Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Seeking a 80+ smither with leveled subs^^
Seeking a 80+ smither with leveled subs^^
 Shiva.Katharyn
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Katharyn 2013-09-17 15:53:13
Link | Citer | R

And I would appreciate any help that could be provided^^

I'm in the process of making a relic katana and the 2 blades I need for stage 3 are never on sale anymore, so I'm seeking a crafter to have them made for me^^

I'm willing to pay 25k for each needed katana (I need the NQ not the HQ.) I don't really have a use for the HQ blades so you're welcome to sell them yourself if you'd like, if they are synthesised.

I have the crafting supplies on hand to make 2 of each blade if needed, and can buy more supplies if necessary to cover any breaks, or HQ's.

I'm seeking to have a Kabutowari made: Smithing (74), Leathercraft (40), Woodworking (?)

And a Sakurafubuki: Smithing (63), Alchemy (51), Woodworking (?)

Can reply here, PM me, or send me a message in game^^
(Though replying on the site will likely yield a faster result incase I'm busy with the kids and not ingame^^)

Thank you for reading my request ^.^
 Bismarck.Hsieh
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2013-09-17 16:00:38
Link | Citer | R

You do not need a 80+ smither. Any crafters with subs 70+ (torque, mitts, and support) can easily synth these. I have done so in the past.
 Shiva.Siral
user: Siral
By Shiva.Siral 2013-09-17 16:03:42
Link | Citer | R

I have 102 smithing with alchemy/woodworking subs. I'm fine with synthing whatever ingredients you provide. Either send to my delivery box in game and i'll send the synthed items back or send me a /tell if you see me on.
 Shiva.Katharyn
By Shiva.Katharyn 2013-09-17 16:39:48
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Hsieh said: »
You do not need a 80+ smither. Any crafters with subs 70+ (torque, mitts, and support) can easily synth these. I have done so in the past.

I figured that could likely work, but I just wanted to cover the requirements^^

Shiva.Siral said: »
I have 102 smithing with alchemy/woodworking subs. I'm fine with synthing whatever ingredients you provide. Either send to my delivery box in game and i'll send the synthed items back or send me a /tell if you see me on.

That could work^^
I'll still need a second crafter for the leatherworking blade, but I'm patient^^ I'll see if your online next time I log in (Likely before too long)

Thank you ^.^
 Shiva.Siral
user: Siral
By Shiva.Siral 2013-09-18 14:12:05
Link | Citer | R

Woops I overlooked that they had different subs. I have those leveled too. Went ahead and synthed both and sent them to you.
 Shiva.Katharyn
By Shiva.Katharyn 2013-09-18 20:08:30
Link | Citer | R

Thank you sooo very much Siral^^

I have both my katana's made and once I get the remaining jade shells will be ready to turn in for my stage 3 katana ^.^
[+]