Plugins broken via Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 102 103 104
 Phoenix.Cliamain
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Mondoggie
By Phoenix.Cliamain 2014-01-20 21:41:59
Link | Citer | R

That's TParty. The can't find party error you're getting.
 Odin.Terren
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Terren 2014-01-20 22:13:55
Link | Citer | R

Spellcast seems to crash on use of "<stpc>". I think this happened once before, or something similar, and it was a problem with the hook?
 Odin.Calipso
Serveur: Odin
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2014-01-21 00:34:30
Link | Citer | R

Timers isn't tracking stratagems correctly (and wasn't at times before the update either).
By Jurant 2014-01-21 01:14:05
Link | Citer | R

Seems to crash just typing //spectral jig or //flee have not tried other commands. Or read rest of this topic to see if it is old news.
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
Serveur: Bismarck
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2014-01-21 02:36:08
Link | Citer | R

Jurant said: »
Seems to crash just typing //spectral jig or //flee have not tried other commands. Or read rest of this topic to see if it is old news.
That would be spellcast, it's still broken. I suspect a fix should come soon enough.
By Murfhe 2014-01-21 05:13:29
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for all of your hard work guys. You're the best.
[+]
 Asura.Eurewyen
Serveur: Asura
user: Tessy
By Asura.Eurewyen 2014-01-21 05:39:29
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Tamoa said: »
I just wanted to chime in and say thank you guys for the work you put into Windower and everything that comes with it. The game would be unbearable without!

Second this, thank you so much for fixes and your hard work. I know you are only a handful of people working on windower and make it running for all of us. /bow
[+]
 Ramuh.Kailana
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2014-01-21 05:52:08
Link | Citer | R

Say it every time this happens but thank you for the free hard work :P
[+]
By innit 2014-01-21 06:05:23
Link | Citer | R

blinkmenot crashes (fatal error: Access violation in IncomingChunk method) when muling, but works when reloaded on main char.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-01-21 07:03:37
Link | Citer | R

BlinkMeNot should be fixed, same for Attainment.

Spellcast is giving us a really weird issue that has us scratching our heads right now ><

We're looking into it though, hope to have it fixed soon.
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-01-21 08:04:07
Link | Citer | R

Itemizer still not working.

Keep getting 'Command already pending, unable to execute.'

Also thanks for working on this stuff.

Edit: Fixed it looks like Spellcast was blocking it or something. Which is weird since I don't even remember turning on spell cast.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-01-21 09:15:23
Link | Citer | R

Spellcast should not be crashing anymore, but I'm not sure if it's completely fixed (I know it struggles to find the right XML when loaded, I'll look into that now).
[+]
 Asura.Izilder
user: Izildur
By Asura.Izilder 2014-01-21 09:21:14
Link | Citer | R

any way to have windower reduce FPS ingame when windows not in view ? as wouldn't this help some multibox better?
 Asura.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2014-01-21 09:50:27
Link | Citer | R

Omg, spellcast was working, now it isn't. Hlap?! Using triggers to swap between -mdt/-pdt/tp sets, and when I hit those macros I'm getting error messages. It worked perfectly earlier today. Typing "/sc set tp" etc doesn't work either. In short, I'm not changing gear whatsoever, no matter which macro I hit. My town gear makes for bad fighting gear... :(

Edit: hopefully this has to do with the "weird issue" mentioned a few posts above.
By Wolffeberhard 2014-01-21 10:09:44
Link | Citer | R

Infobar and Attainment both unloaded on me as soon as I logged-in. Guildwork plugin crashes whenever I try to craft anything at all and on the good side, TParty is working now.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2014-01-21 10:17:14
Link | Citer | R

Omg, spellcast was working, now it isn't. Hlap?! Using triggers to swap between -mdt/-pdt/tp sets, and when I hit those macros I'm getting error messages. It worked perfectly earlier today. Typing "/sc set tp" etc doesn't work either. In short, I'm not changing gear whatsoever, no matter which macro I hit. My town gear makes for bad fighting gear... :(

Edit: hopefully this has to do with the "weird issue" mentioned a few posts above.

I'm fairly sure the weird issue was the one causing all the crashes, which should be fixed. If you haven't already, I'd restart entirely to let everything update and see if that fixes it for you.

