hi, had to do that once
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-04-06 14:01:06
Link | Citer | R

Spath you just need to make sure Spath is happy and does things that Spath wants to do

Don't feel bad if Spath doesn't do what someone else wants Spath to do, and in this case I guess Spath could say Spath wanted to do it or that Spath said Spath would do it, but Spath shouldn't feel bad about it, just remember that if Spath is happy we're happy. Even if Spath lost his purple Spath bar
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-04-06 14:05:08
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Lolserj said: »
Spath you just need to make sure Spath is happy and does things that Spath wants to do

Don't feel bad if Spath doesn't do what someone else wants Spath to do, and in this case I guess Spath could say Spath wanted to do it or that Spath said Spath would do it, but Spath shouldn't feel bad about it, just remember that if Spath is happy we're happy. Even if Spath lost his purple Spath bar
This post pleases me greatly and I read it word for word.

Chu Chu said: »
spath

hi, had to do that once
Never stop at one.

Bismarck.Lennart said: »
Overthinking things can be a genuine risk as well spaht in regards to your own mental health, especially if an individual is very introspective by nature.

Last thing you need is creating more stress for yourself etc
Overthinking is a part of my nature, couple it with my self-destructive introspection and I'm an unstoppable force.

Really I'm a mess of anxiety.

But I've made it this far.

But yea I've noticed myself becoming increasingly less social lately, I don't think it's just here. I think I'm starting to feel those feelings almost everywhere now. Leading the FC has become exceptionally hard for this reason to the point where I almost don't even want to try.

But life goes on and so must I.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-04-06 14:05:46
Link | Citer | R

Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
not feeling like I have anything to contribute
banana eyedrops
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-04-06 14:06:45
Link | Citer | R

hi, had to do that once

HI!

Thank you for visiting grandpa's cheesbarn and wine cellar, I'm sorry that all you clothes now smell like Bengay...

also posting here made you older.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-04-06 14:08:51
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Asura.Dameshi said: »
Cocaine

[ - ]

share next time.

and how's it hanging skipper?
Sorry, when you're snorting up the California Cornflakes, you don't think about sharing, only getting more. Eventually you find your world upside down, people dying or doing time. Money gone. Fur on every article of clothing. Pink Cadillac. I don't even like Cadillacs.

Anyway, long story short is that it's all gone and nothing but mayhem remains.

It's hanging alright. Uncle Sam decided to take a bite out of my *** this year via taxing already taxed money. ***. Oh well. Life goes on.

Been doing the run around with business trips, have another in a couple weeks. It'll be nice when it's over for awhile. Also got put in charge of more stuff for work so that's a thing.

Hmm how else is it hanging... oh Breath of the Wild is pretty sweet. Installed a surround sound system last night too so that makes it even sweeter.

Croquet season has begun again. I played horribly Tuesday. Brought great shame and dishonor to my family and now face being relegated to the lower league... which doesn't even exist. Need to get my head in the game.

TL:DR; Work and ***, nothing major nor interesting.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-04-06 14:13:24
Link | Citer | R

Anxiety is a *** thing, and I know that some people probably look at anxiety, OCD, depression, schizophrenia, uhhhhh other mental health brain mind things and will say "what could you possibly have to be depressed about" or "that's not that bad" but they actually are pretty bad

So if you need help with your anxiety you should maybe try looking into a therapist if you haven't already
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-04-06 14:16:46
Link | Citer | R

nothing but mayhem remains

excellent...

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
Serveur: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2017-04-06 14:17:27
Link | Citer | R

hi, had to do that once

HI!

Thank you for visiting grandpa's cheesbarn and wine cellar, I'm sorry that all you clothes now smell like Bengay...

also posting here made you older.
I post here sometimes! I feel old already, pass the bengay for my back and hips
[+]
By Chu Chu 2017-04-06 14:18:43
Link | Citer | R

Anxiety is a *** thing, and I know that some people probably look at anxiety, OCD, depression, schizophrenia, uhhhhh other mental health brain mind things and will say "what could you possibly have to be depressed about" or "that's not that bad" but they actually are pretty bad

