Ramuh.Thunderz
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-07-24 13:29:06
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Sectumsempra said:

1) See if she's having any mental/physical issues that are making her so apathetic to it. I'm no doctor, but it could be something like a huge hormonal imbalance. Or something.

2) If nothing is wrong, GTFO because she won't give for the relationship before that becomes the normalcy and she becomes a leech to the guy.

edit:

3) Find a damn good lawyer, because it sounds like she's trying to force him to have a little affair so she can catch him and divorce and take a ton of his life away, monetarily or other.

All 3 of these ^

QFT dont fall for her games

9months no sex >.> im sorry but thats extremely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE

id hire one of those private doods 2 follow her or something cuz im pretty shes getting it from another guy on the side then BAM. Divorce papers!

Thats why when I get married ill make sure to get one of those fancy Contracts so I dont go broke if we decide to break >.>
 Valefor.Lilbusta
Serveur: Valefor
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-24 13:29:08
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Alyria said:
Ok guys lol .

Got a friend of mine, he's married. He said his wife won't give him any sex, no oral, no foreplay or any sexual fun. and its been over 9 months he said and everytime he asks about it she wont, she says "I'm not in the mood" So now he feels like he should find some chick that is willing to have fun no strings attached but not having luck cause alot of the chicks around him know his wife.

If it was me, I would divorce or find someone else or tell the wife "Fine, you won't give me anything sexual, I'm finding a friend with benefits!" I know sex is not the major thing in a relationship, but you are married and waiting over 9 months cause your not in the mood is really killer.

She has a problem and won't talk about it. She's thinking he'll figure it out eventually and correct himself, but it's now gotten to the point that it doesn't bother her anymore. She's just now along for the ride since it's easier to deal with it than go through hoops on finding a new man just to start it all over. Had the same prob with my wife, but it came down to the thing of we're thinking differently with the combination of other things like me having work to do and giving family time to help improve Air Force image with the community. Work does ask a whole lot out of everyone there, but at least 6-8 hrs a month to volunteer. There's many other things to it, but it's small petty things that just bundled up.

Short version: They have a missing link in their relationship that's causing a problem and killed her sex drive.

EDIT: Does she work also or at least contribute around the house? If she has no job and sits around the house then he could get out of it w/o paying or giving up much. At least in ID if the spouse is nothing but a couch warmer and does not provide to the family in some way, he/she is screwed because the state believes they should get ***for doing ***. Just gotta document or have some source of proof.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-24 13:30:49
Link | Citer | R

Ludoggy said:
Kungfuhustle said:

"Smoking makes it almost impossible for a male to have a natural erection and it shrinks the penis. It also reduces the mobility of sperm."

I guess with all the heart disease and stuff could make it so you need to take pills to get it up...but are you sure?

I don't know.. ask someone that smokes.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-24 13:31:38
Link | Citer | R

Lilbusta said:
Alyria said:
Ok guys lol .

Got a friend of mine, he's married. He said his wife won't give him any sex, no oral, no foreplay or any sexual fun. and its been over 9 months he said and everytime he asks about it she wont, she says "I'm not in the mood" So now he feels like he should find some chick that is willing to have fun no strings attached but not having luck cause alot of the chicks around him know his wife.

If it was me, I would divorce or find someone else or tell the wife "Fine, you won't give me anything sexual, I'm finding a friend with benefits!" I know sex is not the major thing in a relationship, but you are married and waiting over 9 months cause your not in the mood is really killer.

She has a problem and won't talk about it. She's thinking he'll figure it out eventually and correct himself, but it's now gotten to the point that it doesn't bother her anymore. She's just now along for the ride since it's easier to deal with it than go through hoops on finding a new man just to start it all over. Had the same prob with my wife, but it came down to the thing of we're thinking differently with the combination of other things like me having work to do and giving family time to help improve Air Force image with the community. Work does ask a whole lot out of everyone there, but at least 6-8 hrs a month to volunteer. There's many other things to it, but it's small petty things that just bundled up.

Short version: They have a missing link in their relationship that's causing a problem and killed her sex drive.

maybe he has a tiny diseased limp *** that cant function right and it killed her sex drive with him so she has to sneak around to find other guys.
 Asura.Artemicion
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-24 13:32:29
Link | Citer | R

Sounds like she's playing him for the money and getting her own kicks on the side and tempting him to start an affair so she can get away with all his stuff.

Tell him not to fall for it.
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-24 13:33:13
Link | Citer | R

LMAO

On the news.

The DOW

"It's over 9000!"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-24 13:34:30
Link | Citer | R

Kungfuhustle said:
Ludoggy said:
Kungfuhustle said:

"Smoking makes it almost impossible for a male to have a natural erection and it shrinks the penis. It also reduces the mobility of sperm."

I guess with all the heart disease and stuff could make it so you need to take pills to get it up...but are you sure?

I don't know.. ask someone that smokes.

Only been smoking for a few months but it sounds greatly blown out of porportion. Could possibly true for someone in their 50s that have been smoking since they were 13.
 Valefor.Lilbusta
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-24 13:34:37

Krizz said:
LMAO

On the news.

