you people make me lol
 Asura.Korpg
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-07-21 13:45:13
Link | Citer | R

Tbest said:
I didn't call her a retard... I asked if she 'was HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE'! There is a difference!

You are implying that she is a retard. She is not, so therefor you, good sir, are a retard!

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
I think we all need a time out...or maybe some milk and a nice nap?

I'm all for giving Alyria some milk
 Fairy.Bellaswan
Serveur: Fairy
user: Bellaswan
By Fairy.Bellaswan 2009-07-21 13:45:46
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Ludoggy said:
You know..just to maky you people fighting over dynamis feel better...
In maplestory...they use a chart system...and it works and no one almost ever breaks it ^-^
13-17 year olds are better at working together then our sexy older ffxi comunity =P

Maybe they should make Hourglasses cost real money...that'd drop competition for zones REALLY *** FAST lol

v.v i'd quit dyna rl freaking fast
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-21 13:46:14
Link | Citer | R

Tbh... I'd prefer if they had a type of Calendar in-game that you had to use to schedule a Dynamis/Limbus/etc. Have blocks of time and a 5-minute window to enter for members with a pearl to your shell and you have to sign-up beforehand by trading the 500k/etc. to the markings.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-21 13:46:51
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:

/grin :)
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-21 13:47:19
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
Tbest said:
I didn't call her a retard... I asked if she 'was HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE'! There is a difference!

You are implying that she is a retard. She is not, so therefor you, good sir, are a retard!

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

No... That'd be me saying, "You're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE." I'm simply asking IF she is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-21 13:47:27
Link | Citer | R

Dude Wtf happens while i sleep!?!?!

User submitted image
I always miss good stuff ;;
 Fairy.Bellaswan
By Fairy.Bellaswan 2009-07-21 13:47:33
Link | Citer | R

someone pls help...he's basically using this thread to resurrect the argument...please...quick...flood it out

!
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-21 13:47:50
Link | Citer | R

Bellaswan said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Ludoggy said:
You know..just to maky you people fighting over dynamis feel better...
In maplestory...they use a chart system...and it works and no one almost ever breaks it ^-^
13-17 year olds are better at working together then our sexy older ffxi comunity =P

Maybe they should make Hourglasses cost real money...that'd drop competition for zones REALLY *** FAST lol

v.v i'd quit dyna rl freaking fast

Yea no thanks on spending $500,000 rl money lol
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-21 13:48:02
Link | Citer | R

doesnt cost rl money for that <.>
but I havent played in along time so it might be worse now a days
 Ramuh.Urial
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-07-21 13:48:04
Link | Citer | R

Krizz said:
you people make me lol

man im jealous of krizz he is still low leveled he hasnt become an endgame monster like we all are, but then again endgame gear is sex!
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-07-21 13:49:19
Link | Citer | R

Urial said:
Krizz said:
you people make me lol

man im jealous of krizz he is still low leveled he hasnt become an endgame monster like we all are, but then again endgame gear is sex!

Not to mention his really cool haircut.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-07-21 13:49:22
Link | Citer | R

Tbest said:
Korpg said:
Tbest said:

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

No... That'd be me saying, "You're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE." I'm simply asking IF she is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

You bring the question of "retardedness" of Alyria's state-of-mind into question. Only reason why you would think "if" she is "HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE" would be if you strongly (or strongly enough to question it) think she is "HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE".

Either way, I hate that word. So, kudos to you for ticking me off. Good day, Mr. Retard.
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-21 13:50:05
Link | Citer | R

Tbest said:
Tbh... I'd prefer if they had a type of Calendar in-game that you had to use to schedule a Dynamis/Limbus/etc. Have blocks of time and a 5-minute window to enter for members with a pearl to your shell and you have to sign-up beforehand by trading the 500k to the markings.

I suggested that quite a ways back in a different thread (not that I'm claiming ownership of the idea, I'm sure I ain't the first) and I got ***on because according to whoever it was "It would be broken because people would just schedule ***too far out and it wouldn't be fair", weddings being the example of broken in game scheduling.

But yeah, I think there needs to either be an in game schedule that prevents jackings, ORRRRRRRR:

Make it instanced. But then, everybody and their sister will Q.Q cause they can't make that bank selling currency, since it will increase the amount of Dynamis' being done weekly. Which proves that really, it's all about the *** money at this point, which I'm sure wasn't the intention of the event, but whatever...wouldn't be the first time people turned a profit off of an event (Easter Egg's, anyone?)
 Hades.Jacinda
Serveur: Hades
user: Jacinda
By Hades.Jacinda 2009-07-21 13:50:15
Link | Citer | R

It's a sad state of affairs when we literally wish for SE to make the solution instead of actually trying to work together to find one ourselves.

