First Page 2 3 ... 18448 18449 18450 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-05-30 10:32:27
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Is the complex that busy? I usually just walk in and they have someone show me around after thirty seconds... though I’m currently in a battle with the management company for my new place as they failed to tell me there would be a $20 monthly fee for “pool view” which is just silly... it would have been fine but they failed toactually tell me til I got the bill...

I expect these *** at the management company to be a bit more attentive but once they feel they e got you on the hook... I asked em a simple favor of tallying up my total bill for the totality of the lease as I like to have record of transactions like this from the companies I deal with, and they pretty much told me to do it myself... after a few words they did it for me but yeah the ***...
If they have empty units they'll show you around pretty quick. However if there is still a tenant in the unit they have to, or at least like to, give them warning and allow them time to clean the place up before showing it off so you usually end up scheduling a showing at least 1-2 days in advance of the actual date. Depending on the complex they may also only have certain time slots open as well due to having multiple locations under their belt and only 1-2 people actually able to be on hand for the job.

Overall... I think it's just Iowan mentality that slows it down the most.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-05-30 10:41:04
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Is the complex that busy? I usually just walk in and they have someone show me around after thirty seconds... though I’m currently in a battle with the management company for my new place as they failed to tell me there would be a $20 monthly fee for “pool view” which is just silly... it would have been fine but they failed toactually tell me til I got the bill...

I expect these *** at the management company to be a bit more attentive but once they feel they e got you on the hook... I asked em a simple favor of tallying up my total bill for the totality of the lease as I like to have record of transactions like this from the companies I deal with, and they pretty much told me to do it myself... after a few words they did it for me but yeah the ***...
If they have empty units they'll show you around pretty quick. However if there is still a tenant in the unit they have to, or at least like to, give them warning and allow them time to clean the place up before showing it off so you usually end up scheduling a showing at least 1-2 days in advance of the actual date. Depending on the complex they may also only have certain time slots open as well due to having multiple locations under their belt and only 1-2 people actually able to be on hand for the job.

Ahh yeah... I failed to think about capacity... you can’t show an apartment if someone’s in There doing god knows what... out here they usually have a model home that they’ve decorated to show off...

Iowa was pretty dead when I was there. It was mostly a John Deere factory a Walmart and that strip joint behind the Walmart...
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-05-30 10:47:12
Link | Citer | R

Ahh yeah... I failed to think about capacity... you can’t show an apartment if someone’s in There doing god knows what... out here they usually have a model home that they’ve decorated to show off...

Iowa was pretty dead when I was there. It was mostly a John Deere factory a Walmart and that strip joint behind the Walmart...
Yea, that's usually the case in the smaller towns which are pretty much everywhere.

Larger cities, like Iowa City, are a bit more populated. On top of that they're usually home to some kind of college so they're even more crowded than they really should be.
Serveur: Brynhildr
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Misa Pres 2018-05-30 10:55:34
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-30 11:15:07
Link | Citer | R

Misa Pres said: »

I hear ya....
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-30 12:25:06
Link | Citer | R

Freehugs said: »
Nougat?

sure kid... /head pat

stay away from nougat...it will pull all of your teeth right out...and the tooth fairy won't give you any money for teeth you pull out on your own. /nods wisely
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-05-30 12:26:50
Link | Citer | R

Ah yes, desperate apartments owners are the best. Checking out the apartment today.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-30 12:37:09
Link | Citer | R

desperate apartments owners are the best.

um...I'm not 100% sure on this one... the desperation is typically warranted... this one place my father in law checked out once was like... chock full of serial rapists and listed sex offenders.

I guess they all have to live somewhere...but you might want to check the registry.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-05-30 12:41:16
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
desperate apartments owners are the best.

um...I'm not 100% sure on this one... the desperation is typically warranted... this one place my father in law checked out once was like... chock full of serial rapists and listed sex offenders.

I guess they all have to live somewhere...but you might want to check the registry.
Why you do this.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-30 12:49:28
Link | Citer | R

Why you do this.

