So I just woke up from my nap to see my neice sitting not so far away staring at me...
Creepy...
A little.
Ludoggy said:
Dasva said:
So I just woke up from my nap to see my neice sitting not so far away staring at me...
you know how we were talking about rape...incest...sleeping... oh she just owned you...
I wish... er um no shes 12 though seems more like 15 in looks and acts. But yeah doubt that happened I was like half awake probably would've heard her if she wasn't rediculously quiet all the time and all these fans weren't running. Funny thing is most the time she sorta seems to avoid me... weird.
I personally want to be done with cell phones. I'm paying too much not to have unlimited calls during the day and wait til 9p at night for unlimited to kick in.
wtf does your plan have nights starting at 9pm...? My old one was like 5pm... and why do you talk so much anyways on the cell?
a pretty good, fairly attainable, Thf/Rng Slug Shot set, nothing over the top crazy in there, Buc belt is very specific, Einherjar, can just use Warwolf w/o Racc, but then id probably use Racc Earring instead, like Beaters and that one w/ +2
For you Das, can get NQ behemoths, and use Racc earring instead as well, etc.
Okay fine. *** you guys, I'd totally be flipping tables right now. Swat Katz had a radical theme song and like, a TurboCat jet airplane with cool gadgets and ***.
Okay fine. *** you guys, I'd totally be flipping tables right now. Swat Katz had a radical theme song and like, a TurboCat jet airplane with cool gadgets and ***.
a pretty good, fairly attainable, Thf/Rng Slug Shot set, nothing over the top crazy in there, Buc belt is very specific, Einherjar, can just use Warwolf w/o Racc, but then id probably use Racc Earring instead, like Beaters and that one w/ +2
For you Das, can get NQ behemoths, and use Racc earring instead as well, etc.
Yeah I already got lucky and got beta earring. I think I'd rather use dusk legs then the pal ones... and I got no Ohat or barbosa hands... and cant get them easy lol. Man with heca and some other stuff thf can get alot of +str lol
a pretty good, fairly attainable, Thf/Rng Slug Shot set, nothing over the top crazy in there, Buc belt is very specific, Einherjar, can just use Warwolf w/o Racc, but then id probably use Racc Earring instead, like Beaters and that one w/ +2
For you Das, can get NQ behemoths, and use Racc earring instead as well, etc.
Yeah I already got lucky and got beta earring. I think I'd rather use dusk legs then the pal ones... and I got no Ohat or barbosa hands... and cant get them easy lol. Man with heca and some other stuff thf can get alot of +str lol
yea i was thinking Dusk, was tryin to A. save cash, and B, add some Str to a WS set, so yea, w/ no Ohat, Dusk is wtg, barabosa are easily replaced by enkidu hands, u can also use i believe the jarida hands have 2 ratk and cheap, Skadi pieces, feet hands etc are really optimum racc str agi ratk pieces, of u have em
Dude I've had like 4-5 ZNMlss break on me... I've done Nuhn 5 times. Each time I got lolbrd feet and the next guy going got enk hands... did the other dude that can drop the hands a couple of times too /sigh.
Okay fine. *** you guys, I'd totally be flipping tables right now. Swat Katz had a radical theme song and like, a TurboCat jet airplane with cool gadgets and ***.
I used to LOVE the Swat Katz game for the SNES. Omahgawd the fighter jet level diving into the seaworm. Lurve.
Motherfucking thank you, ET. lol The only thing that bugged me about the game/show was Razor's bandanna and Commander Feral's "cats alive!" thing because I'd never heard the real expression before. lol Funny how they totally encouraged furries with all the "hot kat ladeez," though.
Reading Hanna-Barbera's wiki now. lol memoriiiiiiies
Motherfucking thank you, ET. lol The only thing that bugged me about the game/show was Razor's bandanna and Commander Feral's "cats alive!" thing because I'd never heard the real expression before. lol Funny how they totally encouraged furries with all the "hot kat ladeez," though.
Reading Hanna-Barbera's wiki now. lol memoriiiiiiies
Don't remember which cat was who, or anything funny about the bandana. xD I do remember the mayor was awesome though, and they made the female character furry bait, and taught kids it's okay to hit on your cat. Sounds kinda like FFXI.
Don't remember which cat was who, or anything funny about the bandana. xD I do remember the mayor was awesome though, and they made the female character furry bait, and taught kids it's okay to hit on your cat. Sounds kinda like FFXI.
haha. I only remember this stuff just because I just watched an episode and it all came flooding back. lol
If you think this is leading toward some kind of gay encounter, wrong. You can borrow THE CANNON from Rumaha I bought him for his birfday. But dude, it's (moreless) free. >(
If you think this is leading toward some kind of gay encounter, wrong. You can borrow THE CANNON from Rumaha I bought him for his birfday. But dude, it's (moreless) free. >(
Jesus, you bought Rumaha The Cannon, that ***could be used as a nose plug on him lol
Edit: As of 2010-10-05 14:48:06 CST, Ni reached 10,000 pages.
Since we all can't be on the same linkshell in game, this can be our cross server linkshell thread.
Like most linkshells, it can be pretty dead at times. Other times it's full of intense conversations about either rl, gear, goals, pokemon or anything else you want to contribute.
We can cover any sort of topic at all, within reason of the forum rules. No real main topic, just a bunch of FFXIAH friends/people coming on and discussing random things.
Yeah Chuu. Bringing you up to speed, Ludoggy is the LS pedophile. I'm the fountain of random and useless knowledge that makes you go "Hrm" with the occasional side of "holy shit he said what?"
