Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1217 1218 1219 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2016-01-26 16:43:35
Link | Citer | R

Josiahkf said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Apparently Canada's currency is taking a beating to the point where food prices have soared. $3 for a single cucumber, ouch.
Yeah it's pretty bad. Oil per barrel is at an all time low here and gas prices are lower now than they have been in 10+ years, handy but double edged ftl
Yeah, oil is so cheap there's this story around that some place in North Dakota had to actually pay someone to take their oil (unconfirmed). Too expensive to store, etc.
By Pantafernando 2016-01-26 16:45:40
Link | Citer | R

Apparently Canada's currency is taking a beating to the point where food prices have soared. $3 for a single cucumber, ouch.
Yeah it's pretty bad. Oil per barrel is at an all time low here and gas prices are lower now than they have been in 10+ years, handy but double edged ftl

I work at a company that does the oil and gas logistic around the country, and due to downfall of oil price, my company is pretty much screwed.

My job used to be a very good one, stable, that pays well and without much stress, but I believe just being lucky I will end 2016 still employed. The situation is so bad (it seems the worst in all history of this company) that most likely I and a lot of others will be fired at some point, or just the company will bankrupt.

I really wish, for any reason, that the oil could rise again at least above $60, as well the dollar could drop (it increased almost 200% since early 2015).

The amount of theories why the oil price dropped are a lot here in Brasil. Some says thats all USA manipulation, some more lucid will say that because of fracking and China reducing its economical growth.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2016-01-26 16:53:49
Link | Citer | R

Only found this: The North Dakota Crude Oil That's Worth Almost Nothing
By Pantafernando 2016-01-26 16:59:20
Link | Citer | R

Eh, I wonder where are the people that used to say that oil, as a non-renewable resource, would end in (insert your date guessed by some elementary calculation using a simplistic model and wrong values)...
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2016-01-26 17:10:17
Link | Citer | R

FBI seeking indictment of Hillary in email scandal, Tom DeLay claims

Remember this is just his view, but it would be entertaining if it actually happened.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-01-26 17:10:26
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
The amount of theories why the oil price dropped are a lot here in Brasil. Some says thats all USA manipulation, some more lucid will say that because of fracking and China reducing its economical growth.
Theories?

Its pretty basic. OPEC kept prices high which spurred recovery from marginal sources, like Canada's oil sands, and innovation like fracking and CO2 injection. This led to an oversupply.

Saudi Arabia decided that if they cut production they would loose market share. So they didn't.

Oversupply = falling prices.

China's economy isn't a big factor. There are more cars and motorcycles on their roads every day and their power plants are still running. America cannot bugger up the markets like the Saudis can, indeed congress just approved the overseas sale of raw crude for the first time since 1973 (I think.)

P. S. Iran's oil is coming on the market as we speak. I hope you manage to hang onto your job.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-01-26 17:15:36
Link | Citer | R

Remember this is just his view, but it would be entertaining if it actually happened.
From a man who's conviction for violating election law was overturned as soon as there was a majority of Republican appointed judges on the Texas Court of Appeals.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-01-26 17:36:33
Link | Citer | R

Well, this article gave the scariest picture of Hillary that I've seen yet.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Altimaomega 2016-01-26 18:54:02
Link | Citer | R

What year is that chart from?
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-01-26 19:02:06
Link | Citer | R

It isn't just the reserves. Its the quality also.

Low sulfur crude is worth more than high sulfur crude. Therefore the "sweet" and "sour" labels.

Sweet = low sulfur. Sour = high sulfur.

So maybe the Saudi's strategy is working.

Post deleted by User.
By Altimaomega 2016-01-26 19:21:50
Link | Citer | R

http://conservativetribune.com/dems-know-camera-rolling/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=TheNewResistance&utm_content=2016-01-26&utm_campaign=manualpost

Quote:
However, if you missed the CNN debate, you needn’t worry. We have the single most Democrat-y moment of the entire evening for you, and it happened before the debate even began: practice clapping.
You read that right. Practice clapping. Apparently, Democrats need to practice how to properly respond to their own candidates. I so wish I were making this up, but here you go: Vid
That’s right, folks. Democrat voters are dumb enough that they don’t know how to clap properly, and Democrat debate organizers are fake enough to teach their sheep how to do it.

smh..
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-01-26 19:24:22
Link | Citer | R

Altimaomega said: »
What year is that chart from?

Odd, I've never heard of this. "OPEC keeping prices high so other countries could benefit thing"
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-01-26 19:28:49
Link | Citer | R

http://conservativetribune.com/dems-know-camera-rolling/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=TheNewResistance&utm_content=2016-01-26&utm_campaign=manualpost

Quote:
However, if you missed the CNN debate, you needn’t worry. We have the single most Democrat-y moment of the entire evening for you, and it happened before the debate even began: practice clapping.
You read that right. Practice clapping. Apparently, Democrats need to practice how to properly respond to their own candidates. I so wish I were making this up, but here you go: Vid
That’s right, folks. Democrat voters are dumb enough that they don’t know how to clap properly, and Democrat debate organizers are fake enough to teach their sheep how to do it.

smh..

It makes sense. Cheering these candidates is hard work, and they had to make sure that the 12 people who watched the debate from home got the best experience possible.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-01-26 19:45:21
Link | Citer | R

You guys ever been to a live game show? They make you practice clapping, cheering, give cues and everything. What that conservative blog of course leaves out is the GOP debates do the same thing. The bias made me laugh at least. Nonstory.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-01-26 20:14:34
Link | Citer | R

There is honestly no point in bringing logic to someone that wishes to just mock the people that disagree with them.

