Can't Log Main(can Log Mules), Help!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Can't log main(can log mules), help!
Can't log main(can log mules), help!
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
Serveur: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-07-21 01:35:14
Link | Citer | R

Hi!

Ok to make a short story I was doing new moogle scenario missions. I was in Yughott Grotto and zoned in Horlais Peak by accident. The downloading data screen appeared and it tried to download for a while then I got a PoL crash.

I can log on my mules on this same account but whenever I try to log back my main character I get downloading data then a crash. I contacted GM and I think he was the most useless GM I ever spoke to. (told me to call technical support tomorrow)

I tried to do a check file but the check file process always make my PoL crash when trying to check dat 6. Thing is there's many different dat 6 to check so I don't know which one it is, Idk if it's related or how many of them are "corrupted".

Any idea of what I could try?
 Pandemonium.Juicy
user: chitouji
By Pandemonium.Juicy 2009-07-21 01:55:38
Link | Citer | R

boo that sounds like a major headache. if anything i bet you they'll tell you to reinstall :/
 Pandemonium.Ovalon
user: Ovalon
By Pandemonium.Ovalon 2009-07-21 01:56:56
Link | Citer | R

yea man reinstall!
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-07-21 01:57:24
Link | Citer | R

that is what I am about to do... lol! *stagger*
 Bahamut.Darkelv
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Darkelv
By Bahamut.Darkelv 2009-07-21 01:58:17
Link | Citer | R

Hello,

maybe the zone you are in is the problem?
Can GM's change the area your character is in when you can't log on?
If so I would try this.

GL to you.
 Remora.Ninian
Serveur: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-07-21 01:58:20
Link | Citer | R

Liquidz said:
Hi!

Ok to make a short story I was doing new moogle scenario missions. I was in Yughott Grotto and zoned in Horlais Peak by accident. The downloading data screen appeared and it tried to download for a while then I got a PoL crash.

I can log on my mules on this same account but whenever I try to log back my main character I get downloading data then a crash. I contacted GM and I think he was the most useless GM I ever spoke to. (told me to call technical support tomorrow)

I tried to do a check file but the check file process always make my PoL crash when trying to check dat 6. Thing is there's many different dat 6 to check so I don't know which one it is, Idk if it's related or how many of them are "corrupted".

Any idea of what I could try?

I've had zone crash issues but I was able to file check them and be done with it. Maybe you can have a friend send you one of the ROM files that holds dat 6, and try it again. My friend once emailed me POL viewer because for whatever reason my computer deleted it one time. <.<;;
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Serveur: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-21 02:12:39
Link | Citer | R

Is it anything along the lines of an error 3001/3002, Liquidz? Something retardedly similar happened to a friend and it put her out of commission for a few weeks. Just kept reporting to GMs and without any notice whatsoever they were suddenly able to log-in one day. Hopefully your problem isn't as complicated. D: