FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 262 263 264 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Serveur: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-07-24 11:16:44
Link | Citer | R

Too bad no one else in this topic appears to be from Midgard and I don't have the money to transfer :X I like you guys better than my server.
 Cerberus.Savannah
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-24 11:17:46
Link | Citer | R

Rowland said:
jealousreadingtextmessages

*facepalm* Wow how i feel this part....
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
Serveur: Seraph
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-07-24 11:18:20
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Rowland said:
Meh I have time I guess, discussions don't usually last an hour anyway.

So, an ex texts me asking me to "decypher" what her boyfriend is trying to tell her. As far as I know, they're on a "break", because she loves him more than he loves her. So she's waiting around patiently while he goes out and does who knows what.

He's cheated on her before, and of course she took him back. So she thinks this is just "a step in their relationship". Sure, maybe some people can work out cheating and create a successful relationship, but when "taking a break" becomes a trend, it just sounds stupid.

I think she just wants to stay with him because it's convienant. (I don't think he has a job, but she does) He's your typical jealousreadingtextmessages/oneshotdoneforthenight kind of boyfriend. She doesn't think she can do any better, but also doesn't want to try.

I sure don't want her back with me.

booo she needs to notice what an *** she has but then again most girls keep *** -_- she can do better D: i think
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-24 11:18:28
Link | Citer | R

Sectumsempra said:
Too bad no one else in this topic appears to be from Midgard and I don't have the money to transfer :X I like you guys better than my server.

awww! i've been on Cerb from the beginning...5 and a half yearsish and counting :)
 Valefor.Lilbusta
Serveur: Valefor
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-24 11:19:23

He's playing around until he had enough of those girls and gettin' back with your ex. Waste of time for her. Should get her to just drop him and move on.
 Asura.Luelle
Serveur: Asura
user: Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-07-24 11:19:42
Link | Citer | R

Everyone should moved to Asura.
/nod.
You can get random tells from Lu.
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-24 11:20:02
Link | Citer | R

Luelle said:
Everyone should moved to Asura.
/nod.
You can get random tells from Lu.

nah I get msgs >.>
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-07-24 11:20:41
Link | Citer | R

I've been playing since the morning after the midnight release of "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" on Midgard. Lately, I can't even get a ZNM if I ask friends and shout :X I have 2 and a half tinnin pops, if I finish 3 Im just gonna start giving them away lol
 Fairy.Tbest
Serveur: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-24 11:20:58
Link | Citer | R

So, after you tell the faerie that you like the augment, can you trade it to them again later for re-augmenting? I'm wanting to augment two alternating them as I get better augments on one or the other.
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-24 11:21:23
Link | Citer | R

Call me old fashioned, but you're either in a relationship, or you're not. There's no "taking a break"...if you're tired of the one your with and don't wanna be with them, then that's it. Caput. Finito...

Like the "see other people" garbage. I've always been the type, if a girl tells me she wants to see other people, that's the end of the relationship. I've never bought into the "I really like you, and wanna be with you, but I just wanna *** some other people for a little while first..." I mean, they don't say it straight out like that, but that's really the heart of it, right? Why be coy??

Not to say that you can't get back together again later, I've broken up and hooked back up with chicks before...but if we're done, we're done. That means no calling me asking who I'm with, no sleeping over (unless they're invited), none of that ***.
[+]
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-07-24 11:22:46

Rowland said:
Chuuuuu said:

booo she needs to notice what an *** she has but then again most girls keep *** -_- she can do better D: i think

I asked her if she found out if he cheated again, would she want him back? She said "knowing me, probably"

I facepalm'd.

she would take him back? thats the worst lol she cant be helped or have her mind changed til she realizes whats going on lol i did the same once :O never again! lol i think its called blind loyalty? lol ><
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-24 11:23:10
Link | Citer | R

yea I think she's a hopeless cause...
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-07-24 11:26:21

Rowland said:
She just said "I don't want to feel like I've been wasting the past year with him"

So girl logic indicates if you spend even more time with him, it'll all be better instead of just cutting your losses.

lol she wants to marry a cheating ***? if not where is it going? D: aahhhh
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-24 11:26:23
Link | Citer | R

Rowland said:
She just said "I don't want to feel like I've been wasting the past year with him"

So girl logic indicates if you spend even more time with him, it'll all be better instead of just cutting your losses.

bish prz....she needs to learn from this one and use it in future relationships....

