Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1238 1239 1240 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-04 11:41:23
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
So why the hell is a guy who spouts hate speech at the top of your ticket?
Because people are idiots? Haven't you realized yet that one person is intelligent, but you put more people together in a group and their IQ drops significantly?

This is not a political issue either. A person is smart, a group can reason, a mob is idiotic. That's human nature.

And, in case I haven't made myself clear the last 532 times, I don't support Trump...at all.

Why should I defend somebody I don't support?

It seems like the GOP primary voters have spoken. They don't give a ***about the racist language coming out of Donald's mouth, it's ok to bash minorities and hell, it'll make you our frontrunner by a county mile.
Again with the blanket statements. Fine, I still stand by my assertion that the democrat primary voters have spoke, they don't give a ***about American lives, and it's ok to kill everyone who's not them.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-02-04 11:42:54
Link | Citer | R

Altimaomega said: »
The democrats have made it perfectly clear that if you are a working white male they don't give a ***about you.

I guess all those working white males who voted in Obama twice didn't exist. More calculated Democratic vote rigging or govt mind control experiments.
By Altimaomega 2016-02-04 11:44:53
Link | Citer | R

The democrats have made it perfectly clear that if you are a working white male they don't give a ***about you.

I guess all those working white males who voted in Obama twice didn't exist. More calculated Democratic vote rigging or govt mind control experiments.

I highly doubt that is true. Got any proof?
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-02-04 11:46:41
Link | Citer | R

The 55% of white women and 39% of white men who voted Bam in 2012 didn't exist. OK.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-02-04 11:47:06
Link | Citer | R

And some minorities voted for McCain and Romney. What's your point?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-02-04 11:47:19
Link | Citer | R

I truly hope you two aren't this dishonest off XIAH.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-02-04 11:47:55
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

I never contested that. AO makes it seem like no white men voted Obama in '12.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-02-04 11:48:49
Link | Citer | R

This just in: Whites make up the majority of the population of the US. Any POTUS elected is in large part to a white population in conjunction with minority support.

WOW. THE MORE YOU KNOW.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-02-04 11:50:47
Link | Citer | R

Who do amish vote for??
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-02-04 11:51:13
Link | Citer | R

Why is the GOP rightfully called the party of old white guys?

/looks around

because we're all old and white....duh.

and there is a reason for that and it's this.... we got to the top of this particular hill first..

Wait...Have you ever played the game "King of the Hill"? the whole point of the game is to fight your way to the top of the hill offensively and then defensively maintain that position...

king of the hill game

Right and so basically and quite naturally it's non inclusive.

Also

We (the republican party as a whole) aren't offering anything tangible to anybody. We offer intangible things like freedom from regulation, and punitive taxation and stuff like that.

Because...Generally speaking we already have everything we need and we are circling the wagons to try to protect it.

Tangible items have a cost associated with them. And we are the only ones with any money. So, if you have ever been the only guy with a stable job in your circle of friends. You'll notice that when you are paying for something the ideas of what to spend the money on run wild//Let's go here Let's do this Hurray!

BUT when it's other people's turn to pay you end up going to a public park or something.

and then you know how this works in the end, the spongey friends that never have any money are only your friends until the money runs out... right?

and that's about it
[+]
 Bahamut.Omael
user: Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2016-02-04 11:53:27
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Who do amish vote for??

According to this article, mostly Republicans. A lot of them don't vote at all for various reasons.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-02-04 11:54:00
Link | Citer | R

Who do amish vote for??

Whoever promises to make America the 18th century again.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-02-04 11:54:14
Link | Citer | R

Who do amish vote for??

This may surprise you, but the Amish are just a tad Conservative.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-02-04 11:55:22
Link | Citer | R

The 55% of white women and 39% of white men who voted Bam in 2012 didn't exist. OK.

Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing.

Who is being dishonest here..
working white males

I never contested that. AO makes it seem like no white men voted Obama in '12.
Never said that why do you feel like you need to lie in order to make a point? Been taking notes from the democrats?

This just in: Whites make up the majority of the population of the US. Any POTUS elected is in large part to a white population in conjunction with minority support.

WOW. THE MORE YOU KNOW.

