you don't speak for me.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-01 09:22:07
Link | Citer | R

"We" in Nik's case is those of us who are evil masterminds bent on taking over the world with our weather machines (that Nik keeps breaking) and shark lasers (which keep cutting each other).

Although, I will have to say that our mind control devices have worked. Primetime TV has never been better!
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-05-01 09:27:29
Link | Citer | R

I don't know who this "we" is that you're referring to, but you don't speak for me.

Oh of course not YOU rav, You're special... You had that one black friend in high school which totally makes you not a racist
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-05-01 09:30:07
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Oh of course not YOU rav, You're special... You had that one black friend in high school which totally makes you not a racist

More like a dozen. But who am I kidding, anything you say, no matter how stupid or untrue, always leads to your fanboys doing this:

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-05-01 09:31:22
Link | Citer | R

How to start a riot.

Eyewitnesses: The Baltimore Riots Didn't Start the Way You Think
Mother Jones, a proud member of the far smaller than you think liberal media.

Selected paragraphs:

Quote:
After Baltimore police and a crowd of teens clashed near the Mondawmin Mall in northwest Baltimore on Monday afternoon, news reports described the violence as a riot triggered by kids who had been itching for a fight all day. But in interviews with Mother Jones and other media outlets, teachers and parents maintain that police actions inflamed a tense-but-stable situation....

When school let out that afternoon, police were in the area equipped with full riot gear. According to eyewitnesses in the Mondawmin neighborhood, the police were stopping busses and forcing riders, including many students who were trying to get home, to disembark. Cops shut down the local subway stop. They also blockaded roads near the Mondawmin Mall and Frederick Douglass High School, which is across the street from the mall, and essentially corralled young people in the area. That is, they did not allow the after-school crowd to disperse....

A parent who picked up his children from a nearby elementary school, says via Twitter, "The kids stood across from the police and looked like they were asking them 'why can't we get on the buses' but the police were just gazing…Majority of those kids aren't from around that neighborhood. They NEED those buses and trains in order to get home." He continued: "If they would've let them children go home, yesterday wouldn't have even turned out like that."....

Meg Gibson, another Baltimore teacher, described a similar scene to Gawker: "The riot police were already at the bus stop on the other side of the mall, turning buses that transport the students away, not allowing students to board. They were waiting for the kids…Those kids were set up, they were treated like criminals before the first brick was thrown." With police unloading busses, and with the nearby metro station shut down, there were few ways for students to clear out.

Several eyewitnesses in the area that afternoon say that police seemed to arrive at Mondawmin anticipating mobs and violence—prior to any looting. At 3:01 p.m., the Baltimore Police Department posted on its Facebook page: "There is a group of juveniles in the area of Mondawmin Mall. Expect traffic delays in the area." But many of the kids, according to eyewitnesses, were stuck there because of police actions.....
By fonewear 2015-05-01 09:33:58
Link | Citer | R

Let's be honest we only watch CNN when black people riot !

It isn't exactly entertaining to cover a missing airplane for 300 days. So a riot is a welcome change !

I don't want to live in a world where I can't watch people suffer all in the comfort of my living room !
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-05-01 09:35:45
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
"We" in Nik's case is those of us who are evil masterminds bent on taking over the world with our weather machines (that Nik keeps breaking) and shark lasers (which keep cutting each other).

Although, I will have to say that our mind control devices have worked. Primetime TV has never been better!

Actually it's not. It's people like yourself who feel like you're being victimized when people post facts. That you can't just 'make it' when so many fundamental thoughts about people effect the avenues they need to succeed. Pointing out one or two winners is effectively going full Hunger Games with regards to the ghetto.

Worse than the overt KKK morons are people who simply passively empower a racist agenda and are too afraid to look at the facts. Be it that home loan denial or being thrown into a failing school because thats what your neighborhood offers.

Failed. Before you even learned to stop pooping your pants.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-05-01 09:37:19
Link | Citer | R

More like a dozen.
Always need to count up those black friends.

But who am I kidding, anything you say, no matter how stupid or untrue, always leads to your fanboys
Sounds like someone is jealous this morning lol...
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-05-01 09:37:59
Link | Citer | R

More like a dozen.

/makes the whoopty *** woo sign with his finger

We, the diabolically evil conservatives could make an argument that our policies aren't inherently racist because they inflict harm on everyone equally who are poor and/or nonconformist and/or not particularly gifted in sports and the sciences.

But I'm telling you it's going to be a tough sell inside the inner city looking out.
By fonewear 2015-05-01 09:38:19
Link | Citer | R

I thought about having a black friend but seeing how the neighborhood I live in is 99.9% white the odds aren't good !
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-05-01 09:39:55
Link | Citer | R

I like to keep my asian/white friend ratio 3:1. It's an optimal mix designed to maintain myself as a token while projecting an aura of supreme progressiveness amidst conservative attacks.

I'm currently looking for a Hispanic female friend, 5'0-5'6, articulate, must enjoy Netflix, willing to engage in 'will they, wont they' sexual tension.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-05-01 09:40:52
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
I thought about having a black friend but seeing how the neighborhood I live in is 99.9% white the odds aren't good !

Guess who's coming to dinner.
By fonewear 2015-05-01 09:41:42
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Guess who's coming to dinner.

Hopefully Michelle Obama. The only black woman I can relate to !

