Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 289 290 291 ... 1375 1376 1377

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-16 10:14:18
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-16 10:42:20
Link | Citer | R

manly combining lol I still can't believe they killed kamina ;
By Jetackuu 2015-02-16 10:57:58
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
manly combining lol I still can't believe they killed kamina ;

It was kinda messed up, and I still need to finish that show for after the time skip, gotta redownload it though, for some reason I purged it along with some other stuff that I wanted to keep.
 Shiva.Onorgul
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-02-16 12:12:50
Link | Citer | R

Altimaomega said: »
you are so damn picky
I did say it was a neurotic action. But you typo with remarkable frequency, it becomes like an itch somewhere you can't scratch.

left thinking
You accuse me of being close-minded when all I do is defend my thoughts against the legion of trolls
I'll pair those two quotations together to make my point simple: if someone disagrees with you, they're a leftist commie pinko (and a lot of other words that I'll be told to edit out again) who is incapable of presenting arguments. You reliably use the word "troll" to refer to anyone who continues to argue with you.

This is ***. You specifically blocked me because I kept persistently using all those nasty facts and reasoned arguments. I'm sure we could find the argument in question, but it should be irrelevant as my style is well-founded and in no way reflects your claims. I think you said I'm the only person you've blacklisted, too, which is very telling when you apparently have no problems with others.

If you actually intend to understand why other people think they way they do, I'd ask you first figure out why you think the way you do. A huge majority of your opinions are based in knee-jerk propaganda that has the survival chances of rice paper in a blast furnace. All of us have opinions like that. Those of us who seek to know better, though, either learn how to defend or abandon the dross. In the meantime, though, dismissing everyone who disagrees with you as a troll, hypocrite, and leftist is disingenuous absurdity. You seek understanding with the same methodology as a cable news network inviting a controversial guest on to shout over anything he tries to say.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-02-16 12:56:22
Link | Citer | R

If the P&R movie ever gets off the ground Carmen Dell'Orefice can play me even though she has 13 years on me and isn't an actress.
By fonewear 2015-02-16 12:56:45
Link | Citer | R

Sadly I unblocked you because its easier to see the whole conversation in a thread. I dunno if its worth it though because you are so damn picky. Really.. "mush" that bothers you enough that you feel the need to whine for FIVE sentences about it.. /sigh

I have been talking to Rav. in PM and this came up, why do we even post on this site. I've been thinking about it and the whole self-reflection thing strikes a cord. I come to this site to try my best at understanding why people think they way they do. It is quite obvious that everyone has certain views and a close-minded stance is to be expected. However, it is uncanny how much the left thinking people always and it never fails. When the view they hold is challenged they circle talk, deflect, do all the little tricks possible in order to get away from what is being stated against them.

My opinions are not inflexible and I have twice honestly been proven wrong. "Jassik did it once actually" I do not circle talk or deflect unlike every single left thinking person I've come across. Hypocrisy is another thing that burns me like no other and once again the left side of this forum reeks of it, along with putting words into others peoples "text".

You accuse me of being close-minded when all I do is defend my thoughts against the legion of trolls that do all of the above while I try my best to not stoop to those morals.

Also, Mr Veiled-Christian-reference-name wtf?

Legion of trolls do they have that on PS4 ?
By fonewear 2015-02-16 13:02:44
Link | Citer | R

Relevant to FFXIAH semantics case study:

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-16 13:10:37
Link | Citer | R

More importantly I think I know who Onorgul is in the real world... So the question becomes do I sneak up behind him and whisper "Onorgul" in his ear in a way which would make him piss his pants.... because unless he also feinted it would give who I am away.. because let's face it, who else would do something that weird and creepy...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-16 13:11:39
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
because let's face it, who else would do something that weird and creepy
I know of a couple of posters who would.
By fonewear 2015-02-16 13:14:04
Link | Citer | R

P and R movie topics: Gay fascism trans gender bathrooms global warming evil corporations George W Bush Obama Muslim freedom fighters and organic grocery stores.

