Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1239 1240 1241 ... 1375 1376 1377
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-02-04 12:26:14
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
*girl voice* "I'm pregnant."

for all you young whippersnappers on here, do not reply with "nuh-uh"
Or "I can tell."
[+]
 Bahamut.Omael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2016-02-04 12:27:50
Link | Citer | R

Or "I can tell."

"Who's the father?" is another response to avoid.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-02-04 12:28:59
Link | Citer | R

"I'm sterile."
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-04 12:29:52
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Omael said: »

Or "I can tell."

"Who's the father?" is another response to avoid.
Another one is "I think it's time to see other people."
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-02-04 12:31:11
Link | Citer | R

Oh.. ohh.. I got one!

"So.. are we going to wait a few months then make an appointment at planned parenthood"
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-02-04 12:32:47
Link | Citer | R

*facepalm*
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-04 12:32:57
Link | Citer | R

Altimaomega said: »
Oh.. ohh.. I got one!

"So.. are we going to wait a few months then make an appointment at planned parenthood"
[+]
 Bahamut.Omael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2016-02-04 12:33:36
Link | Citer | R

Oh.. ohh.. I got one!

[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-02-04 12:33:47
Link | Citer | R

Everyone was getting along.. It felt uncomfortable..
By Jetackuu 2016-02-04 12:34:51
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-02-04 12:35:45
Link | Citer | R

Everyone was getting along.. It felt uncomfortable..

"I'm pregnant."
"Yeah, cool story bro. Now about Benghazi..."
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-02-04 12:37:04
Link | Citer | R

mine was more of a true story than a joke, it was just a happy coincidence that it was funny in retrospect. I still feel bad a decade later.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-02-04 12:39:30
Link | Citer | R

A tv show here some time ago used some girls for a candid camera: they had to tell their actual boyfriends they were pregnant.

Oh gid, the reactions...ranging from denial, to cold sweating, to complete despair. Lmao.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-02-04 12:42:04
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
A tv show here some time ago used some girls for a candid camera: they had to tell their actual boyfriends they were pregnant.

Oh gid, the reactions...ranging from denial, to cold sweating, to complete despair. Lmao.

My reaction:

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-02-04 13:02:57
Link | Citer | R

Drama Torama said: »
in hopes y'all would get it out of your system after a couple of days

that's like... waiting at the end of a sewer pipe... with your arms outstretched and your hands open wide...hoping something valuable will run through your fingers eventually...

let me assure you that there will never be anything coming out of this pipe worth closing your hands around...

now go wash your hands..
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-04 13:11:00
Link | Citer | R

Somebody go get Nik his meds, he's talking about holding ***....again.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-02-04 13:17:38
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
in hopes y'all would get it out of your system after a couple of days

that's like... waiting at the end of a sewer pipe... with your arms outstretched and your hands open wide...hoping something valuable will run through your fingers eventually...

let me assure you that there will never be anything coming out of this pipe worth closing your hands around...

now go wash your hands..

You'll find a few wedding bands if you sift hard enough.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-04 13:56:36
Link | Citer | R

In deflection news:

Former Republican Secretary of State Powell got classified data on personal email account: House Democrat

Quote:
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell and aides to his successor Condoleezza Rice both received classified emails on personal email accounts, the top Democrat on a key congressional oversight panel said on Thursday.

House Oversight Committee ranking Democrat Elijah Cummings said the disclosures about the emails were made by the State Department's Inspector General, who is reviewing email practices of five previous secretaries of state.

Now, if Clinton gets off but the democrats/liberals go after Powell, that will say a whole lot about the hypocrisy of the liberals.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-02-04 14:01:08
Link | Citer | R

Leave Colin Powell alone! His career was already ruined by the whole WMD debacle. To think, he could have been POTUS.

Random: I tried to take a class he taught when I was in college but it filled up. :/
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-04 14:03:35
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Random: I tried to take a class he taught when I was in college but it filled up. :/
I got lucky when Edward Whitacre taught at my college during my junior year.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-02-04 14:05:58
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I got lucky when Edward Whitaker taught at my college during my junior year.

Always good to see these famous folk in the flesh and see what they have to offer at the collegiate level. At best, you can say you got criticized on a paper by someone who's kind of a big deal.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-04 14:11:25
Link | Citer | R

I got lucky when Edward Whitacre taught at my college during my junior year.