Kungfu is the LS nutjob, spouting super random things that are usually sexist, until Savvy or Alyria comes into the room. Then he's a classic case of sexual harrassment. Rumaha is also true to the second part; we're wondering about his sexuality though.
Daj is Ludoggy's gay lover. Not much else is known about this Asuran. Tairo is kinda new, but since is a female and Alyria's lesbian lover, she fit right in real quick.
Celene(F) and Rowland(M) are more of the shyer members, but often say things that are witty, have a good pun and sometimes cause three page discussions. Celene hates when people hit on her. It doesn't stop them from trying.
Krizz is just social and likes to kill time here during work Tbest is about the same, except tends to be a douche to guys and affectionate toward girls.
Alyria is the most social female, gets groped a lot without provoking it by others, and Tairo ends up stabbing people for it. Cai is just a barrel of lols, I might be gay for him. If I wasn't straight.
Not sure about Citag, s/he's new. Kiriyu is just an in-out kinda person. Says one thing every three days that every guy makes a big fuss over. Ludoggy gets really defensive since she's asian and underage (might be 18 now).
Artem is the wayward soul that makes you ponder the meaning of life by constantly reminding us life can suck. But he deals, and so do we. About the same for Savannah, except people are more "AWH!" to her because of a vagina involved.
Dasva is the ex military man (as is Krizz but this doesn't apply to him) who hates the world and plots a way to destroy most of it.
Number2 is kinda like a mix between Cai and I; never bashes, likes to laugh and has odd avatars. His current suits a lot of the convos this LS gets into. Barti is most well known for his moustache. He gives mousatche rides for a fee. I'm missing a few people but whatever. CARRY ON!
Luelle Smells.
Roster of FFXIAH Ni (as of April 1st, 2010 Pocoyo avatar craze)
Happy b-day ls.
Heres my lame gift to AHLS, since Row is lame and took away the OP, I made my own!
Haseyo/Bignose: He's got a bigass nose, Leader of the RL avi revloution or some junk no one gives a crap about...crazy about his asian pop/rock bands and is a closet pedo. AKA LAME
Dameshi: wont level his sam sub and is a lolblu, LAME
Citag: Doesnt put out, Really lame
Dasva: Uses Chu as a cover up for his desire for me greased up and naked on his bed, Lame.
Rydiya/Bra+Panties: Secret lesbien, doesnt wear bra+panties, like to knit and other old people stuff (bingo)
Pikachu/Chu: Hi Chu, I love chu
Kryee/Socks: Noms on socks, wears the sam red pair everyday and frequently sniffs her arm pits.
Cheyne: Domo origoto, Mr Roboto...I think he's gay.
Urial: SOCCER IS LAME AND YOU'RE LAME.
Thundars: LOLCANADIAN
Spence: LOLFRENCHCANADIAN
Enterius/ghost: He's a ghost...he'll say something witty to me later.
Ixe: Ducky face and cant seem to get a straw in her mouth (can get other things in there though)
Mairah: She cool...lame
Bart: Full times OPO-OPO, free mustache rides otherwise LAME
Sav/Mango: Field trips, yay!
Aly/thatgreenmodthatwillbanmeifIsayanythingbad: *tapes*
Woody: You're not Italian...no tea for you.
Sectum: My apprentice...loves asian girls, loves to cook...he's awesome. put me in a story where I wasnt a pedo and that'd cool
Rum:STOP RAIDING MY BASEMENT AND TAKING AWAY MY GIRLS GAWD. Long Islander...lame
Valencea:Wont tell me the color of her undies, you lost the bet...no we cant get married...NO MEANS NO
Kojo:Open pedo...he likes scat, ewww
Tohsou: I think he's a pedo with a girlfriend as cover up, lame.
Kiriyu/strawberry: Lurk Less post moar! I see you what you are doing!
Krizz: Mohawk guy #1
Triet: Mohawk guy #1...wait
Bloodbathboy: The Hulk
Kungfuhustle: AH%DUE%$JNSRGHSRHHEYHEHSA Y%HEDHGSR EAT AHUYY DONKEY NUTS
Celene: Quit...Canadian...who the hell quits?
Tbest: MIA
Eternaltriumph: Where the hell has he been? Is he gone cause he got pussywhipped or something? Whatever...
#2: GOD...I miss him /cry
Luelle/otherlu: The Other Lu.
Zekky: Quit, kicking ass, raped me :\
Krystale/Girlwithpiercing: Magnets stick to her, Toke Canadian, hawt...she's 15 right?
Marzbarz: NINJA
Rowland: All your Pocoyo are belong to...him
Weewoo/Tool: He liked Asura and wont admit it.
Miemo: Has a mithra avi c.c
Kalyna: is a girl right? right? oh...lame
Gimmeurselables: TOO MUCH BOUNCE...TOO BIG, EWWWW
Sagittario: Lame elf whu runs around in a diaper subligar
Ludoggy: Faggot
Edit: The Family Ni Tree
Luelle's (And Citag's too!) birthday present
[h1]H1[/h1]
[h2]H2[/h2]
[h3]H3[/h3]
[figlet]Figlet[/figlet]
[spoiler="Custom spoiler!"][h1]Yay[/h1][/spoiler]
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/matas/hobnotropic[/soundcloud]
Will try to get to more stuff when I can.
Disclaimer: Your Feelings May Get Hurt In Your Stay Here.