Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Multple Player Warnings
Multple Player Warnings
 Bismarck.Marinae
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Filiros
By Bismarck.Marinae 2009-07-28 18:25:52
Link | Citer | R

Characters: Dantenero / Seiro (admitted dual box player), Starfox, Ihnen, Zeal, Fauna have all used grief tactics to take away members from SpiritWorld LS. Though it is not against policy to take away members into a new LS, they also harassed me, leader Kuroganashi as well in attempted yet admitted in linkshell log of grief tactics, using vulgar language in tell functions as well. Starfox, especially imposing as a GM when it is against all POL & FFXI policy to not put it on normal account, STF, et cetera.

They got into LS, they watched it build up from the leader's work & have bribed in subliminal evidence RMT / coaxed the members into their new LS / Guild.

If you see these names, don't try to instigate the way they are, they also harassed me the same way Alienfive of Fairy Server would, trying to set up calls & ventrillo recordings to take the accounts, "under the table / fly under the radar" way he did, but with just the log functions in exact same statements as we experienced before on ventrillo. We were also threatened over the accounts that they would kill us in-person & police files against that are already stacking up.

Watch out for their names, it is likely they are also using some illegal third party tools that affect area game play to being with ex-gms to RMT or KKK / kill those that play the game innocently.

Either way, it's their ticket with actual jail getting set up as well as those they work with in-person against the company's policies, not for everyone else of server in this warning thread.

The phone number Alienfive of fairy server (most likely involved in-person for setting these up against account players) is as follows :

816 500 9813 (Given to me in tell while talking with [GM]Skirata)

Or if you are registered in myspace as well as 18 years or older, the files sent are all posted here in this album again:

/http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=204082292&albumId=1595745

/edited the link to url bbcode
[+]
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-28 18:32:51
Link | Citer | R

Marinae said:
Characters: Dantenero / Seiro (admitted dual box player), Starfox, Ihnen, Zeal, Fauna have all used grief tactics to take away members from SpiritWorld LS. Though it is not against policy to take away members into a new LS, they also harassed me, leader Kuroganashi as well in attempted yet admitted in linkshell log of grief tactics, using vulgar language in tell functions as well. Starfox, especially imposing as a GM when it is against all POL & FFXI policy to not put it on normal account, STF, et cetera.

They got into LS, they watched it build up from the leader's work & have bribed in subliminal evidence RMT / coaxed the members into their new LS / Guild.

If you see these names, don't try to instigate the way they are, they also harassed me the same way Alienfive of Fairy Server would, trying to set up calls & ventrillo recordings to take the accounts, "under the table / fly under the radar" way he did, but with just the log functions in exact same statements as we experienced before on ventrillo. We were also threatened over the accounts that they would kill us in-person & police files against that are already stacking up.

Watch out for their names, it is likely they are also using some illegal third party tools that affect area game play to being with ex-gms to RMT or KKK / kill those that play the game innocently.

Either way, it's their ticket with actual jail getting set up as well as those they work with in-person against the company's policies, not for everyone else of server in this warning thread.

The phone number Alienfive of fairy server (most likely involved in-person for setting these up against account players) is as follows :

Or if you are registered in myspace as well as 18 years or older, the files sent are all posted here in this album again:

/http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=204082292&albumId=1595745

Even if what you say is true, you're likely to get little to no sympathy for the one bolded word there. He brought grief along with his woman to us for a while...way I see it, we'd consider it karma.
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2009-07-28 18:50:34
Link | Citer | R

In generally.
The heavens above will cause rains of tiger teeth upon their collapsing mythology of karma.

The constellations generated by their names shows that yes in fact the supreme color dictated by the stars is purple.

This must mean that yes, Indigo is the prime power of a Healer.

I'm sorry, but you spam the ffxiah forums and you shout endless drivel in whitegate until you get banned, and you expect anybody here to care?
Scratch that, you expect somebody to take your side? Screw off and kudos to whoever it is that caused you discomfort. Go away.
[+]
 Sylph.Drohk
Serveur: Sylph
user: Drohk
By Sylph.Drohk 2009-07-28 18:52:56
Link | Citer | R

Eternaltriumph said:
Marinae said:

Even if what you say is true, you're likely to get little to no sympathy for the one bolded word there. He brought grief along with his woman to us for a while...way I see it, we'd consider it karma.

Haha yeah... first of all, people like you and people like them, are the reasons I left Bismark. There were some good friends and "/wave" to all of you, but when it comes to linkshells... unless you have an incredible leader and set of officers, corruption is going to happen. Even if you have the greatest ls ever... it is still going to happen sooner or later; it is just a speed bump you have to get over and recoup from it. That is all. <Take care>.

-Dro
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-07-28 18:59:49
Link | Citer | R

Do you actually know how Kuroganashi and Fillelle behaved on this website, or are you talking out of blind loyalty/hatred? To my knowledge they are the only individuals banned from posting and commenting on this website. Think about that for a minute.
 Bismarck.Dantenero
user: Dantenero
By Bismarck.Dantenero 2009-08-02 16:20:48
Link | Citer | R

I posted my story on another thread.
Kuroganashi and Marinae have obviously been banned several times. Kuro claims he's played since 2000 beta. Well, if so you think he'd be higher then a MNK46 rank 5. But, no it's from starting over for a 4th time due to ban. I've never ever been banned, or done anything to be banned.
So who you going to believe? Read my story if you want to hear the truth, there's more then enough people on Bismarck to vouch for me how I got Seiro.
[+]