Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1235 1236 1237 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Altimaomega 2016-02-03 23:36:15
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
No, Rubio would not run with him, nor would Rubio seek Cruz to be his running mate
He so would, I never said he would..

no one in Washington wants anything to do with Ted Cruz.
You keep saying this like it's bad..

And Trump isn't going to drop out, he will go all the way to the convention.
And then drop out...

Altimaomega said: »
Who would you vote for Mr. Knows everything?
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-02-03 23:45:15
Link | Citer | R

It wouldn't even make sense to pick Rubio since his whole campaign revolves around bashing the establishment. But Rubio wouldn't run with him, Paul wouldn't run with him, he would likely have to go completely off the grid to find a running mate like McCain did. I haven't decided who I am voting for yet, or if I will vote in the Presidential ballot.
By Altimaomega 2016-02-04 00:06:41
Link | Citer | R

I haven't decided who I am voting for yet, or if I will vote in the Presidential ballot.

Thanks for finally giving some sort of answer. Was it hard? It looks like you're still alive.

Anyways, I find it hard to believe that anyone would turn down being VP if asked. Maybe Trump but he is an *** anyways.
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
Serveur: Sylph
user: Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2016-02-04 01:00:22
Link | Citer | R

I'm voting for this guy

[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-02-04 01:05:51
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Kuwoobie said: »
I'm voting for this guy

I had a whole thing typed up.. Then decided I didn't want to get banned tonight. It was epic..
[+]
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
Serveur: Sylph
user: Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2016-02-04 01:07:55
Link | Citer | R

I had a whole thing typed up.. Then decided I didn't want to get banned tonight. It was epic..

You don't have a PG-13 version? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[+]
 Phoenix.Xantavia
Serveur: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2016-02-04 02:18:01
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

#2 After years of electing countless republicans the ends of which have produce no legislative changes, Cruz is not of that pack. He is almost the only one who has done what he said he would do once elected to congress. Shut down the govt? he didn't give a f*uck, he still did it. He shares this platform with Trump and not Rubio. Electing him or Trump is perceived as dropping a political nuke on Washington.

Three's a huge part of conservatives who are just pissed that after 2010, 2012 and 2014, nothing is still getting done. They've spoken up, chosen their reps, but their reps are still too scarred of being called racist to do anything. So its a race to sell them the "I'm pissed and wont back down" plate. Hence you have Trump, Cruz, and to a much lesser extent, Rubio.
So, how exactly do you reconcile these two?
 Phoenix.Xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2016-02-04 02:21:58
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Kuwoobie said: »
I'm voting for this guy

Is that Adam Devine?
By Altimaomega 2016-02-04 02:23:02
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Xantavia said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

#2 After years of electing countless republicans the ends of which have produce no legislative changes, Cruz is not of that pack. He is almost the only one who has done what he said he would do once elected to congress. Shut down the govt? he didn't give a f*uck, he still did it. He shares this platform with Trump and not Rubio. Electing him or Trump is perceived as dropping a political nuke on Washington.

Three's a huge part of conservatives who are just pissed that after 2010, 2012 and 2014, nothing is still getting done. They've spoken up, chosen their reps, but their reps are still too scarred of being called racist to do anything. So its a race to sell them the "I'm pissed and wont back down" plate. Hence you have Trump, Cruz, and to a much lesser extent, Rubio.
So, how exactly do you reconcile these two?

One of these things is not like the other..
 Phoenix.Xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2016-02-04 05:13:08
Link | Citer | R

People mad that nothing is getting done.

Shutting down the government so nothing gets done, yet it is supposed to be a good thing?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-02-04 05:24:24
Link | Citer | R

Who will everyone here vote for from of the "choices" laid out before us?
No one.

I don't live in the US
By fonewear 2016-02-04 07:03:27
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Xantavia said: »
People mad that nothing is getting done.

Shutting down the government so nothing gets done, yet it is supposed to be a good thing?

That is a trick question the government doesn't do anything....so shutting it down won't do anything !
 Bismarck.Leneth
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Leneth 2016-02-04 07:06:56
Link | Citer | R

Who will everyone here vote for from of the "choices" laid out before us?
Is there a better comparing website than http://presidential-candidates.insidegov.com/ ? It seems to lack quotes by the candidates or excerpts from their programs.
By fonewear 2016-02-04 07:08:24
Link | Citer | R

Can we just elect Trump already and end all the Hillary this and Hillary that ?

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-02-04 09:10:11
Link | Citer | R

[Mod edit: Over the line. --Rooks]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-02-04 09:12:16
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2016-02-04 09:15:00
Link | Citer | R

My entire life is "over the line".
[+]
By fonewear 2016-02-04 09:16:37
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »

You willing or unwilling referenced this also:

By fonewear 2016-02-04 09:23:42
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
fonewear said: »
Can we just elect Trump already and end all the Hillary this and Hillary that ?

It's most likely going to be Hillary this, Hillary that, thanks Hillary for the next 4 years, I feel sorry for you.

Wait a minute Hillary already won so what is the point of all this Iowa NH stuff ? Wasting time ?

CNN needs ratings so they invented all these caucuses ?

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-04 09:46:20
Link | Citer | R

Wait a minute Hillary already won so what is the point of all this Iowa NH stuff ? Wasting time ?

I'd say the USA election process is a major waste of time and money it could be simplified and shorter. About Hillary, all I'm saying is she's more likely to win than any other candidate, Rubio is probably her biggest challenger on the republican side but Cruz & Trump are polarizing the vote making it a nightmare for anyone trying to stand in the middle.
Clinton is Obama v.2. Except without all the racial minority votes.

Sanders have a better shot at the presidency than Clinton does. And only because he wants to give out free stuff, so the stupid people (aka children barely old enough to vote and the layabouts) would vote for him.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-04 09:52:53
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Clinton is Obama v.2. Except without all the racial minority votes.

I agree, but she'll probably win the women vote which is a pretty large percentage of the population.
It wouldn't hold as much significance as voting for the first black president, which is pretty much the only reason why Obama won.

Then again, if people are willing to vote for somebody not based on their stances but because of the color of his/her skin....
[+]
By fonewear 2016-02-04 09:57:00
Link | Citer | R

So when/if Hillary is elected will the feminists declare victory...you already know the answer !
[+]
By fonewear 2016-02-04 10:00:03
Link | Citer | R

I'd say the USA election process is a major waste of time and money it could be simplified and shorter. About Hillary, all I'm saying is she's more likely to win than any other candidate, Rubio is probably her biggest challenger on the republican side but Cruz & Trump are polarizing the vote making it a nightmare for anyone trying to stand in the middle.

I agree it's a waste of time we should just have them wrestle each other last one standing wins the election.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2016-02-04 10:01:56
Link | Citer | R

You underestimate the significance of voting for the first female president. Voting for someone because of their sex/skin color is silly, but keep in mind some people are voting against them for these exact same reasons.

I pretend to be a woman and I find this offensive !
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-02-04 10:03:50
Link | Citer | R

You underestimate the significance of voting for the first female president. Voting for someone because of their sex/skin color is silly, but keep in mind some people are voting against them for these exact same reasons.

Upwards of 90% of blacks voted for Obama. Hillary won't even get close to that number with women.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 1235 1236 1237 ... 1375 1376 1377