First Page 2 3 ... 230 231 232 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Ramuh.Krizz
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-23 12:34:56
Link | Citer | R

Rowland said:
Hey Krizz, im gonna log out in quicksand caves so I can log in at work. You or your lady gonna be on around 6est?

We'll both be on then. I'll be home by 3 your time. Thanks.
 Valefor.Lilbusta
Serveur: Valefor
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-23 12:37:00
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Military politics is horrible. At least downrange if you knew the ***they'll let you prove it as long as it works in the end. I'm a vehicle mechanic that got stuck with the VSAT ***in my shop so I always got a call asking why the SAT is down and it needs to get fixed. Only resposibility I had on that was restarting it after a power outage. It was fun telling a Cpt. he needs to call someone who really cares because it's not my stuff to be messing with.
 Valefor.Lilbusta
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-23 12:38:19

Antican Signifiers, Hasteus(sp) and so forth. Was camping Centurion for a few days to have that stamped in my brain.

SOB! Sorry for double post.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-23 12:41:02
Link | Citer | R

Sand Spider 51-55
Helm Beetle 51-58
Sand Eater 51-59
Antican Hastatus 52-59
Antican Princeps 52-59
Antican Signifer 52-59
Sabotender Bailaor 52-59
Sand Lizard 56-59
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-23 12:42:39
Link | Citer | R

Lilbusta said:
Military politics is horrible. At least downrange if you knew the ***they'll let you prove it as long as it works in the end. I'm a vehicle mechanic that got stuck with the VSAT ***in my shop so I always got a call asking why the SAT is down and it needs to get fixed. Only resposibility I had on that was restarting it after a power outage. It was fun telling a Cpt. he needs to call someone who really cares because it's not my stuff to be messing with.

We actually had vehicle / generator Marines attached to our comm det during exercises so they were on hand for crap and comm could do what they needed without worrying about the vehicles the gear is on.
 Valefor.Lilbusta
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-23 12:43:24

I didn't get my drop 0/5 so far and no one camps him when I'm on.

Side Note: I got a /tell asking if I wanted to trio Apollyon last night and it made me mad that I still don't have Sea ; ;. Dude said, "SOB! Hit me up when you do. You'll love it!"

And what is the auggie weapon for BLM? Can't find anything on this site and can't get on wiki @ work.

@Krizz

I'm Air Force and I did the year long stint for the Army. Realized that we're fighting not only Taliban, but fellow Army too(politics, stealing from other units and "dope" deals).
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-23 12:46:27
Link | Citer | R

Lilbusta said:

And what is the auggie weapon for BLM? Can't find anything on this site and can't get on wiki @ work.

Ogre Sickle
 Valefor.Lilbusta
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-23 12:46:54

A freaking Scythe?!?!?!?!? Ok I need to make a mental note to look it up to see if doing a Tier II ZNM is worth it or this new one is better.

I'd want melee augments on it to make it worth using.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-23 12:48:25
Link | Citer | R

Lilbusta said:
@Krizz

I'm Air Force and I did the year long stint for the Army. Realized that we're fighting not only Taliban, but fellow Army too(politics, stealing from other units and "dope" deals).

I'm a Marine. The politics are ridiculous across all branches. I've never been deployed either. Been to South Korea three times for exercises though as well as several other CONUS.
Serveur: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-23 12:48:56
Link | Citer | R

So, does anyone actually campaign in Xarcabard (S)? Was up there for an hour yesterday and never saw a soul, just some BLU soloing Gigas' Tigers and a WHM just like standing there LOL
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-23 12:49:25
Link | Citer | R

chicken gizzards, and how they may rise up and kill your children...

More @ 11
 Valefor.Lilbusta
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-23 12:50:00

South Korea was fun...until I ran out of money. We host some deployed Marines when I was there and it was funny that they mingled with us more than the army peeps.

