First Page 2 3 ... 18426 18427 18428 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-03-29 15:17:20
Link | Citer | R

Chu Chu said: »
This year has been pure garbage. My dog died suddenly the weekend I started a new semester. Then less than a week later one of my rats died. Another week later my last rat was depressed since his brother died and stopped eating. So we took him in to let him pass since it was coming anyway. I have no pets atm, it's quiet and sad. This past fall I was accepted into a registered vet tech program. Basically a nurse for animals.

well that's ***! Life seems to lump a bunch of bad stuff together like that, it's never real fun. my condolences. My middle daughter got a rabbit, if that makes you feel any better.

School should be fun. Bless all you docs and nurses, I couldn't do it. I find our innards and inner workings and such to be highly revolting. My wife is going to school to be a nurse for humans, and tells me what they're learning about, and I just say "icky".
Serveur: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2018-03-29 15:29:09
Link | Citer | R

Rabbits are so cute! We recently volunteered at a rabbit shelter. Would not recommend. I have high grades so far, interesting and keeps me busy. The advanced courses have like surgical stuff I'm excited. Going to try to not get new pets but it's hard when I've had dogs and pets for stress relievers for like 19 years of my 29 years alive.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-03-29 15:40:52
Link | Citer | R

You better just get a puppy when you're done grieving. They're great to have around. I've had depressive tendencies my whole life, and animals are great for putting things into perspective. regardless of my feelings on the thoughts of the day, they still need me to get my *** up, let them out, and give them food and water. they don't know what's up, they are just homies. I can't really afford to be a lazy piece of ***with them around, and sometimes that little kick in the *** is all I need to get moving. sounds pretty pathetic now that I type it out, but *** it, it's the truth.

wild animals are great for that too. it's nice to see love and understanding out of things that aren't human. universal truths and all that. neat.

or wait! I mean yeah, don't get any pets. for reasons. uhhh..... save money on foods? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 Siren.Mosin
Link | Citer | R

oops. triple post ftw.
 Siren.Mosin
Link | Citer | R

[post deleted due to stupidity]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-03-29 16:42:45
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
flavin how have you resisted the urge to have girlboy introduce you to skoal chewing deer check gas station girl this long.

inquiring minds want to know...how many teeth she has left.
I’ve been doing things I like... lol... idk man I wonder what it would take for me to get to that point though...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-03-29 16:43:58
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
This year has been pure garbage. My dog died suddenly the weekend I started a new semester. Then less than a week later one of my rats died. Another week later my last rat was depressed since his brother died and stopped eating. So we took him in to let him pass since it was coming anyway. I have no pets atm, it's quiet and sad. This past fall I was accepted into a registered vet tech program. Basically a nurse for animals.

well that's ***! Life seems to lump a bunch of bad stuff together like that, it's never real fun. my condolences. My middle daughter got a rabbit, if that makes you feel any better.

School should be fun. Bless all you docs and nurses, I couldn't do it. I find our innards and inner workings and such to be highly revolting. My wife is going to school to be a nurse for humans, and tells me what they're learning about, and I just say "icky".
Marlon bundo?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-03-29 16:45:06
Link | Citer | R

You better just get a puppy when you're done grieving. They're great to have around. I've had depressive tendencies my whole life, and animals are great for putting things into perspective. regardless of my feelings on the thoughts of the day, they still need me to get my *** up, let them out, and give them food and water. they don't know what's up, they are just homies. I can't really afford to be a lazy piece of ***with them around, and sometimes that little kick in the *** is all I need to get moving. sounds pretty pathetic now that I type it out, but *** it, it's the truth.

wild animals are great for that too. it's nice to see love and understanding out of things that aren't human. universal truths and all that. neat.

or wait! I mean yeah, don't get any pets. for reasons. uhhh..... save money on foods? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dogs are great and as I’ve found out first hand recently cats truly are a pain in the ***..
[+]
By Chu Chu 2018-03-29 19:28:28
Link | Citer | R

I'm ready for a new dog now. Bf wants to wait longer which is the smarter idea so I wait. I used to spend a lot of time each day out of my room taking dog out and junk. Now I'm just in my room and next thing I know it's like 10pm.
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Dogs are great and as I’ve found out first hand recently cats truly are a pain in the ***.
Cats are awesome pets too. I had a cat that showed me the light of owning cats. Then she died after like 2 months of having her -_-
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-03-29 20:05:30
Link | Citer | R

Best time to get a new puppy is when you got lots of free time to train em...

Cats are just such a problem for me... spent a week with one all it did was annoy me... tried to break it of it’s nocturnal tendencies cuz it would walk all over me while I was asleep and when you locked it out of the room it just shined or destroyed something... I was led to believe they were low maintenance and such but no... I prefer taking the dog out and playing with me to a cat any day...