She might be the whitest black woman ever.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-05-01 09:42:38
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
More like a dozen.
Always need to count up those black friends.
But who am I kidding, anything you say, no matter how stupid or untrue, always leads to your fanboys
Sounds like someone is jealous this morning lol...

Looks like the fanboys are already playing defense.

More like a dozen.
/makes the whoopty *** woo sign with his finger We, the diabolically evil conservatives could make an argument that our policies aren't inherently racist because they inflict harm on everyone equally who are poor and/or nonconformist and/or not particularly gifted in sports and the sciences. But I'm telling you it's going to be a tough sell inside the inner city looking out.

Where the frick are all these inner city problems coming from? Conservative states? We're going to blame all the problems in Detroit, Baltimore, LA, etc. on conservative policies when so many of them have been run both at the local and state level by Democrats for decades? Come on, you can't be that dense.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-05-01 09:43:06
Link | Citer | R

Sounds like you're the only one getting defensive here...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-05-01 09:44:16
Link | Citer | R

Well at least someone has admitted that there are problems now... It's been a long hard battle but we finally got there guys! Oh yeah wait everything is those filthy liberals fault!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-01 09:44:26
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Actually it's not. It's people like yourself who feel like you're being victimized when people post facts. That you can't just 'make it' when so many fundamental thoughts about people effect the avenues they need to succeed. Pointing out one or two winners is effectively going full Hunger Games with regards to the ghetto.

Worse than the overt KKK morons are people who simply passively empower a racist agenda and are too afraid to look at the facts. Be it that home loan denial or being thrown into a failing school because thats what your neighborhood offers.

Failed. Before you even learned to stop pooping your pants.
A) I was being factitious in light of Nik's post.

B) Facts about what? You mean the illusion that you cannot succeed even if you put in effort correctly? Sure, having a degree in drawing isn't going to get you that CEO position in a Fortune 500 company, but having a degree in business will get you out of poverty a lot faster than working in Walmart for the rest of your life...
By fonewear 2015-05-01 09:44:55
Link | Citer | R

Well at least someone has admitted that there are problems now... It's been a long hard battle but we finally got there guys! Oh yeah wait everything is those filthy liberals fault!

Not all liberals are filthy that is a stereotype !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-05-01 09:45:16
Link | Citer | R

He basically called me a racist for absolutely no reason and he barely even knows me, so yeah, I'm a bit defensive. Go back to your hole, Nik can handle himself.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-01 09:45:58
Link | Citer | R

Not all liberals are filthy that is a stereotype !
Yeah, some have discovered that lovely invention called a bathtub by now!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-05-01 09:47:15
Link | Citer | R

He basically called me a racist for absolutely no reason and he barely even knows me, so yeah, I'm a bit defensive. Go back to your hole, Nik can handle himself.
I find it even funnier that you even let something like that bother you... tends to make me think there might be some truth to something there now...

How am I defending Nik again? Just seems like you're trying to fight back the tears now lol...
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-05-01 09:48:45
Link | Citer | R

Where the frick are all these inner city problems coming from? Conservative states? We're going to blame all the problems in Detroit, Baltimore, LA, etc. on conservative policies when so many of them have been run both at the local and state level by Democrats for decades? Come on, you can't be that dense.

I'm glad you brought this point up. Detroit is a perfect example.

Who built detroit?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-05-01 09:48:50
Link | Citer | R

I find it even funnier that you even let something like that bother you... tends to make me think there might be some truth to something there now... How am I defending Nik again? Just seems like you're trying to fight back the tears now lol...

You thought there was truth to that already because stereotyping is too easy for the stupid to resist.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-05-01 09:49:23
Link | Citer | R

So in the heart of Conservtopia, the Deep South, they've solved racism?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-01 09:49:56
Link | Citer | R

I find it even funnier that you even let something like that bother you... tends to make me think there might be some truth to something there now...

How am I defending Nik again? Just seems like you're trying to fight back the tears now lol...
You are instigating a fight that you were not a part of. Which you do so well (it's generally called trolling, but you are given so many passes at trolling people it's not funny anymore). You injected yourself in a conversation for the sole purpose to create animosity towards yourself and Ravael.

You should get over yourself, seriously.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-05-01 09:51:42
Link | Citer | R

You are instigating a fight that you were not a part of. Which you do so well (it's generally called trolling, but you are given so many passes at trolling people it's not funny anymore). You injected yourself in a conversation for the sole purpose to create animosity towards yourself and Ravael.

You should get over yourself, seriously.
Are you Rav's fanboy? Have you come to defend his honor??? lol..

Edit: also, coming from the guy that literally got banned for years by the devs themselves for continually trolling... hmmmmm...

You should feel special your buddy even gave you a nice [+] after you came to his rescue!
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-05-01 09:53:40
Link | Citer | R

Who built detroit?

French missionaries? William Hull? You gotta be more specific.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-05-01 09:54:28
Link | Citer | R

You thought there was truth to that already because stereotyping is too easy for the stupid to resist.
Not really. I think there's truth to it because you respond in the stereo typical way! I'm not racist because I totally have black friends A dozen of em even! So take that! What we say here should and usually always is taken with a grain of salt but when you respond like you did it starts to make ya wonder lol.. Why you even get defensive like that is beyond me.

And talk about whipping out the H-card for accusing others of relying on sterotypes! Ha!
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-05-01 09:55:31
Link | Citer | R

Who built detroit?

/buzzes in

Starship? Not Jefferson Starship, though. I heard Detroit was the reason for their "falling out".
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 525 526 527 ... 1375 1376 1377