Starring: Nicolas Cage Salma Hayek Brad Pitt Angelia Jolie: Featuring special appearances by Arianna Huffington Al Gore Trey Parker and many more !
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-16 13:17:33
Link | Citer | R

LEAVE EVIL CORPORATIONS ALONE!!!

[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-16 13:22:43
Link | Citer | R

We need to post pictures of what all of us look like !
By fonewear 2015-02-16 13:24:46
Link | Citer | R

I'll go first this is me:

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-16 13:25:25
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
If the P&R movie ever gets off the ground Carmen Dell'Orefice can play me even though she has 13 years on me and isn't an actress.

I'm sorry but we already cast your part to the that played Norman Bates mother in the original psycho film.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-16 13:27:22
Link | Citer | R

Here is Nikolce in real life:

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-16 13:27:40
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
We need to post pictures of what all of us look like !

I still cant believe leila cut off all her hair
By fonewear 2015-02-16 13:30:53
Link | Citer | R

Yea but real life pics are boring we need real life fantasy pictures.

440 pages of pictures ain't nobody got time for that !

FFXIAH is the biggest sausage fest outside of WI.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-16 13:34:06
Link | Citer | R

Here is Nikolce in real life:

[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-16 13:35:20
Link | Citer | R

Chanti in real life:

King in real life:

[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-16 13:38:00
Link | Citer | R

Chasox in real life:

Jet in real life:

[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-16 13:41:53
Link | Citer | R

Ok that got boring quick back to Hillary talk.

http://nypost.com/2015/02/14/bill-clintons-libido-threatens-to-derail-hillary-again/

She hasn’t even announced, but the question has already resurfaced: Will Bill Clinton’s baggage derail Hillary Clinton’s presidential hopes?

Just a few weeks ago, reports broke that Bill Clinton had flown at least 11 times on “The Lolita Express” — a private plane owned by the mysterious financier and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. According to Virginia Roberts, who claims to have been one of Epstein’s many teenage sex slaves, Clinton also visited Epstein’s private Caribbean retreat, known as “Orgy Island.”
Modal Trigger

Is Bill Clinton’s baggage going to derail Hillary Clinton’s presidential hopes?Photo: WireImage

“I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?’” Roberts said in 2011. The former president, she added, was accompanied by four young girls during his stay — two of whom were among Epstein’s regular sex partners. “And [Jeffrey] laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor.’ He never told me what favors they were.”

Clinton also spent years traveling and partying with Ron Burkle, a billionaire bachelor with a penchant for very young girls. Clinton spent so much time on Burkle’s private plane that it came to be known in Burkle’s circle as “Air F—k One.”

And that is to say nothing of Bill’s solicitation of mystery donors, the concerns about financial malfeasance at the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation, Bill’s racially charged verbal gaffes during Hillary’s 2008 bid and the alleged longtime, serious mistress who diverted Hillary’s presidential campaign from larger problems.

To be clear, none of this is ancient history, affairs and misbehaviors that the nation has absorbed and seemingly forgiven. These are ongoing compulsions, tugs toward self-destruction that look to destroy his wife instead.

Bill never stopped being Bill.

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-16 13:48:57
Link | Citer | R

King in real life:

I feel insulted....

[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-16 13:50:21
Link | Citer | R

I just typed in King and Mitch McConnell was the first thing that came up !

I typed up feminist to get Elliot Rodger Me

I typed in evil to get James Holmes. Nik

I typed woman to get Arianna Chanti

I typed in Russian to get Chasox.

I typed opinionated white person to get 10 year old Jet.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-16 13:51:02
Link | Citer | R

Anyone watch Family Guy last night?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-16 13:52:33
Link | Citer | R

Someone already has the clip up, lmao. Thought I was gonna have to do it.

[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-16 13:52:47
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Anyone watch Family Guy last night?

No I was watching a Nic Cage movie I think.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-16 13:52:48
Link | Citer | R

Chasox in real life:

Jet in real life:

I would never wear flannel.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-16 13:54:46
Link | Citer | R

By fonewear 2015-02-16 13:57:49
Link | Citer | R

I'd like to spin her dreidel !