@Two

I haven't made it there yet. Don't think I will until I have to.
 Asura.Celene
Serveur: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-07-23 12:52:27
Link | Citer | R

This reminded me of Chuuuuuuuuuu~
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-23 12:52:30
Link | Citer | R

That stupid windower thread makes me need a cigarette; but alas, I am all out :<

Edit: Dear God, who would honestly tattoo an overgrown rat from such a ridiculous franchise on themselves?
Serveur: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-23 12:54:22
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
That stupid windower thread makes me need a cigarette; but alas, I am all out :<

OMG time to quit!! 5 days smoke free over here ^^
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-23 12:55:30
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Artemicion said:

Meh, then I wouldn't have anything to make me feel chill on demand ._.
 Valefor.Lilbusta
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-23 12:55:36

I just flame those people. Only way windower makes an unfair advantage is against the people that play the console version, but even then it's made up by having an open computer to research ***.

I'm not talking about that in here so that's my 2 cents and I'm done. Don't need that crap going in this thread ^^
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-07-23 12:56:26
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:

Edit: Dear God, who would honestly tattoo an overgrown rat from such a ridiculous franchise on themselves?

I DON'T KNOW.

... But it's cute as heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllll~ Look at it! Looks so cuddly and lovable!
*wants to hug it*

I wouldn't get it, that is for sure, but it's so cute. xD
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-23 12:57:09
Link | Citer | R

Lilbusta said:
South Korea was fun...until I ran out of money. We host some deployed Marines when I was there and it was funny that they mingled with us more than the army peeps.

UFL / RSO&I? (or whatever they currently call it)

Some of our Marines threw a few Airmen down some stairs. It was good stuff. I was sitting in the van with my head on my knees trying to stay concious.

I had quite a bit of Soju that night.

Personally, I get along just as well with both brances. I make fun of both just as hard (It's like an unwritten Marine Corps policy). My cousin was Army (served 11 months overseas) and is reenlisting into the Airforce. I also have several other friends that are Airforce.

Also, were you in... damnit I just lost the name. The US base just outside of Seoul...
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-23 12:58:08
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Artemicion said:

Glad to see you're still going strong #2
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-23 12:58:48
Link | Citer | R

Lilbusta said:
I just flame those people. Only way windower makes an unfair advantage is against the people that play the console version, but even then it's made up by having an open computer to research ***.

99% of people who use it know what they're getting into. So having someone *** and whine in their face just makes me wanna choke a ***. And in all honesty, a bunch of calculators and timers showing information that technically already exists and doesn't affect in-game balance whatsoever is not my definition of cheating. Using tools? Yes. Cheating? No.
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-07-23 12:59:29
Link | Citer | R

No wonder you smokers can't find girls! No one likes kissing that kind of breath! QUIT NAO.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-23 13:01:20
Link | Citer | R

I got altoids to remedy that. Besides, I know more girls that smoke than ones who don't strangely.

Also it works for both ways silly. Girls don't magically have cinnamon bun breath from smoking while guys get stuck with ash/smokey breath.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-23 13:01:34
Link | Citer | R

women are the same way, kissing a female smoker is like sticking your tongue in a fresh ashtray, very nasty ***.

Even when I burned the bush I still had the decency to pack some marbles to freshen the ole *** muncher.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-07-23 13:01:53
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Lilbusta said:

99% of people who use it know what they're getting into. So having someone *** and whine in their face just makes me wanna choke a ***. And in all honesty, a bunch of calculators and timers showing information that technically already exists and doesn't affect in-game balance whatsoever is not my definition of cheating. Using tools? Yes. Cheating? No.

^QFT

That's basically what I said in my post. I wasn't going to participate in a pissing contest, but I wanted to help the OP.
 Valefor.Lilbusta
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-23 13:01:59

Talking about the term for temporary billets?

I was in Kunsan...south of Osan(base by Seoul). Marines brought the beer, we provided the food and entertainment. You guys bring a lot of fun to the party.
First Page 2 3 ... 230 231 232 ... 18549 18550 18551