30x M. Silverpiece Loan - 1mil You Can Have This!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » 30x M. Silverpiece Loan - 1mil You can have this!
30x M. Silverpiece Loan - 1mil You can have this!
 Shiva.Phinn
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: phinn
By Shiva.Phinn 2014-02-13 23:32:16
Link | Citer | R

After a year of soloing in Dynamis I can't take it anymore... help me achieve my dream of owning Excalibur without having to grind out these last 3,000 coins! I just need the coins for a short time, can return them at the end of the quest. a 1 mil tip to anyone who can help me!! Let me know, thanks!

Edit: too many coins noted lol
By Jetackuu 2014-02-13 23:37:59
Link | Citer | R

30 thousand?

3k, should only take like 15 days, the whole thing should have only took about 3 months...

but not many people I guess can go in daily.

Edit: I'd lend you my dozen or so if you were on my server.
 Shiva.Phinn
By Shiva.Phinn 2014-02-13 23:47:38
Link | Citer | R

I appreciate it - and yeah, I have work/school/make music and just did dynamis as often as i could on THF - 3 months would be tough even doing every day. You can only proc things so fast and when you get down to only needing one type of currency it really sucks. I only have THF leveled for it, usually get ~200 coins per run of all three types, or ~130-160 per run if i go for bronze pieces only.

Regardless it's a drag and I'm hoping maybe there's someone out there on Shiva... I'll keep grinding it out either way.
 Shiva.Jirachi
user: jirachi
By Shiva.Jirachi 2014-02-14 00:09:26
Link | Citer | R

I'll help you farm dynamis if you let me know what times you would do it; Tomorrow is gonig to be iffy on times though; my rl friend is going to be joining game soon; I want to help him set up an account play 14 day trial then get his 30 day trial and all that stuff.
I'll let you keep your 1m and all the coins we get; I would just like a few shells to help me work on my Claustrum :) Bills you can take or we can split; you can decide.
 Shiva.Phinn
By Shiva.Phinn 2014-02-14 00:21:02
Link | Citer | R

That would be great! It's been so lonely in there, and wow - wtg with all jobs at 99! I would be totally cool with that arrangement - honestly all I care about is the bronze, I would totally be fine with you takin all the shells and byne. If we worked together by staying on different mob cycles (maybe you on magic proc mobs and myself on job abilities) I bet we could really clean up in there...

Maybe sometime this weekend, I'll look out for you in game! Thanks for the reply~
By Jetackuu 2014-02-14 00:27:47
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Phinn said: »
I appreciate it - and yeah, I have work/school/make music and just did dynamis as often as i could on THF - 3 months would be tough even doing every day. You can only proc things so fast and when you get down to only needing one type of currency it really sucks. I only have THF leveled for it, usually get ~200 coins per run of all three types, or ~130-160 per run if i go for bronze pieces only.

Regardless it's a drag and I'm hoping maybe there's someone out there on Shiva... I'll keep grinding it out either way.
200x90= 18,000

it'd be close, but possible, within tolerance.
 Shiva.Jirachi
user: jirachi
By Shiva.Jirachi 2014-02-14 00:28:35
Link | Citer | R

Np; I always leave my character online just leave me a tell and i'll reply when I get back (or if im currently playing right then) If you're offline I will message you here.
 Shiva.Phinn
By Shiva.Phinn 2014-02-14 03:01:51
Link | Citer | R

While doing Dynamis tonight I got a tell from a hero named Napsuko who lent me their Goldpiece... I can't believe it... it's finally mine T-T T-T

Thank you so much to everyone who replied to this thread <3
[+]
 Valefor.Oxt
Serveur: Valefor
user: oxt77
By Valefor.Oxt 2014-02-18 13:22:38
Link | Citer | R

Big grats sir