FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 17753 17754 17755 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-12-01 15:48:22
Link | Citer | R

So, if I thought a monkey was monkeying around with an excel file on a public server that they shouldn't be looking at, is there a way to see what user has looked at it? or no?

All I can find is if it was modified or saved. I want to know if the thing was even opened, is that possible without previously setting up permissions?
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-12-01 16:16:05
Link | Citer | R

isnt there a file history thing?

right click file -> properties -> last saved by
[+]
By volkom 2015-12-01 16:18:38
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
So, if I thought a monkey was monkeying around with an excel file on a public server that they shouldn't be looking at, is there a way to see what user has looked at it? or no?

All I can find is if it was modified or saved. I want to know if the thing was even opened, is that possible without previously setting up permissions?

iono if this will help or not~

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/see-accessed-file-last-network-66995.html
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-12-01 16:36:36
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Misao said: »
isnt there a file history thing?

right click file -> properties -> last saved by

I know about that, I was curious more as to the link volk provided, but it looks like I would have to had set it up prior.

balls.

thanks guys.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-12-01 17:07:50
Link | Citer | R

My sister used to have a potbellied pig. I once fed it bacon, that was pretty damn funny.
By volkom 2015-12-02 08:31:40
Link | Citer | R

you're a monster
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-12-02 08:33:09
Link | Citer | R

A dark pool of swirling evil boiling black sludge forms in the conference room six inches above the table... Nik's head emerges from the filth and he gasps for air...

PARKER!! did you finish rearranging all of spath's things yet!? I could really use some help down here!!!...

/swipes someone else's coffee off the table and drinks it.

SPLENDA!!!! My one hundred and forty seventh weakness!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

defeated nik slowly sinks back into the putrid oil and the vortex closes....
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-12-02 09:17:00
Link | Citer | R

Morning all. I hate work. I want to play.

Anna Ruthven said: »
My sister used to have a potbellied pig. I once fed it bacon, that was pretty damn funny.

I tried to feed a cow a hamburger all drunked up one night. she wouldn't eat it. I was super disappointed.

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

make sure to remind your wife the birthday we made up for you is friday.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-12-02 10:24:28
Link | Citer | R

anyone ever play 'chivalry: medieval warfare'? I'm contemplating buying it for my ps4 that is currently only being used for voice communication when playing LoL.
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-12-02 10:38:50
Link | Citer | R

Welp, it's official, I accidentally killed Nik...

Siren.Mosin said: »
anyone ever play 'chivalry: medieval warfare'? I'm contemplating buying it for my ps4 that is currently only being used for voice communication when playing LoL.
I do believe I played that on PC at one point... It was fun but I don't remember it going well. It was rather... Wonky. Not sure how it translates to console though.

Also LoL confused the crap out of me...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-12-02 10:41:06
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Also LoL confused the crap out of me...

why's that?
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-12-02 10:42:38
Link | Citer | R

They changed masteries I guess and now I have no idea what I should be putting into what

And there's so many new items...

Also some kind of new tentacle rape champ...

Though new poppy is cute.

Basically I logged on for like an hour yesterday, looks at everything in disbelief, made an all bot game with myself then logged off. ._.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-12-02 10:48:28
Link | Citer | R

They changed masteries I guess and now I have no idea what I should be putting into what

that wasn't sooooooo bad.

Also some kind of new tentacle rape champ...

that chick is pretty mean, I haven't taken the time to check out the mechanics, but she is wrecking shop atm.

Basically I logged on for like an hour yesterday, looks at everything in disbelief, made an all bot game with myself then logged off. ._.

It's not terribly different. My friend & I were pretty intimidated when we saw it all, but it plays more or less the same. I haven't really looked at the new items too much, but we've still been dominating bottom lane, sans a few rare instances.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-12-02 10:53:50
Link | Citer | R

I think I've just fallen out of the game. Either everyone is hard core into it and constantly playing ranked/super seriousness or their off playing other games.

I just can't be assed to play games on my own lately.

