Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-04-16 11:33:43
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
I have a cousin,

Yeah but you can't throw a rock into a crowd at a swap meet without hitting a relative wearing flip flops... it's a condition called being an inbred girlboy bitchbastard from the south.

that's why they use the expression "Hey Cousin"

999 times out of 100 they'll be right.
[+]
 Seraph.Ramyrez
Serveur: Seraph
user: Ramyrez
By Seraph.Ramyrez 2015-04-16 11:33:52
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
I still kinda want at least one pure-blooded Spath heir but I think it'd be better if I adopted

Well, I'm not having kids (at least, not via the traditional fashion) and I'm pretty sure my brother is gay (he won't say it plainly but between his living arangements and my dad's subtle language I suspect it to be the case) so without some rather extenuating circumstances, this particular branch of the family is the end of the bloodline. However, given I think family means so much more than genetic contributions, I'm really not sweating it.
 Seraph.Ramyrez
By Seraph.Ramyrez 2015-04-16 11:34:42
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
I have a cousin,

Yeah but you can't throw a rock into a crowd at a swap meet without hitting a relative wearing flip flops... it's a condition called being an inbred girlboy bitchbastard from the south.

that's why they use the expression "Hey Cousin"

999 times out of 100 they'll be right.

Works in much of New England, too. Freaking Irish Catholics and their 8,000 babies.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2015-04-16 11:39:16
Link | Citer | R

Meshi, you should adopt a child. Maybe they'll appreciate your extra couch. :x

Honestly though... I feel this. I still kinda want at least one pure-blooded Spath heir but I think it'd be better if I adopted... Either way I have a long time to think about that stuff!
That couch is going to the dump today :P

Seraph.Ramyrez said: »
I still kinda want at least one pure-blooded Spath heir but I think it'd be better if I adopted

Well, I'm not having kids (at least, not via the traditional fashion) and I'm pretty sure my brother is gay (he won't say it plainly but between his living arangements and my dad's subtle language I suspect it to be the case) so without some rather extenuating circumstances, this particular branch of the family is the end of the bloodline. However, given I think family means so much more than genetic contributions, I'm really not sweating it.
My brother has already carried on the bloodline, so pressure is completely off of me :D
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-04-16 11:47:02
Link | Citer | R

in my brain is a tiny memory of an asian comedienne lady wearing flip flops and holding a fly swatter....

PARKER Edit:
was it ms swan?
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-04-16 11:57:43
Link | Citer | R

idk, but I'm seeing it too, & it's creeping me out.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-04-16 12:03:40
Link | Citer | R

I'm getting big old lady glasses.

american dad?
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-04-16 12:04:37
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dameshi said: »
Meshi, you should adopt a child. Maybe they'll appreciate your extra couch. :x

Honestly though... I feel this. I still kinda want at least one pure-blooded Spath heir but I think it'd be better if I adopted... Either way I have a long time to think about that stuff!
That couch is going to the dump today :P

My brother has already carried on the bloodline, so pressure is completely off of me :D
My sister has already carried on our line as well... but there will be a time when a duel to the death need happen and I will not be without a contender for the event.
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-04-16 12:13:39
Link | Citer | R

I need a heir to bear the glitter bomb mantle.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-04-16 12:19:49
Link | Citer | R

in my brain is a tiny memory of an asian comedienne lady wearing flip flops and holding a fly swatter....

PARKER Edit:
was it ms swan?
Ohhhhyeayeayea I tell you erryting!
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-04-16 12:32:02
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
idk, but I'm seeing it too, & it's creeping me out.

it had to be one of the many short lived sketch comedy shows they used to make before reality tv...

in living color... sctv... madtv...kids in the hall...

it was back in the day you had to sit through twenty skits that sucked, to watch the one funny one.... and the week you got around to watch it and sat through all twenty sucktastic skits, they phoned it in on the "good one" and it sucked too...

which I why I play video games
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-04-16 12:39:01
Link | Citer | R

still fooling around on 11?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-04-16 12:40:27
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dameshi said: »
I wish more people should consider adoption, even if they are perfectly capable of having children of their own. There are so many kids without homes. Logically, it makes sense to prioritize taking care of those children than creating more children.

Unrelated: I'm kinda hungry, but don't want to eat lunch yet :/
Its always funny to me that the people suggesting this don't want kids of their own or haven't adopted any.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-04-16 12:43:16
Link | Citer | R

still fooling around on 11?

yeah I'm building a relic shield for paladin...

I'm already so bored with dyna bubu I took bst in there yesterday and just killed the hell out of the zone...

why oh why did I build that stupid knife...

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-04-16 12:47:45
Link | Citer | R

right on.

