Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1218 1219 1220 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-01-26 22:42:43
Link | Citer | R

Your assumptions are greatly amusing, as usual.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-01-26 22:46:07
Link | Citer | R

I was talking to altima of course.
By Altimaomega 2016-01-26 22:47:28
Link | Citer | R

Josiahkf said: »
Altimaomega said: »
Keep insulting my thinking on the matter and don't worry about finding any proof about the GOP doing this, I'm sure you can't.
I wouldn't even look because from square one I refused to stoop to this level of pettiness. I don't care if I'm right or wrong by your logic on an issue this semantic and trivial.

I'm not insulting your thinking on this matter, I am insulting the matter itself.

But you're stooping to this level of pettiness right now, having this conversation with me? I will give you this though, at least you haven't stooped to the ultimate level of prettiness.

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Your assumptions are greatly amusing, as usual.

Once you go this low, no hope exists and you'll forever be known as that guy who just laughs because that's all he has.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-01-26 22:49:40
Link | Citer | R

Once you go this low, no hope exists and you'll forever be known as that guy who just laughs because that's all he has.

No, he has more. He has a million ways to say "nuh uh" without actually saying anything. That takes talent.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Altimaomega 2016-01-26 22:50:54
Link | Citer | R

Alright my mistake.

Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-01-26 22:51:31
Link | Citer | R

Alright my mistake.

Don't worry about it, when it comes to altima, no effort is ever required, he is never gonna say anything.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-01-26 22:57:45
Link | Citer | R

I'm refusing to entertain the notion of proving you wrong on an issue I deem petty; Just my talking to you explaining myself isn't the same as stooping to that subject's level.

This is the first thing you said.
There is honestly no point in bringing logic to someone that wishes to just mock the people that disagree with them.
I wasn't mocking anyone, I am simply pointing out that democrats are so feeble minded they have to be taught when and how to clap.

next post was.
The only thing I am against here is this type of pettiness getting the most attention. It's a critical year for your country and just mocking anyone who doesn't agree with us is the worst type of dialogue we can create.
Okay, you want to talk about the worst type of dialogue to bring up during this critical time of year. How about when Hillary said that ISIS is using Trumps videos as a recruiting tool.
Obvious lie to any sane person, but later became true because it was so believable to people that need to be taught how and when to clap.
By Altimaomega 2016-01-26 22:59:04
Link | Citer | R

Alright my mistake.

Don't worry about it, when it comes to altima, no effort is ever required, he is never gonna say anything.

I can never hope to topple you Mr.Reigning Champion!
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-01-26 23:01:27
Link | Citer | R

I wasn't mocking anyone, I am simply pointing out that democrats are so feeble minded they have to be taught when and how to clap.

And all you really accomplished was showing everyone how partisan and simple minded you are. Congrats!
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-01-26 23:05:28
Link | Citer | R

And all you really accomplished was showing everyone how partisan and simple minded you are. Congrats!

Interesting how you choose the word partisan when I would fire 95% of congress and think Trump and Cruz are only as high in the poles right now because they are as far away from the GOP as they can get without being independent.

But lol.. I'm the partisan one here.....................

Post deleted by User.
By Altimaomega 2016-01-26 23:14:50
Link | Citer | R

I never said Trump was the only politician behaving that way,
Neither did I...

hearing another presidential Candidate stooping to that level is to be expected since appealing to the lowest common denominator will get candidates extra votes with the gullible. I'm talking about legitimate dialogue.
Choose a topic I'm game.

Reread this sentence. Yeah you're mocking a group of people.

The origin of this dialogue's pettiness makes it a non-contest, akin to some website claiming republicans don't know what an apology is and someone bringing the post here to us. Of course they do, it's just mocking them as a group for the sake of entertainment.
What me to find a Republican apologizing? I can think of two right off hand.

Not only that, I posted that story because guess what.. I was bored! And guess what else, Its Random politics.. So you know what I did? I shared it with all you wonderful people to kill a few hours while playing Dragon age.

Mission Accomplished. Thanks for playing. Oh and good luck finding any proof that Republicans have to teach the crowd how to clap and when..

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-01-26 23:27:53
Link | Citer | R

For the third time, I'm not entertaining that subject or looking for your data for you.

lol your the one saying it exists, I showed you mine its only fair you show me yours. Honestly I actually went looking. Guess what I found NOTHING.. So yeah been fun.

Post deleted by User.
By Altimaomega 2016-01-26 23:35:58
Link | Citer | R

For the third time, I'm not entertaining that subject or looking for your data for you.

lol your the one saying it exists, I showed you mine its only fair you show me yours. Honestly I actually went looking. Guess what I found NOTHING.. So yeah been fun.
I never said that. I refused to give the idea any of my time.
But you already have.. And yes you didn't say it but you reinforced the idea. Same thing, Guilty by association!
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-01-27 05:44:51
Link | Citer | R

Wtf? All tv shows have audience that reacts on command of a dude whose only job is to tell them when to make noise and when to shutup. Tv is not like a square, it's mostly staged.