I'm diabolically evil...

it was a fairly easy process in ohio iirc. you typed in the address and it showed how many were in the vicinity.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-30 12:50:57
Link | Citer | R

The tooth fairy is a horrible tale to tell a child. Some strange woman (or worse, the Rock) is going to come into your room in while you sleep and take your tooth and probably touch all your stuff. Man, a lot of childhood things involve someone breaking into your house.

I stubbornly refused to tell my children any of those dopey lies...

never understood the point unless it was to convince your child to never trust anyone ever.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-05-30 13:32:00
Link | Citer | R

Yea, that's usually the case in the smaller towns which are pretty much everywhere.

Larger cities, like Iowa City, are a bit more populated. On top of that they're usually home to some kind of college so they're even more crowded than they really should be.
I was in Dubuque at the time... there were three colleges there and it felt like that was it... but it was probably more like a normal suburb than I like to recall lol...
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-30 13:41:49
Link | Citer | R

The santa/easter bunny/tooth fairy was fine for me since I never really believed that junk but my grandma used to tell me never to leave her sight when she was watching me or a man would kidnap me. That ***was scary. Luckily I was not kidnapped. or was I? HAS MY LIFE BEEN A LIFETIME MOVIE?

or your grandma was kidnapped and they made her story into a movie.... [dramatic music]

you know...my pops used to overharp on us about driving drunk... which made a lot more sense later when he confessed to nearly killing an eight year old kid while drunk driving as a teen...

most of our deepest fears are rooted in our own experiences...

ask gram gram for the details.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-05-30 14:30:44
Link | Citer | R

convince your child to never trust anyone ever

not a terrible lesson to teach...
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-05-30 15:35:06
Link | Citer | R

I was in Dubuque at the time... there were three colleges there and it felt like that was it... but it was probably more like a normal suburb than I like to recall lol...
Beep Boop

So Iowa City isn't much bigger than Dubuque, per 2016 info. (about 20,000 more people) but for example Cedar Rapids is nearly triple the population.
Serveur: Excalibur
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2018-05-30 16:36:36
Link | Citer | R

found waldo
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-31 09:29:57
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
convince your child to never trust anyone ever

not a terrible lesson to teach...

But I want to be stupid!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-05-31 09:38:08
Link | Citer | R

I wish I could understand sports...

Maybe I'd have better luck if sports were more...practical?
[+]
Serveur: Excalibur
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2018-05-31 09:45:45
Link | Citer | R

maybe if it wasnt a marketing scheme that makes a ***ton of money

#whydidntithinkofthatbefore
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-05-31 10:48:19
Link | Citer | R

I want to be stupid!

This post made me think a whole lot harder than I wanted to this morning...

but you're right.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-31 13:13:22
Link | Citer | R

you're right.

there's a first time for everything!

also...PARKER turn the *** heat down... NO! OUTSIDE! it's too damn hot out there... and it's humid as a mofo
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-05-31 13:48:01
Link | Citer | R

here too, I hope no one notices we didn't light the bonfire of the thursdays, otherwise it's going to get worse. maybe we need to change it up for the summer? thoughts? suggestions? concerns?

I hereby open the floor to comments.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-31 13:57:52
Link | Citer | R

I hope no one notices we didn't light the bonfire of the thursdays

PARKER also forgot chinese wednesday...

it's an off week because of the holiday....
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-01 09:01:23
Link | Citer | R

/checks watch

and he's late with the DPF jams...

/looks around

where in the hell...

/checks coffee cup

empty... well that's just great.
[+]
Guide Maker
Serveur: Balmung
user: Seha
By Crystal Neptunia 2018-06-01 09:13:57
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder

that is all. Have a Nice whatever.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-06-01 09:41:31
Link | Citer | R

Blah
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-06-01 10:10:58
Link | Citer | R

Crystal Neptunia said: »
whatever.

DANCE PARTY FRIDAY WOMAN!!!

PARKER!

wait, where the *** is parker? good help is so hard to find. how do I post a thingamajig now?

/frenchaccent

/manyhourslater

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-01 10:12:41
Link | Citer | R

[+]