Always good to see these famous folk in the flesh and see what they have to offer at the collegiate level. At best, you can say you got criticized on a paper by someone who's kind of a big deal.
Actually, Mr. Whitacre (for some reason, the auto-correct kicked in and posted his name wrong) was pretty understanding. He didn't get after anyone much for asking questions about management. His classes and lectures were enlightening to say the least.

I'm glad I was able to get into his class, it was the only class that I actually had trouble getting into...

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2016-02-04 18:17:34
Link | Citer | R

/pumps shotgun

I've mostly been letting this stuff go, in hopes y'all would get it out of your system after a couple of days, but it's just getting worse, so: ease up. You all know the rules about getting personal with attacks. Debate points, not people.

And before either side cries bias and plays their whole hand of victim cards, this isn't aimed at either "side". There's a lot of misbehavior on both sides, so all of you need to cool it; not just this thread, but the whole section.

Behave.

This why I don't celebrate black history month...
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-02-04 18:29:15
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »

I'm having a big celebration on Sunday for the Super Bowl, which will feature black people. Does that count?
By fonewear 2016-02-04 18:29:38
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
fonewear said: »

I'm having a big celebration on Sunday for the Super Bowl, which will feature black people. Does that count?

Maybe but you have to feel guilty about it !
By fonewear 2016-02-04 18:30:47
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

We have that show in America:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Phoenix.Xantavia
Serveur: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2016-02-04 19:02:59
Link | Citer | R

In deflection news:

Former Republican Secretary of State Powell got classified data on personal email account: House Democrat

Quote:
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell and aides to his successor Condoleezza Rice both received classified emails on personal email accounts, the top Democrat on a key congressional oversight panel said on Thursday.

House Oversight Committee ranking Democrat Elijah Cummings said the disclosures about the emails were made by the State Department's Inspector General, who is reviewing email practices of five previous secretaries of state.

Now, if Clinton gets off but the democrats/liberals go after Powell, that will say a whole lot about the hypocrisy of the liberals.
I don't know. Will the same republicans go after him with the same fervor they have with clinton, or will their hypocrisy come front and center?
By Enuyasha 2016-02-04 19:37:07
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Xantavia said: »
In deflection news:

Quote:

I don't know. Will the same republicans go after him with the same fervor they have with clinton, or will their hypocrisy come front and center?
Or maybe this is why its been sabotage gotcha *** all along.

That and pre-campaign smearing *** that she didnt need help with to ruin her campaign in the eyes of the people outside of benghazi and "I used Gmail for office work"
By Bloodrose 2016-02-04 19:44:37
Link | Citer | R

Politics in general is Hypocrisy at it's core~ Well, I should say modern-day politics.

And to answer Altima's question, about who I would vote for (assuming I could vote, though my question about that wasn't answerd, which was just to anyone who could correct me if I was wrong on something), I'd most likely do a write in, since I don't feel any of the candidates are worth voting for, on either side. I would still vote, just not for anyone on the current list of candidates.

Cruz has had some ammunition to criticize Trump (as have all the other candidates), but I'll agree that he's been attacking him personally, and maliciously, which needs to stop. He can attack his platform all he wants though.

As for the bad hair thing: Trump's is just as bad, if not worse, and he's all American. So, it can't be a Canadian thing. We wear toques to cover bad hair, not carpets to cover a bald spot.

As much as I dislike the idea of Trump making the whole election and presidential system commercial, and a means for re-launching his stagnant beaten dead horse brand, had he gone with a positive spin with the "Let's Make America Great Again" schtick, he could have even swayed a lot of the moderate/silent voters to his cause, which include the very minorities he's spoken out against as his official platform and main issue.

He's certainly not a dumb ***, so he knows he could have done this from the beginning. I'd write more, but it's already been said too many times.

On to something different:

Canada got a "Celebrity" Prime Minister with Justin Trudeau. And honestly, he's very much the same as Trump, but also very much involved as a political dynasty family, since his father was also a former Prime Minister. His whole campaign was basically being in the spot light, much like a celebrity rather than a politician. Like taking selfies with fans while at a memorial service for the leader of our Official Opposition, Jack Layton's funeral.
First Page 2 3 ... 1239 1240 1241 ... 1375 1376 1377