Of course, it's wishful thinking and absurd dreaming that would honestly make someone believe that we could come to peaceful terms, and agreeing to disagree won't work cause then no one has anything to yell about.

Drama lasts forever, even when it's pointless.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-07-21 13:50:40
Link | Citer | R

Bellaswan said:
someone pls help...he's basically using this thread to resurrect the argument...please...quick...flood it out

!

hence the discussion on Mr. Retard's ability to use logic.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-21 13:50:45
Link | Citer | R

Me asking if someone is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE is no different than asking if they're a U.S. citizen or white/black/asian/etc. Asking a question implies nothing!
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-07-21 13:51:13
Link | Citer | R

Servers are back.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-21 13:51:53
Link | Citer | R

Sectumsempra said:
Servers are back.

THANK YOU!!!! /passes out
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-21 13:52:13
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
Tbest said:
Korpg said:
Tbest said:

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

You bring the question of "retardedness" of Alyria's state-of-mind into question. Only reason why you would think "if" she is "HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE" would be if you strongly (or strongly enough to question it) think she is "HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE".

Either way, I hate that word. So, kudos to you for ticking me off. Good day, Mr. Retard.

I agree, then again, i just dont like when ppl try to A. break ppl down through words. or B. Call them names with intent to hurt.

But im just a guy who flips tables, what would i know?

User submitted image
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-07-21 13:52:49
Link | Citer | R

Tbest said:
Me asking if someone is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE is no different than asking if they're a U.S. citizen or white/black/asian/etc. Asking a question implies nothing!

You walk up to White men and ask them if they are Black?

WTF IS UP WITH YOU?!?!??!?!?!?

Sectumsempra said:
Servers are back.

...and back to abscurity I go, talk to you guys later
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-21 13:53:38
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Tbest said:
Tbh... I'd prefer if they had a type of Calendar in-game that you had to use to schedule a Dynamis/Limbus/etc. Have blocks of time and a 5-minute window to enter for members with a pearl to your shell and you have to sign-up beforehand by trading the 500k to the markings.

I suggested that quite a ways back in a different thread (not that I'm claiming ownership of the idea, I'm sure I ain't the first) and I got ***on because according to whoever it was "It would be broken because people would just schedule ***too far out and it wouldn't be fair", weddings being the example of broken in game scheduling.

But yeah, I think there needs to either be an in game schedule that prevents jackings, ORRRRRRRR:

Make it instanced. But then, everybody and their sister will Q.Q cause they can't make that bank selling currency, since it will increase the amount of Dynamis' being done weekly. Which proves that really, it's all about the *** money at this point, which I'm sure wasn't the intention of the event, but whatever...wouldn't be the first time people turned a profit off of an event (Easter Egg's, anyone?)
Tbh... I see no problem with an in-game reservation system. They use the same thing for Ballista in the Diorama, they can easily use it for Dynamis as well. And tbh, even though I make gil off sponsoring Dynamis, I wouldn't mind just breaking even. I actually 'enjoy' the end-game events that I run and don't just attend for items.
Korpg said:
Tbest said:

You walk up to White men and ask them if they are Black?

WTF IS UP WITH YOU?!?!??!?!?!?

Sectumsempra said:
Servers are back.

...and back to abscurity I go, talk to you guys later
Well, obviously I can't tell if someone is any race/nationality/etc. through an internet forum / online game unless they give me that information beforehand.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-21 13:54:52
Link | Citer | R

I enjoy EG events as well lol
 Fairy.Bellaswan
By Fairy.Bellaswan 2009-07-21 13:56:26
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
Bellaswan said:

!

hence the discussion on Mr. Retard's ability to use logic.

ouchies...
 Valefor.Lilbusta
Serveur: Valefor
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-21 13:57:09
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

I say everyone is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and that should end this lover's quarrel. ^^
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-21 13:57:53
Link | Citer | R

Lilbusta said:
I say everyone is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and that should end this lover's quarrel. ^^

well...you are a super retard...
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-21 13:58:32
Link | Citer | R

Im about to go aug my Hauby, wish me luck on getting something like my epic Str+3 SH ._.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-21 13:58:35
Link | Citer | R

Lilbusta lol your avatar just cracked me up.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-21 13:59:39
Link | Citer | R

lol... I got rid of my Hauby in favor of a +1... And there's no way I'm augmenting that. Figured I wouldn't be getting more than acc+2 and str/dex+1 on an aug'd Hauby.
 Valefor.Lilbusta
Serveur: Valefor
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-21 14:01:31
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Ludoggy said:
Lilbusta said:

well...you are a super retard...

Been taught by the best!

Alyria said:
Lilbusta lol your avatar just cracked me up.

Wish my Star Wars one would work ; ;

Talks about Vader being Luke's father and tells Luke to quit cryin' like an emo.

Soooo epic
First Page 2 3 ... 193 194 195 ... 18549 18550 18551