Sorry to hear it passed so quickly though...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-03-30 08:24:13
Link | Citer | R

My dog died suddenly

awww. sorry chu that sucks...

Then less than a week later one of my rats died

that's terrible... I

Another week later my last rat

I... wait a minute... [PARKER /quivers in terror]

she died after like 2 months of having her

what in the hell are you!? some kind of... pet angel of death!?!

NO MORE PETS FOR YOU!!

/hides his pet rock

shhhhhh there there rocky...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-03-30 09:10:04
Link | Citer | R

PARKER Edit: /sunglasses /djbooth /headphones
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-03-30 09:10:45
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-03-30 09:42:01
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
spent a week with one all it did was annoy me...

they've actually got a ton of personality like dogs, they're all different. THAT cat just hates YOU. it might eventually stop *** with you. I would bribe the *** with food. treats when you're awake, a slap off the bed when you're not.

In other news, Changa and I are going to be jihadis on ARK. building 2x2 shacks, not taming anything, ambushing *** when they go for resources, ect. just *** terrorists for as long as it holds our interest. you're welcome to join us.

DPF already! hot damn, I need to take mon-wed off every week! weeeeeeeeeee

[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-03-30 10:01:26
Link | Citer | R

When my niece lived in the family colony, despite two of us being allergic, she brought home a Siamese cat. Yeah, it was cute till it got destructive. We all hated it. One morning it went out and never came back.

We assumed a hawk got it since I deprive them of chicken by scaring them off. One day I actually managed to sneak up on one and scare it half to death but that's another story.

Anyway, my niece lost her *** mind. Never seen her care about anything like that, not even her kids. She's a bit of a sociopath so it was a surprise. She starts blaming everyone individually, finally accepts that it ran away.

My sinuses clear up over the next two weeks, she has signs out and one day I hear the door open. "MROOOW"

How the ***...?

Story didn't end there, when she came back she started gaining weight. They moved out a month or so ago. It had kittens on like, Monday.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-03-30 10:18:12
Link | Citer | R

/clicks block

http://www.ffxiah.com says:
Are you sure you wish to continue?

/clicks OK

You can't block forum moderators.

/shrug

well... it was worth a shot...

/sips coffee
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-03-30 10:23:12
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-03-30 11:28:03
Link | Citer | R

Ark you say... I’ve been watching sami play Spyro on PS3 lately so maybe...
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Chu Chu 2018-03-30 12:10:53
Link | Citer | R

NO MORE PETS FOR YOU!!

/hides his pet rock

Lol it really feels like it. My cat died two years ago but she died within a month of my 17 year old dog dying. I need something sturdy. Maybe a rock is a good idea.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-03-30 12:19:26
Link | Citer | R

NO MORE PETS FOR YOU!!

/hides his pet rock

Lol it really feels like it. My cat died two years ago but she died within a month of my 17 year old dog dying. I need something sturdy. Maybe a rock is a good idea.
Rocks pee all over the place...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-03-30 12:39:16
Link | Citer | R

Maybe a rock is a good idea.

/clutches rocky tightly

you...you keep away from my rock... you monster...

PARKER sound the alarm, lock us down and scramble the ninjas

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-03-30 13:55:42
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-03-30 14:28:28
Link | Citer | R

Freehugs said: »
My sister is the worst criminal I have ever seen.

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-02 09:47:37
Link | Citer | R

so monday... we meet again...

PARKER bring me the status report....

/skims

hmmmmmm

fortifications look good... resources are a little low... hmmm...
is morale always this low on mondays....

Evil Scientist Log stardate 18427 it's monday...again...I can only see straight out of one eye... and PARKER tells me that both morale and attendance are dangerously low...

remind me to provoke one of our neighboring nations at random later...perhaps a good house to house street battle will liven everyone up... or we can sag in our chairs until wednesday....

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-04-02 10:19:06
Link | Citer | R

did NOT win the powerball yet again...

I ate too much food over the weekend.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-02 11:16:18
Link | Citer | R

did NOT win the powerball yet again...

/throws a wrench at PARKER..-.../...-.....\....-....| [clang! sound]

[body thump sound]

is it powerball daydreams o'clock already?.....

/stares off
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-04-02 11:34:55
Link | Citer | R

If I won the lottery, I'd do the same thing I do now except with alcohol and in my own home.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-02 14:43:00
Link | Citer | R

/throws down pencil

ok that does it...

PARKER ACTIVATE DIVERSIONARY MEASURE 137

/escapes the building
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-04-02 15:02:20
Link | Citer | R

It would have worked too if it didn’t make me go to YouTube to actually watch it...
First Page 2 3 ... 18426 18427 18428 ... 18549 18550 18551