The DOW

"It's over 9000!"

I'll cheer when it's about 10k and decent jobs are not competitive.

@Art

If you're working out or very fit then smoking just reduces the sperm count. Everything else will work just as fine.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-07-24 13:34:58
Link | Citer | R

If your married and you have a problem

SAY IT

just letting the problem go on and telling yourself "he will figure it out himself" is massively HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE

since its giving off the wrong signals.

Also your married 2 him/her so you shouldn't be keeping secrets like that >.> imho
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-24 13:36:42
Link | Citer | R

Thunderz said:

SAY IT

just letting the problem go on and telling yourself "he will figure it out himself" is massively HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE

Also your married 2 him/her so you shouldn't be keeping secrets like that >.> imho

Amen. Lack of communication is the #1 killer of relationships imo. It's like letting an infection fester into something nasty and irreversible until it hits a point where it has to be amputated >.>
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-24 13:36:49
Link | Citer | R

Thunderz said:

SAY IT

um... modern day marriages are like that. Keep secrets from your partner, play them for fools, then divorce after a few months or years and battle over stuff. Its the new American past time, like Racism and gay bashing.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-24 13:37:53
Link | Citer | R

Lilbusta said:

@Art

If you're working out or very fit then smoking just reduces the sperm count. Everything else will work just as fine.

Not planning on having babies anytime soon, if ever at all so, I think I'm alright with my calm-my-nerves sticks for now.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-24 13:38:17
Link | Citer | R

Lilbusta said:
Krizz said:
LMAO

On the news.

The DOW

"It's over 9000!"

I'll cheer when it's about 10k and decent jobs are not competitive.

@Art

Eh, I thought it was funny.

Throughout this whole economic slump I really haven't been affected. I make the same amount of money. My job is secure. I constantly have tenants in my house (even if they do bail on me -_- ). My health insurance actually dropped. My pay actually went up (yearly review pay increase).

As much as the government blows at time, having a government related job is the way to go.
 Valefor.Lilbusta
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-24 13:38:17

Thunderz said:

SAY IT

QFT;

IMO, your spouse should be your best friend. If that can't happen then it's not worth keeping the relationship. He/She should understand even if they disagree, but help build a common ground that both can live with.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-24 13:39:28
Link | Citer | R

There's a reason it'll be a while before I get married again...
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-24 13:40:11
Link | Citer | R

Im waiting for another one of "Aly's friends" stories, she hanging with a strange crowd, but such good entertainment.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-24 13:41:09
Link | Citer | R

Krizz said:

Eh, I thought it was funny.

Throughout this whole economic slump I really haven't been affected. I make the same amount of money. My job is secure. I constantly have tenants in my house (even if they do bail on me -_- ). My health insurance actually dropped. My pay actually went up (yearly review pay increase).

As much as the government blows at time, having a government related job is the way to go.

only thing growing these days is government.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-07-24 13:41:51
Link | Citer | R

Oh guys

if you didn't you

you can MPK people in the new [S] zones

you just drag regular mobs to camp area and they don't depop

XD

for like 15min in xarc [S] Demons and imps were raping people taking tags
 Asura.Luelle
user: Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-24 13:42:35
Link | Citer | R

I think a lot of married couples forget the basics of a relationship. Not even the basics of a romantic relationship, but of a friendship relationship. There are basic foundations needed to make a friendship relationship going, let alone a romantic/married couple relationship. I think they forget about being open and honest, and being able to trust one another and not be afraid to tell each other the truth. Communication is huge and if you don't have that, then your relationship isn't going to last long unless you open up to one another.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-24 13:43:08
Link | Citer | R

User submitted image
Wek o.o
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-24 13:44:53
Link | Citer | R

ITS A PENGUIN WITH A POOR DISPOSITION!

anyway, time for B & E, even though its after 2pm lol
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-24 13:47:00
Link | Citer | R

/gets her bouncer club!
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-24 13:48:37
Link | Citer | R

good. now make it yellow o.o
 Bahamut.Citag
Serveur: Bahamut
user:
By Bahamut.Citag 2009-07-24 13:50:24

Thunderz said:
Oh guys

if you didn't you

you can MPK people in the new [S] zones

you just drag regular mobs to camp area and they don't depop

XD

for like 15min in xarc [S] Demons and imps were raping people taking tags

Nice! I still like to Dot someones slept mob that goes unclaimed ;)
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-24 13:50:39
Link | Citer | R

gonna do that now lol
 Valefor.Lilbusta
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-24 13:53:41

Wow! I'm gonna be in for it next week. One of my coworkers just got a ticket for littering because of a couple pieces of garbage flew out the back of our shop P/U. Since I'm in charge atm, I'll be answering to the big guy with shiny Silver Oak Leafs.

I'm screwed lol.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-24 14:06:06
Link | Citer | R

/panic Barti's avy /faints
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-24 14:06:36
Link | Citer | R

Bartimaeus said:
/blasphemes

Your avi looks very legal...
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-07-24 14:10:05
Link | Citer | R

I find it scary that around 10% of my post count was made entirely in today.
First Page 2 3 ... 266 267 268 ... 18549 18550 18551