Forum » Windower » Spellcast Scripting » Monk » utsu help
utsu help
 Seraph.Jacaut
Serveur: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2014-01-02 20:51:45
Link | Citer | R

okay so when i try to cast utsusemi, either one it wont work, neither through macro typing to magic list. unless i do it in /raw command and i dont understand why. can someone help me out? thanks!
 Ragnarok.Flippant
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2014-01-02 21:40:20
Link | Citer | R

Code
<if Skill="Ninjutsu">
	<!-- Ninjutsu Rules -->
	<if Spell="Utsusemi*">
		<if spell = "Utsusemi: Ichi" buffactive = "Copy Image*" NotBuffActive = "Silence|Mute|Omerta|Obliviscence">
			<midcastdelay delay = "3.3" />
			<cmd when = "midcast">cancel 66</cmd>
		</if>
		<else>
			<cancelspell/>
			<return/>
		</else>
	</if>
	<else>
		<equip when="precast|midcast" set="Utsu"/>
	</else>
</if>

These are your Utsusemi rules. Utsu Ni and Ichi are being caught by the first if (skill=ninjutsu) and second if (spell=utsusemi*), but not the third if (spell=utsusemi:ichi AND buffactive="copy image" AND notbuffactive=silence|mute|omerta|oblivicense), and so are defaulting to the following else statement, which cancels the spell and exits the control flow.

Basically, you're missing an elseif after the if to catch Ichi and Ni (other than in the case that you are casting Ichi and have shadows already up). You also have no equip tags, so it..won't equip anything when you cast.

Something like this will work, not taking into consideration what sets you actually want to use for precast and/or midcast.

Edit: Actually, this is a little cleaner. Also, last time I checked you cannot queue command statements--so keep in mind that your cancel may not actually wait 3.3 seconds.
Code
<if Skill="Ninjutsu">
	<!-- Ninjutsu Rules -->
	<if Spell="Utsusemi*">		
		<if NotBuffActive = "Silence|Mute|Omerta|Obliviscence">
			<if spell = "Utsusemi: Ichi" buffactive = "Copy Image*">				
				<midcastdelay delay = "3.3" />
				<cmd when = "midcast">cancel 66</cmd>
			</if>
		</if>
		<else>
			<cancelspell/>
			<return/>
		</else>
	</if>
	<else>
	</else>
</if>
 Ramuh.Austar
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2014-01-02 21:42:15
Link | Citer | R

change <if skill="Ninjutsu"> to <if type="Ninjutsu"> too line 410. i always had issues with if skill for some reason
 Seraph.Jacaut
Serveur: Seraph
user: Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2014-01-03 00:29:26
Link | Citer | R

ty ty i just use templetes i find and i prob. copy and pasted the ninjutsu from another xml i had somewhere a long time ago ill fix it in the morning, ended up making macros with /raw commands and equiping sets i wanted with /sc lol