Forum » FFXIV » General » Cascadier Uniform Voucher
Cascadier Uniform Voucher
 Bahamut.Attribute
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: XGP0001
By Bahamut.Attribute 2013-09-10 18:23:12
Link | Citer | R

Hey guys I noticed the new event and purchased all of the swimsuits with wet bombard ash. Well see I went to Rev. Toll and found a new NPC that accepts tombstones, behemoth horns etc for new gears and noticed a black bikini set also the others did not sell. It says you need 1 Cascadier Uniform Voucher for each of the two pieces. So does anyone know where to get these by any chance please? I have looked all over the place and there is no info online yet. So if anyone comes across one please let me now how you got it! Thanks!
 Odin.Creaucent
Serveur: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2013-09-10 18:33:16
Link | Citer | R

Its one of the items you get for purchasing a 60 or 90 subscription from the veteran reward thingy.
[+]
 Bahamut.Attribute
Serveur: Bahamut
user: XGP0001
By Bahamut.Attribute 2013-09-10 18:53:28
Link | Citer | R

Man thats sorta lame, so 120 days for a complete Bikini set :( Something else should drop em too one day hopefully :( TY for the reply!
 Ragnarok.Phettyx
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Phetty
By Ragnarok.Phettyx 2013-09-11 03:11:21
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Attribute said: »
Man thats sorta lame, so 120 days for a complete Bikini set :( Something else should drop em too one day hopefully :( TY for the reply!
You get a voucher for a top and bottom so you get a complete set for your characters gender. I also don't think you can get veteran rewards more then once on a character so don't change genders with that bottle of fantasia after picking your swimwear up.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Serveur: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2013-09-11 03:31:50
Link | Citer | R

EDIT: Ignore me >_> I misunderstood the OP.