I think I might come back if this new elder scrolls game sucks.
[+]
 Seraph.Ramyrez
By Seraph.Ramyrez 2015-04-16 12:56:14
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Its always funny to me that the people suggesting this don't want kids of their own or haven't adopted any.

Care to cite your examples beyond "Ramyrez" and "possibly Dameshi"?

I'm not going into my personal case yet again and I'm not trying to drag the argument out, but -- at least based on the response I got previously -- you're a little off-base with that comment.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-04-16 13:17:46
Link | Citer | R

Care to cite your examples beyond "Ramyrez" and "possibly Dameshi"?

I'm not going into my personal case yet again and I'm not trying to drag the argument out, but -- at least based on the response I got previously -- you're a little off-base with that comment.
How am I off base?
 Seraph.Ramyrez
By Seraph.Ramyrez 2015-04-16 13:22:17
Link | Citer | R

How am I off base?

Its always funny

It just seems awfully assumptive to base an entire concept on my feelings on something. Feel free to be struck by the somewhat juxtaposed idea of me saying it put together with my own personal circumstance regarding having kids, but it's hardly an omnipresent thing, in my experience. I am, in fact, seemingly in the minority in my opinions on this topic -- indeed, in the broad topic of "children" -- not just here, but pretty much everywhere.
 Seraph.Ramyrez
By Seraph.Ramyrez 2015-04-16 13:23:32
Link | Citer | R

why oh why did I build that stupid knife...

I believe this is where Chaos would say, "feels".
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-04-16 13:30:17
Link | Citer | R

How am I off base?

Its always funny

It just seems awfully assumptive to base an entire concept on my feelings on something. Feel free to be struck by the somewhat juxtaposed idea of me saying it put together with my own personal circumstance regarding having kids, but it's hardly an omnipresent thing, in my experience. I am, in fact, seemingly in the minority in my opinions on this topic -- indeed, in the broad topic of "children" -- not just here, but pretty much everywhere.
It's not based on your feelings on the subject. Hell I didn't even quote you in my response.

It is always funny to me when people who don't have or even want children of their own bring up this point.

People are entitled to their feelings on the matter as much as I am to find it funny for having it in the first place.
 Seraph.Ramyrez
By Seraph.Ramyrez 2015-04-16 13:38:31
Link | Citer | R

It's not based on your feelings on the subject. Hell I didn't even quote you in my response.

Well I'd hope that given no one else has really expressed this around here at all aside from me (and now to a lesser extent, meshi), you can see why I'd extrapolate that.

It is always funny to me when people who don't have or even want children of their own bring up this point.

It's always funny to me when people think you can't have opinions on children or ideas about raising them/etc. (or on anything, really) just because you don't have them. As if they weren't children themselves at one point, and don't have their own experiences both in that fashion and with nieces, nephews, children of friends, cousins, etc.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-04-16 13:56:13
Link | Citer | R

you two should take your courtship to PM's, you're boring the ***out of me.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-04-16 14:01:15
Link | Citer | R

I'm going to have PARKER compile a list of everything we can talk about without somehow offending remo mcfeely's feelings.

PARKER Edit: here you are sir...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2015-04-16 14:03:35
Link | Citer | R

omg you're sooooo FUNNY *bats eyes*
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-04-16 14:08:22
Link | Citer | R

Well I'd hope that given no one else has really expressed this around here at all aside from me (and now to a lesser extent, meshi), you can see why I'd extrapolate that.
This is only about people that post here now? No I can't see why you would.
It's always funny to me when people think you can't have opinions on children or ideas about raising them/etc. (or on anything, really) just because you don't have them. As if they weren't children themselves at one point, and don't have their own experiences both in that fashion and with nieces, nephews, children of friends, cousins, etc
Never said you can't have an opinion just said it wouldn't make it any less laughable to me lol.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-04-16 14:09:08
Link | Citer | R

I've had to put up with about 7,000 posts about St. Vincent! You can deal with it!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-04-16 14:13:49
Link | Citer | R

well I'm hitting the chloroform then, & have parker wake me up when you two are done.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-04-16 14:17:01
Link | Citer | R

Remo Kohler McFeely said: »
 Seraph.Ramyrez
By Seraph.Ramyrez 2015-04-16 14:19:10
Link | Citer | R

It's fine. I'm done. I didn't want to go into at all beyond responding to Dameshi, but Flav has to throw in his two cents about why everyone's opinions but his are laughable.

*** it. Going bowling.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-04-16 14:21:27
Link | Citer | R

Flav has to throw in his two cents about why everyone's opinions but his are laughable.

so pass him off as a schmuck & quit getting all worked up. you aren't going to be able to right every wrong in the world.
First Page 2 3 ... 17287 17288 17289 ... 18549 18550 18551