What a lame way to argue politics. But I'm more perplexed at Ravael who went along with this. You're better than that, I think.
[+]
Administrator
Serveur: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Drama Torama 2016-01-27 07:56:26
Link | Citer | R

This is P+R, not "pages of dumb slapfights". Actually discuss things or move on.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-01-27 08:05:07
Link | Citer | R

at least you haven't stooped to the ultimate level of prettiness.

can you two *** take...whatever the *** you are bitching at each other about to PMs?

your argument is bad and you should feel bad for having it.

/comicbookguy voice
worst p&r page ever

also, despite what all the voices in your head are saying, not everyone is out to get you from the start.

but it only takes reading a few of your posts.

look you have every right to be a ***, I suppose...but how about try not being a *** for ten or fifteen minutes and see how it feels
[+]
By fonewear 2016-01-27 08:07:56
Link | Citer | R

See that's the problem Nik you aren't supposed to read !
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-01-27 08:13:02
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »

that'll learn me...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-01-27 09:17:06
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
fonewear said: »

that'll learn me...

Book learin' is the devil.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-01-27 09:29:33
Link | Citer | R

Edit: Don't want to hurt a specific person's feelings....
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-01-27 09:32:11
Link | Citer | R

Thats nice.
Administrator
Serveur: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Drama Torama 2016-01-27 09:34:42
Link | Citer | R

What did I just say about petty slapfights?

Discuss actual issues or shut the *** up.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-01-27 09:35:10
Link | Citer | R

Whatever happened to due process?

One shot dead as FBI arrests Oregon occupation leader, others

Quote:
One protester was shot dead and eight others were arrested on Tuesday after authorities confronted members of an armed group that has staged a month-long occupation of a federal wildlife reserve in Oregon, activists and officials said.

The FBI said gunshots rang out after officers stopped a car carrying protest leader Ammon Bundy and others near the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. Activists said Robert LaVoy Finicum, a rancher who acted as a spokesman for the occupiers, was killed.

FBI agents were setting up a perimeter on Tuesday night around the wildlife refuge, where some people were still holding out, continuing their protest against federal control of large tracts of the country, a law enforcement official told Reuters.

One of the remaining occupiers, Jason Patrick, told Reuters by phone they would stay until the "redress of grievances".

“I've heard 'peaceful resolution' for weeks now and now there’s a cowboy who is my friend who is dead – so prepare for the peaceful resolution,” Patrick said.

The takeover at Malheur that started Jan. 2 was a flare-up in the so-called Sagebrush Rebellion, a decades-old conflict over the U.S. government's control of millions of acres of territory in the west. Protesters say they are defending the Constitution.

Federal officials said they had probable cause to arrest Finicum, who told NBC News earlier this month that he would rather die than be detained.

Protest leader Ammon Bundy and four other senior members were taken into custody following the confrontation along Highway 395, near the reserve in northeast Oregon around 4:25 p.m. local time (0025 GMT), the FBI said.

A sixth person was arrested by Oregon State Police in Burns, Oregon, about 1 1/2 hours later. The FBI said a seventh person was later arrested, 50-year-old Peter Santilli, a journalist who livestreamed events at the refuge.

The FBI said they also arrested an eighth person in Peoria, Arizona, in relation to the occupation.

All of those arrested face federal charges of conspiracy to use force, intimidation or threats to impede federal officers from discharging their duties, the FBI said.

The protester Patrick likened Finicum’s death to the killing of Tamir Rice, an unarmed 12-year-old African American boy fatally shot by police outside a Cleveland recreation center in 2014. The officers were not charged.

"The government can kill who they want for whatever reason they want with impunity," Patrick said.

Asked how the occupiers would respond to law enforcement entering the refuge he did not indicate a clear plan.

"I don't know what to tell you but if somebody saying 'peaceful resolution' comes in and points guns at me..." he said before trailing off.

The Oregonian reported that Bundy had been en route to a community meeting in John Day, Oregon, where he was scheduled to be a guest speaker, when authorities stopped his vehicle.

The newspaper said 43-year-old Ryan Bundy, Ammon's brother, suffered a minor gunshot wound.

Sad thing is, there was no report of a gun fight when the rancher was killed. So, the FBI just did a summary execution of a spokesperson who communicated between the federal authorities and the protesters.

But the guy was white, so nobody cares, right?

Edit: although there was gunshots, the article didn't say if there was a gunfight, which involves two parties exchanging shots at each other.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-01-27 09:35:32
Link | Citer | R

Drama Torama said: »
What did I just say about petty slapfights?

Discuss actual issues or shut the *** up.
I was backreading and didn't see your post until after the fact....
First Page 2 3 ... 1218 1219 1220 ... 1375 1376 1377