Row...is she blonde? >.<
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-24 11:28:12
Link | Citer | R

Rowland said:

Yeah, muuuuuuch better to waste like 3 or 4 years instead...

Meanwhile, the nice guys that care sit at home alone. Love it...
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-24 11:30:43
Link | Citer | R

Alright guys, I'm out for a while. Gonna go work on packing some more before I get completely sucked in here.

Be back laterz... /wave

Rowland said:
I said this exact same thing to her #2, minus the nice guys sitting at home part.

Her response: "You don't know it'll end like that"

I'd say "Yeah, I don't know for a fact, but as I'm not completely naive, I can make a pretty educated guess. How about we put some money on it?"

Although....she may hang up on you, so I dunno.

Ok really leaving now, Ciao!!
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-24 11:30:51
Link | Citer | R

Rowland said:

Savannah said:

Row...is she blonde? >.<

Yes. I got her to dye her hair black and she looked *** sexy. But yes she is naturally blonde

I see I see....

Speaking of dying hair....I need to make an appointment @.@ Black hair is the way to go~
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-24 11:31:08
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Alright guys, I'm out for a while. Gonna go work on packing some more before I get completely sucked in here.

Be back laterz... /wave

Bye #2!!! ::huggles::
 Ramuh.Krizz
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-24 11:31:31
Link | Citer | R

Lilbusta said:
Cel,

My wife is going through the same thing. We do stuff, but for her to have her night outs isn't happening. I have introduced her to some of my coworker's wives, but she hasn't had the urge to call them to do stuff. As for myself, and Krizz could relate, I'm always moving every 3-4 yrs plus deployments inbetween so having good friends is hard to come by. It's sucks being the new person in town, but go out and do the things you like to do and eventually you'll find the people you're looking for.

I do hope for the best for ya.

I can relate but only to a certain extent. I've only got 4 years in (2 to go), but I have lived away from home for a while. My ex-wife lived back home most of the time we were together. She wasn't living with me for long before her father was murdered. She decided to move back home. So our relationship was strained. Combine that with the fact that she's a compulsive liar led to our divorce. (Seriously, she would lie about EVERYTHING. Even things that were small and insignificant. Keyloggers FTW)

Note: Before I get shunned for keylogging my ex-wife, I only did it once she started acting funny and her answers didn't match up. She started acting like she was hiding something from me. I was right. (Found out that she had actually come up with a plan for splitting with me that spanned a month. Changed her mind, but still.)

----

I was going to say something else, but -- oh yeah. Cel, I hate that you've been through that. I also hate it when I get called overprotective while 90% of my female friends have been raped at some point.

----

I have ONE real friend down here in New Orleans. Wanna know the funny part? I actually met her 80 miles away in my hometown while hanging out with my cousin and some friends (Friday night weekly pool). Found out after talking a bit more that she lives two blocks away from me down in New Orleans.
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-07-24 11:32:17

ugh lol she needs some logic slapped into that blonde head >< if she doesnt bother to think....lost cause the end D:
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-24 11:32:24
Link | Citer | R

/creeps in and pokes Savvy

AFTERNOON GUYS AND GIRLS!

hmmmm....
 Ramuh.Krizz
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-24 11:33:13
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

I must have 300 IDE cables in a box in my closet...WHY am I saving 300 IDE cables?? WTF IS WRONG WITH ME ?!?!?!!!?

I recently threw out a bunch of old computer parts. Parts that aren't even compatible with todays hardware. Frame pieces that would never be of any use.
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-24 11:35:04
Link | Citer | R

Herro KFH~ *^^*

I should log in on comp and take a SS of what decent dmg i'm going to do on dnc today....

but i'm lazy....
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-24 11:35:41
Link | Citer | R

Rowland said:
denial (not to be confused with Denali)

LoL XD That made me *giggle* *^_^*
First Page 2 3 ... 262 263 264 ... 18549 18550 18551