That said I had this weird idea the other day for a MOBA/RTS hybrid game... *shakes head* it's a good thing I'm not a game developer.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-12-02 11:02:40
Link | Citer | R

I think I've just fallen out of the game. Either everyone is hard core into it and constantly playing ranked/super seriousness or their off playing other games.

come play with us! we can't play ranked duo, and just shrug and move along if we lose.

I can't find the ambition to play solo either.
By volkom 2015-12-02 11:05:06
Link | Citer | R

buahahahahaha
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-12-02 11:08:00
Link | Citer | R

I can't remember if I added you or not, Mosin. I seem to remember playing games with ya, but my memory has been all sorts of ducked up lately.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-12-02 11:10:28
Link | Citer | R

yes you did, I'm Uzeal.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-12-02 11:12:13
Link | Citer | R

We will have to play at some point then.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-12-02 12:39:27
Link | Citer | R

After some thorough research, it appears that only 'divinity: original sin' is worth purchasing on ps4 atm. I should've just listened to misa from the start.
user: Enternius
By Owari Monogatari 2015-12-02 12:59:05
Link | Citer | R

I would love to play some LoL with people that just want to mess around. Haven't played in months.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-12-02 13:02:47
Link | Citer | R

hmm
anyone picking up Xenoblade Chronicles X?

I tried to play a match of dominion a few days ago, new stuff messed me up bad.
havent had a real match in a few months.
cant ride horses either ; ;
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-12-02 13:38:02
Link | Citer | R

I just can't be assed to play games on my own lately.

but.....

Altana needs her Champions!!!
Spathaian and Kintoki!!!!

Rhapsodies of Vana'diel!!!
The final boss to end all bosses!
Credit roll!
Feels for days!

fourteen years of beating your *** in the dirt for nothing and you're going to quit before you finish the game!?!?

HELL NO!!!!!

you're going to jam that needle right in the vein, sign up and kick ***/grind like you never grinded before until you and kintoki can solo the final boss!!!
[+]
By volkom 2015-12-02 14:24:23
Link | Citer | R

Owari Monogatari said: »
I would love to play some LoL with people that just want to mess around. Haven't played in months.

FFXIAH inhouse game? a chance to make new friends and hate the ones you currently have >:D ?
[+]
By Owari Monogatari 2015-12-02 14:34:12
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »

FFXIAH inhouse game? a chance to make new friends and hate the ones you currently have >:D ?
I was going to call it but then I remembered about the different servers, can't play with friends that are in EUWest if you're on NA for instance.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-12-02 14:36:10
Link | Citer | R

If I had the money for it, Nik... And by the time I have the money I won't have the time. Only reason I'm even playing FFXIV at the moment is because I paid for such a long subscription that I just haven't run out since like... July?

I stand by my previous statement. The second we get down to banning people are already at each other's throats.

It's just no fun playing knowing that halfway through the first game everyone is already at the point where they won't play another game of it simply because someone on the other team, or the entire team, did something.

It's happened before, and I'm sure even Meshi would say it'll happen again.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-12-02 14:38:34
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
but.....

you ignored me, you sonofabitch!
By Owari Monogatari 2015-12-02 14:40:47
Link | Citer | R

Ah well, if anyone wants to play some, feel free to add me. I'm on the NA server.
By volkom 2015-12-02 14:41:53
Link | Citer | R

If I had the money for it, Nik... And by the time I have the money I won't have the time. Only reason I'm even playing FFXIV at the moment is because I paid for such a long subscription that I just haven't run out since like... July?

I stand by my previous statement. The second we get down to banning people are already at each other's throats.

It's just no fun playing knowing that halfway through the first game everyone is already at the point where they won't play another game of it simply because someone on the other team, or the entire team, did something.

It's happened before, and I'm sure even Meshi would say it'll happen again.

pitch a tent by uri's lane. hear him scream and shout in skype for the next hour
By volkom 2015-12-02 14:47:02
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
First Page 2 3 ... 17753 17754 17755 ... 18549 18550 18551