Verified Visa/master Good Luck Calling Them!!!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Verified Visa/master Good Luck calling them!!!
Verified Visa/master Good Luck calling them!!!
 Midgardsormr.Grimhalo
Serveur: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Allmecia
By Midgardsormr.Grimhalo 2009-08-03 11:20:41
Link | Citer | R

Yeah I just called and there was nothing the guy could do, ask me if i called Chase/JP Morgan. I said yeah, they dont know what im talking about. Also, he was saying that that bank should be on the list on the master sight provided. I ask him to take a look to see if he could guide me, he couldnt find it either. Nothing he can do, can't even input my information in manually. Lastly, he states my card isnt compatible. He did take my phone number, email address and name but has no estimated time of when i'll be contacted. I also asked if the Visa Grn Dot was compatible he said he doesnt know and not sure if prepaid cards can be verified because he didnt see the logo on the site. I'm loving the plethora of info to help solve this problem! Anyway, told the guy goodluck you going to have many calling today just like me!

let me know how it goes for you guys, im curious
 Midgardsormr.Grimhalo
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Allmecia
By Midgardsormr.Grimhalo 2009-08-03 11:38:14
Link | Citer | R

Well, I called Chase and if you are amongst the unlucky people that didnt get the new card from them, which will be a VISA card, then you'll have to re-new it. the new Chase cards will be VISA and you can do verified by VISA.

<.< time to hit up my gf for her card!
 Asura.Pyress
Serveur: Asura
user: pyress
By Asura.Pyress 2009-08-03 12:43:59
Link | Citer | R

Hmmm. 5 years, same CC. Prepaid online acct. I got banned twice last month, (once for CC, once for gardening). I really dont want to sit on the fone for 3 hours to be told there's nothing they can do... Maybe its time to move on. If they think im even considering 14 they are smoking crack... ~60 months at ~20$ per month= 1200$ I would go back still if i could, but its really starting to not be worth the hassle anymore. GL all, and if I dont see you again Take Care folks!
 Phoenix.Fayden
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Fayden
By Phoenix.Fayden 2009-08-03 12:58:47
Link | Citer | R

Sounds similar to my situation. 5+ years on my account on the same credit card with absolutely no issues ever. I didn't bother to verify my Visa since nothing had changed. I try to log in on Sunday, and I have no content IDs. No warning, no email, not anything to indicate there was a problem. My account just was dropped. I emailed the support team, and immediately got a canned response that said to check the FAQ and if I REALLY wanted to contact them, send a second message. After sending a second message, I get a second canned response that says use the phone to call the helpdesk with standard banker's hours. To be as poetic as possible, SE can bite me. I'm old enough to have purchased every Final Fantasy game possible within a week of it's release going all the back to the first one on NES (I must admit that I was hesitant to jump online to this version...I usually like closure in my games). So this is the thanks I get?

But of course, complaining in a forum isn't going to get much accomplished. I'll definitely be expressing my disgust as high up the SE chain as possible (meaning, probably to some high school intern knowing their history of customer service), and I encourage everyone else to flood SE with their complaints. I know I don't plan to return to the game without some form of lipstick outline from SE on my derrier. What reason would they have to change if people are just going to continue paying for the abuse?
 Bismarck.Brotz
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Brotz
By Bismarck.Brotz 2009-08-03 13:13:39
Link | Citer | R

i have a green dot card right now and am using it for this game if that helps
 Fairy.Lethewaters
Serveur: Fairy
By Fairy.Lethewaters 2009-08-03 13:59:07
Link | Citer | R

Fayden said:
But of course, complaining in a forum isn't going to get much accomplished. I'll definitely be expressing my disgust as high up the SE chain as possible (meaning, probably to some high school intern knowing their history of customer service), and I encourage everyone else to flood SE with their complaints. I know I don't plan to return to the game without some form of lipstick outline from SE on my derrier. What reason would they have to change if people are just going to continue paying for the abuse?

Forget the intern. Once they answer ask to speak to a supervisor/lead. Be sure to get a name. You may have to
wait a lil longer but include your "wonderful" wait time also. "I was on hold for 5hrs and normal customer service couldn't help with my issue".