Well then there's no point in bringing logic to anyone in the P&R forums, because everyone here is guilty of it. Don't even try to play that card.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-01-26 20:27:47
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
volkom said: »
Saw this last night ~ found it to be funny xD

YouTube Video Placeholder

Colbert is terrible as a late night show host though.

They don't even pretend to be comedians anymore. Openly the propaganda wing for the Democrat Party.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-01-26 20:32:56
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Pantafernando said: »
Theories?

Its pretty basic. OPEC kept prices high which spurred recovery from marginal sources, like Canada's oil sands, and innovation like fracking and CO2 injection. This led to an oversupply.

Saudi Arabia decided that if they cut production they would loose market share. So they didn't.

Oversupply = falling prices.

China's economy isn't a big factor. There are more cars and motorcycles on their roads every day and their power plants are still running. America cannot bugger up the markets like the Saudis can, indeed congress just approved the overseas sale of raw crude for the first time since 1973 (I think.)

P. S. Iran's oil is coming on the market as we speak. I hope you manage to hang onto your job.

OPEC is trying to put US energy companies out of business. They can afford the loss. Once these companies go under they will cut the supply and we are back to $3.50 for a gallon of gas again. We need to do all we can to withstand this or we are dependent on OPEC forever.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-01-26 21:03:26
Link | Citer | R

Trump announces he is skipping Fox debate

Quote:
The Republican presidential candidate already had said he probably would not be going, accusing Fox News of “playing games” with him. Trump has cited concerns with one of the debate moderators, Megyn Kelly – but apparently made his decision not to attend following press statements from Fox News.

Trump, though, took heat for his decision not to attend from his closest rival in the polls, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, who accused Trump of being "afraid of Megyn Kelly."

“If Donald is afraid to defend his record, it speaks volumes,” Cruz said in a radio interview with Mark Levin, challenging Trump to a one-on-one debate.

Seems pretty childish but whatever. Rubio and Kasich stand to be the biggest winners from this, if the debate actually focuses on policy, they are the strongest two candidates. Cruz stands to lose the most because all of his policies are terrible and he is wide open to attack on them.

Post deleted by User.
By Altimaomega 2016-01-26 21:44:00
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
You guys ever been to a live game show? They make you practice clapping, cheering, give cues and everything. What that conservative blog of course leaves out is the GOP debates do the same thing. The bias made me laugh at least. Nonstory.
There is honestly no point in bringing logic to someone that wishes to just mock the people that disagree with them.

I don't doubt it. But I've also never seen this little thing called "Proof" either of you got any? I'm going to guess one of you won't provide any (like always) and the other will maybe go out looking and find nothing.

Go ahead prove me wrong.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-01-26 21:49:10
Link | Citer | R

What exactly is there to prove?
By Altimaomega 2016-01-26 21:49:26
Link | Citer | R

Trump announces he is skipping Fox debate

Quote:
The Republican presidential candidate already had said he probably would not be going, accusing Fox News of “playing games” with him. Trump has cited concerns with one of the debate moderators, Megyn Kelly – but apparently made his decision not to attend following press statements from Fox News.

Trump, though, took heat for his decision not to attend from his closest rival in the polls, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, who accused Trump of being "afraid of Megyn Kelly."

“If Donald is afraid to defend his record, it speaks volumes,” Cruz said in a radio interview with Mark Levin, challenging Trump to a one-on-one debate.

Seems pretty childish but whatever. Rubio and Kasich stand to be the biggest winners from this, if the debate actually focuses on policy, they are the strongest two candidates. Cruz stands to lose the most because all of his policies are terrible and he is wide open to attack on them.

Rand Paul is back!

This move for Trump will be the telling play for if he has the following to win him the election. It is actually a pretty bold move, especially him saying FOX isn't going to get as many viewers.

If FOX get a noticeably lower viewer turn out, may as well crown Trump the Republican candidate. If they have roughly the same numbers Trump just shot himself in the foot and most likely gave the nomination to Cruz/Paul 2016!!! (insertbanners/ballons/whiskeyhere)
By Altimaomega 2016-01-26 21:51:51
Link | Citer | R

What exactly is there to prove?

Sigh. Its like you're a 12yr old with internet access.

What that conservative blog of course leaves out is the GOP debates do the same thing.

But I've also never seen this little thing called "Proof" either of you got any? I'm going to guess one of you won't provide any(like always)

At least I have Proof you fail at reading.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-01-26 22:13:46
Link | Citer | R

lol, I'm not going to go searching around the internet when the topic is a joke post from a conservative blog, I'm just going to continue laughing. Go ahead and think you made a point tho, nobody cares. Except fone.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-01-26 22:37:35
Link | Citer | R

lol, I'm not going to go searching around the internet when the topic is a joke post from a conservative blog, I'm just going to continue laughing. Go ahead and think you made a point tho, nobody cares. Except fone.

You never ever in the many years I've posted on these forums, ever backed up your mouth. You keep laughing, because you're the joke.

You misunderstand Senor. The only thing I am against here is this type of pettiness getting the most attention. It's a critical year for your country and just mocking anyone who doesn't agree with us is the worst type of dialogue we can create.

That's some grade school level thinking, that's the kind of thinking that diminishes us all and encouraging that is the worst thing we can do.

No.. I don't misunderstand. You realize the Democratic runners have nothing to offer the american people other than (look at us we are not the GOP) The only thing that has came out of all of the "debates" from them that is worth even talking about is this.. I mean really.. How sad is that! Keep insulting my thinking on the matter and don't worry about finding any proof about the GOP doing this, I'm sure you can't.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 1217 1218 1219 ... 1375 1376 1377