Helixism And You (Twitch Plays Pokemon)

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Helixism And You (Twitch Plays Pokemon)
Helixism And You (Twitch Plays Pokemon)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-02-26 12:34:04
Link | Citer | R

I laughed way too much to this....
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-02-26 12:45:39
Link | Citer | R

May the deep sea of lord Helix run red with the blood of the non-believers!
[+]
Serveur: Sargatanas
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-02-27 06:40:24
Link | Citer | R

I try to watch this but when I do, I never see anything good happen. Except seeing RED black out yesterday while FF14 was in emergency maint mode.

You won't believe how many people in Crystal Tower yell "FOR THE HELIX" or stuff like that before each battle/boss. It's quite amusing.

edit: also something for you guys if you're really pissed off at seeing the "up down left right a b start9" spam in twitch chat
http://www.reddit.com/r/twitchplayspokemon/comments/1y8ukl/chat_filter_script_updated_for_democracy/
By Darkalenia 2014-02-27 06:43:30
Link | Citer | R

Kalyna Maimhov said: »

You won't believe how many people in Crystal Tower yell "FOR THE HELIX" or stuff like that before each battle/boss. It's quite annoying.

ftfy :P

How did people get religion out of the stream? Like how did this all start? I've been watching this on and off since it started and I still dont get it.
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-02-27 06:47:22
Link | Citer | R

Darkalenia said: »

You won't believe how many people in Crystal Tower yell "FOR THE HELIX" or stuff like that before each battle/boss. It's quite annoying.

How did people get religion out of the stream? Like how did this all start? I've been watching this on and off since it started and I still dont get it.
welcome to twitch chat lol

People make up that ***cuz they're bored of watching RED do the macarena 24/7

Tho watching TPP made me restart my Blue game. I chose Dome tho. Cuz I like Kabuto better =x
[+]
By Darkalenia 2014-02-27 07:01:47
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Refreshtwo said: »

all is explain in the religious explanation picture also know your meme and TV tropes explain it very well

READ the links

I did...they don't explain where all the stupidity started. Kalyna's explanation did though. Thanks.
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-02-27 07:03:16
Link | Citer | R

all is explain in the religious explanation picture also know your meme and TV tropes explain it very well

READ the links
I think he meant something along the lines of "How did these religion(s) became this big and ridiculous?"
By Darkalenia 2014-02-27 07:05:30
Link | Citer | R

READ the links

I did...they don't explain where all the stupidity started. Kalyna's explanation did though. Thanks.

Give it time also socialize on the Reddit and you'll soon become a part of the "we" mind hive

I'd rather not, thanks though!
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-02-27 07:10:08
Link | Citer | R

The hive mind of TPP scares the ***out of me. I've been reading some of the posts in that subreddit for a few days and I have that feeling that people will take it too far and make it a horrifying irl cult. (This is the internet we're talking about. They make huge deals about little stuff.)

I also wonder what will happen once TPP finishes the game. Like will people riot the streets thinking they're parading and shoot off fireworks?
[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-02-27 07:16:15
Link | Citer | R

Didn't Bill Nye say something about one fossil being enough to change his mind about god?
By Darkalenia 2014-02-27 07:38:25
Link | Citer | R

WE Not as bad as you may think you should give it a try it's quite exhilarating just one little try

You're WAY to into this.

In my opinion.
And with that I'm out of here.
/blacklists thread
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-02-27 07:44:17
Link | Citer | R

I wonder how long Victory Road will take tho. All dem rock pushing.
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-02-27 10:47:59
Link | Citer | R

I'm really impressed with TPP. 32 Million viewers in 15 days. Not many streamers can do that.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-02-27 10:58:58
Link | Citer | R

our
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-02-27 11:01:01
Link | Citer | R

I hate to be that guy... no actually I LOVE being that guy. A TON of your little TPP meme pictures have curse words in them, you need to fix that because my hand is going to cramp up from clicking report too many times.
[+]
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-02-27 11:10:39
Link | Citer | R

>reporting for curse words

Don't be that person, Lillica =/

also mfw democracy mode
Serveur: Ultros
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2014-02-27 13:58:27
Link | Citer | R

Love how pathetic people are to be upset over people liking something like this.

This is why it has its own thread people. Don't need to come in here to be annoyed.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-02-27 15:04:30
Link | Citer | R

What's the update on our quest to get through Victory Road?

I'm at work now so I can't look myself -.-
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7