So if you need help with your anxiety you should maybe try looking into a therapist if you haven't already
I don't really like therapists. Just kind of pointless going after some time. Like I'm never going to be just normal. Instead pills take away anxiety but make me impulsive and take all my motivation away. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-04-06 14:20:52
Link | Citer | R

I feel old already, pass the bengay for my back and hips

I prefer aspercreme... /hands you some

try standing up and rotate your hips in a slow, smooth circular motion like you are hula hooping ... or doing the hula....twenty times clockwise and then twenty counterclockwise and tell me if it feels any better

/waits
[+]
By Chu Chu 2017-04-06 14:21:25
Link | Citer | R

I feel old already, pass the bengay for my back and hips

I prefer aspercreme... /hands you some

try standing up and rotate your hips in a slow, smooth circular motion like you are hula hooping ... or doing the hula....twenty times clockwise and then twenty counterclockwise and tell me if it feels any better

/waits
that involves getting up! so no
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-04-06 14:22:08
Link | Citer | R

:(
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-04-06 14:22:31
Link | Citer | R

I don't really like therapists. Just kind of pointless going after some time. Like I'm never going to be just normal. Instead pills take away anxiety but make me impulsive and take all my motivation away. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've heard that certain anxiety medication (xanax, I think) will help with the anxiety but essentially sedate you

That and sometimes drinking and anxiety medication will not mix well, and to some people drinking is too good a thing to give up

Meshi, get some Kraken and Tea stat
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-04-06 14:22:43
Link | Citer | R

Nik, what is your home remedy for a killer headache?
By Chu Chu 2017-04-06 14:23:35
Link | Citer | R

I've heard that certain anxiety medication (xanax, I think) will help with the anxiety but essentially sedate you

That and sometimes drinking and anxiety medication will not mix well, and to some people drinking is too good a thing to give up

I gots the prozac. Zero anxiety but also zero going on in my head. I don't drink so that's not an issue
Serveur: Excalibur
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-04-06 14:23:38
Link | Citer | R

I think i saw 2 different therapisr trough out my life cause parents, and nit knoeing whar was going on.
Looking back, i spent a lot of time undr someone elses care... tutors and camp and ***.

Bleh.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-04-06 14:24:20
Link | Citer | R

While I have both readily available, I will never suggest, give, nor force anyone to mix Kraken with tea. The sum is not equal to its parts in this case. It is far worse. Never again.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-04-06 14:26:06
Link | Citer | R

four motrin, two excedrin if it's in the temples use your thumbs to rub down your temples, behind your ears and down your neck along the carotid arteries in one swoop then lift your thumbs and do it again

[+]
By Chu Chu 2017-04-06 14:26:32
Link | Citer | R

I think i saw 2 different therapisr trough out my life cause parents, and nit knoeing whar was going on.
Looking back, i spent a lot of time undr someone elses care... tutors and camp and ***.

Bleh.
looking back I've always had a ton of issues but my parents are the kind that are like just think positive! Nothing is wrong with you! Even after I took myself my dad just is like nah you don't need that stuff. They don't believe in depression and mental issues :D
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-04-06 14:27:10
Link | Citer | R

I'm not Nik, but if you can find it get some BC powder or goodies

My coworker recommended Coffee and Lemon Juice to me once, and it kind of worked but was gross
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-04-06 14:27:33
Link | Citer | R

I don't even like Cadillacs.

Or so you think!!!!
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2017-04-06 14:28:16
Link | Citer | R

I gots the prozac. Zero anxiety but also zero going on in my head. I don't drink so that's not an issue

Zero going on in your head? What does that feel like exactly? O.o
By Chu Chu 2017-04-06 14:28:28
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-04-06 14:30:05
Link | Citer | R

I might be biased but I assume it's amazing
[+]
By Chu Chu 2017-04-06 14:30:24
Link | Citer | R

Like that picture. Just nothing but what is in front of me. Makes it really hard to start conversations unless someone else starts it.

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
I might be biased but I assume it's amazing
before this my mind would never be quiet. And be full of HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE stuff that wasnt going to happen
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-04-06 14:33:06
Link | Citer | R

Bleh.
Always remember Misa, that despite the obstacles handed to you, you prevailed. You are a good cat and friend. But most importantly, you are not a Yasuo main.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-04-06 14:34:50
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18318 18319 18320 ... 18549 18550 18551