Actually females and minority's out number white males, especially working ones.

WOW. THE MORE YOU KNOW.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-02-04 11:55:54
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Omael said: »
Who do amish vote for??

According to this article, mostly Republicans. A lot of them don't vote at all for various reasons.
Neither of those things surprise me, but we hadn't talked about them in a while and I felt it was time!
By Altimaomega 2016-02-04 12:03:17
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

I just realized that you actually think no minorities voted for MCcain and Romney. LOL

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-02-04 12:10:18
Link | Citer | R

It's just testament to how dishonest these clowns are. They can't break the lockstep that if you disagree, you must be a card carrying Hillary sycophant. Throw in some faux Benghazi outrage to smokescreen avoiding the questions for extra effect.

It's no wonder these guys got blindsided when Romney lost despite being so sure he'd win the guy didn't have a concession speech. You continue to deny reality enough and you can't tell the forest from the conspiracy theory. Liberals are everywhere, those spooky jerb stealing lazy bumtards who hate America and talk about touchy feeling things like race and unemployment! Feh to them all!

But yes, I'm a hardcore Hillary supporter who thinks she can do no wrong and that Obama was the perfect president by which even dead Georgie Washington could take notes. LOL
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-04 12:10:37
Link | Citer | R

Dishonest doesn't mean "doesn't agree with you."
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-02-04 12:12:07
Link | Citer | R

I wish more of my countrymen had two brain cells to rub together. Ole' Rand Paul was looking pretty good.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-02-04 12:14:32
Link | Citer | R

It's just testament to how dishonest these clowns are. They can't break the lockstep that if you disagree, you must be a card carrying Hillary sycophant. Throw in some faux Benghazi outrage to smokescreen avoiding the questions for extra effect.

It's no wonder these guys got blindsided when Romney lost despite being so sure he'd win the guy didn't have a concession speech. You continue to deny reality enough and you can't tell the forest from the conspiracy theory. Liberals are everywhere, those spooky jerb stealing lazy bumtards who hate America and talk about touchy feeling things like race and unemployment! Feh to them all!

But yes, I'm a hardcore Hillary supporter who thinks she can do no wrong and that Obama was the perfect president by which even dead Georgie Washington could take notes. LOL

Ever thought about running for office? You have the number one requirement of being an exceptional lair with no regard for self image down. Well, unless your white. Then nobody cares unless you have billions of dollars.
Administrator
Serveur: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Drama Torama 2016-02-04 12:15:13
Link | Citer | R

/pumps shotgun

I've mostly been letting this stuff go, in hopes y'all would get it out of your system after a couple of days, but it's just getting worse, so: ease up. You all know the rules about getting personal with attacks. Debate points, not people.

And before either side cries bias and plays their whole hand of victim cards, this isn't aimed at either "side". There's a lot of misbehavior on both sides, so all of you need to cool it; not just this thread, but the whole section.

Behave.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-02-04 12:17:17
Link | Citer | R

No sound more chilling than a pumped shotgun..
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-02-04 12:18:32
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
I wish more of my countrymen had two brain cells to rub together. Ole' Rand Paul was looking pretty good.

Rand wasn't better than Ron at forwarding his libertarian ideals and that was his undoing. I commend his attempts to talk about police overreach, the unchecked nature of the current American military industrial complex and about our wearing ourselves out with too much regulation/war/social control but ultimately the mainstream GOP wants all of these things, just on their own terms.

He also tried to reach out to minority voters, putting his money where his mouth is.

At least Ron embraced being a crazy old guy. Rand tried to be everything and amounted to nothing.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-02-04 12:18:45
Link | Citer | R

Rooks is getting that look in his eyes.

[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-02-04 12:22:04
Link | Citer | R

*girl voice* "I'm pregnant."
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-04 12:22:18
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
We stand corrected.

Edit: Worse yet, the girl saying she's pregnant followed by the father cocking his shotgun.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-02-04 12:25:03
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »

for all you young whippersnappers on here, do not reply with "nuh-uh"
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-02-04 12:25:26
Link | Citer | R

Orderlies Mods are walking around with the sedatives again....

Reactor Cool.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 1238 1239 1240 ... 1375 1376 1377