That said, it's obvious that there are still some ghosts hanging around and it may take some work to clean them out.
By Darkvlade 2014-01-21 10:24:04
Link | Citer | R

Hello not sure if this is windower or game related but after update my alt character doesn't show any info on chat log but the cgi motion ex when casting magic, or using ja, nothing gets displayed in chat log, my main does, anyone seem anything similar?
 Asura.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2014-01-21 10:42:13
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Sekundes said: »

I'm fairly sure the weird issue was the one causing all the crashes, which should be fixed. If you haven't already, I'd restart entirely to let everything update and see if that fixes it for you.

That said, it's obvious that there are still some ghosts hanging around and it may take some work to clean them out.

I did restart to update everything, that's when spellcast stopped working. :(

Edit: just did //update like 1 minute ago and spellcast was the only thing that was updating - and now everything works again. Completely confused but who cares, I can play!!!
By Diggerguy 2014-01-21 11:18:29
Link | Citer | R

Everything seems to be working now except for Attainment which still unloads itself upon entering the game.
To echo previous posters i just want to say a huge thank you to the small team at Windower that make such a huge difference to the enjoyment of this game and all the hard work they put into it for our benefit. Cheers guys !
[+]
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-01-21 12:42:21
Link | Citer | R

Attainment and InfoBar should be fixed.
[+]
By Diggerguy 2014-01-21 12:53:51
Link | Citer | R

Sweet ! Seems to be working fine. Once again, tyvm :-)
By Nickeny 2014-01-21 12:57:33
Link | Citer | R

I want to say thanks so much for the hard work with the fixes.

We are very lucky to have you guys do this everytime something is broken.

Keep up the amazing work...
[+]
 Sylph.Dasanuffadat
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Dasanuffadat 2014-01-21 14:39:20
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the hard work!

When typing in /load spellcast I'm getting "critical error unable to find party" but it still loads up. Not sure if that helps at all, hope it does.
 Phoenix.Baelorn
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2014-01-21 14:39:25
Link | Citer | R

StatusTimer is being a bit wonky. Showing negative (incorrect)numbers.
 Leviathan.Behemothx
user: BehemothZ
By Leviathan.Behemothx 2014-01-21 15:27:49
Link | Citer | R

Spellcast still not doing anything here...

Spellcast: ERROR: Could not find group INIT_LOAD or a default...

tried manually loading Character/job.xml, it loads it but still gives the above error.

Edit:

Managed to get it semi-working, if I force a group change ( //sc group sch) then my gearswaps work. So I guess the only left to fix it is to check if the group gets set after a job change.
 Ragnarok.Headache
By Ragnarok.Headache 2014-01-21 16:47:56
Link | Citer | R

I'm having the same problem except i can't even force a group change.

Edit: Nvm on the group change ^^'
 Phoenix.Cliamain
user: Mondoggie
By Phoenix.Cliamain 2014-01-21 16:59:25
Link | Citer | R

Don't know if anyone else is getting this. From time to time when i zone I crash.
 Carbuncle.Hesturk
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Hesturk
By Carbuncle.Hesturk 2014-01-21 21:10:38
Link | Citer | R

Spellcast doesn't seems to crash, I can load my XML, but no gear swap is happening.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2014-01-21 21:57:47
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Cliamain said: »
Don't know if anyone else is getting this. From time to time when i zone I crash.
If you can get a crashdump they may be able to see what is wrong.

https://github.com/Windower/Issues/wiki/Creating-crash-dumps-with-Windbg

If you'd prefer another method, you could try unloading a bunch of extra plugins/addons and then see if you still crash. But that could be time consuming.

Carbuncle.Hesturk said: »
Spellcast doesn't seems to crash, I can load my XML, but no gear swap is happening.
First, generic "Be sure you restarted the game" so everything will update and nothing that was crashed will be down.

Second, turn on show gear swaps and reload your xml and see if it's trying at all.

If it is, showing them, then that's a strange issue and I'd have to check further. But if it isn't, it may indicate a possible issue with your xml(granted, that can be caused by changes to spellcast). If that is the case, you might just try a super simple xml. Something like this:

Just replace the some weapon 1 2 and 3 with 3 different weapons so you can easily see if it's working.

If this works, then there may be something in your xml that is broken or something in spellcast/windower has changed in a way that breaks some old rule or code in it.
 Valefor.Serix
Serveur: Valefor
user: Serix
By Valefor.Serix 2014-01-21 22:21:49
Link | Citer | R

Still getting this as of 1/21/2014

BattleMod: Lua error (runtime) - ...Windower4/addons/battlemod/parse_action_packet.lua:293: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got no value)
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 102 103 104