I sold all of my comic books to buy baby diapers and clothes...
baby stuff is ridiculously expensive and my son, young the giant, was ten pounds at birth and too big for everything we had already bought.....
O.O
Your poor wife.
Baby stuff is waaaaay overpriced. I end up buying most clothes and toys from used stores. Except 100% wool or silk items because they rock for winter time.
Seconded. Ten pounds sounds like a nightmare!
I really don't buy clothes anymore anyway. Everyone else wants to dress a baby. I've donated crap with the tags still on. They grow out of it so fast. I think most of the stuff I throw on him is what cycles through the laundry rotation.
I'm way too germophobic for used cootie covered clothes and toys...
meh...somebody has to be the sucker that buys everything new to stock those shelves...
Yeah, I have to wash the new clothes from store because of the chemicals/stuff put on clothes so it doesn't bother me too much to wash used ones.
Toys I'm pickier about. I have to get the bleach, vinegar, and bleach wipes out and go to town.
got stuck coming out and they couldn't get him out nor could they push him back in for the emergency C-section so with both he and my wife dying on the table the doc finally dislocated his shoulder to get him out of there.
it was bad....
Ow. Traumatic.
Glad everything worked out in the end but what a horrible experience.
i'm glad Kat was two weeks early as she was angled oddly and they were putting the vaccum together as I pushed her out. If she was bigger it would have been an issue. The contractions were squeezing her badly and causing her blood pressure to drop dramatically. As it was I ended up in surgery 2 days later.
Antidotally I've read and talked with a lot of people who had the same issue. It seems to be more prevalent than not. But I don't have any hard data for it.
My mom had two angled badly births with me and my sister.
Several girls I know here had the same problem. Ending up with a c-section, lots of stiches, or hemorrhaging afterwards.
yeah they are. the son was providing plenty of lol's this weekend. he was protesting having to sit & watch his sister play volleyball, poured some water into his eyeballs from his sippy-cup, & was horrified. the horror turned slowly into annoyance, then mild discomfort, then slight amusement, randomly out of nowhere. this all occurred within about 20 seconds, then when the water was all gone, he looked at me, paused a moment, & poured some more water into his eyes only to start the process all over.
the last time I was at a volley ball game I was eating life savers and one tried to go down my throught before it got chomped up into oblivion... It was too big still and got stuck in my throat... Luckily it had a big ol hole in it therefore all the water I was trying to shove down my gullet to get it out of there went right on through... eventually it did come loose and make it's way down but I think I was mentally scarred at that point and never liked swallowing pills since...
i'm glad Kat was two weeks early as she was angled oddly and they were putting the vaccum together as I pushed her out. If she was bigger it would have been an issue. The contractions were squeezing her badly and causing her blood pressure to drop dramatically. As it was I ended up in surgery 2 days later.
Antidotally I've read and talked with a lot of people who had the same issue. It seems to be more prevalent than not. But I don't have any hard data for it.
My mom had two angled badly births with me and my sister.
Several girls I know here had the same problem. Ending up with a c-section, lots of stiches, or hemorrhaging afterwards.
A buddy of mine has a horned uterus, which was pretty touch and go with conception (four miscarriages :(). Her daughter was four weeks premature, which isn't bad.
You're a trooper though! I sissied out of natural birth way ahead of time. I think, if we decide to have a second, I may opt out of an epidural. Just a wild guess, but I think the anesthesiologist might have messed up my dosage.
When labor was in full swing, I was so numb that one of the L&D nurses was becoming frustrated with my inability to "push", which I completely thought I was doing. "Huh? What? Am I not?"
EDIT: Off topic, but I found a cute, little field mouse in the laundry room this weekend. That cat thread reminded me of it. (Not that a harmless field mouse here and there is going to provoke me to go to the animal shelter for a cat.) He seemed lost. LOL!
I was a month premature and ~8.5 lbs, if I remember correctly. I was a c-section though. And was so thoroughly awesome that my mom wasn't allowed to have more kids lest she corner the market on her sons hogging up all the lovely ladies.*
Or my mom is Type 1 diabetic and was advised any more children would pose significant health risks, up to and including a date with Norm Macdonald's voice.
Diabetes during pregnancy can result in big babies. So, considering that is around average full-term birth weight, he could have been a BIG ***' BABY if he went full-term.
Diabetes during pregnancy can result in big babies. So, considering that is around average full-term birth weight, he could have been a BIG ***' BABY if he went full-term.
Many would argue I still turned out to be a big ***' baby anyhow.
Hi Nik and Mosin! ^^ How's it been? I don't have any good CCL stories, we work in different areas now. I see her once in awhile and she seems to be doing well.
Hi Nik and Mosin! ^^ How's it been? I don't have any good CCL stories, we work in different areas now. I see her once in awhile and she seems to be doing well.
Edit: As of 2010-10-05 14:48:06 CST, Ni reached 10,000 pages.
Since we all can't be on the same linkshell in game, this can be our cross server linkshell thread.
Like most linkshells, it can be pretty dead at times. Other times it's full of intense conversations about either rl, gear, goals, pokemon or anything else you want to contribute.
We can cover any sort of topic at all, within reason of the forum rules. No real main topic, just a bunch of FFXIAH friends/people coming on and discussing random things.
Yeah Chuu. Bringing you up to speed, Ludoggy is the LS pedophile. I'm the fountain of random and useless knowledge that makes you go "Hrm" with the occasional side of "holy shit he said what?"
Kungfu is the LS nutjob, spouting super random things that are usually sexist, until Savvy or Alyria comes into the room. Then he's a classic case of sexual harrassment. Rumaha is also true to the second part; we're wondering about his sexuality though.
Daj is Ludoggy's gay lover. Not much else is known about this Asuran. Tairo is kinda new, but since is a female and Alyria's lesbian lover, she fit right in real quick.
Celene(F) and Rowland(M) are more of the shyer members, but often say things that are witty, have a good pun and sometimes cause three page discussions. Celene hates when people hit on her. It doesn't stop them from trying.
Krizz is just social and likes to kill time here during work Tbest is about the same, except tends to be a douche to guys and affectionate toward girls.
Alyria is the most social female, gets groped a lot without provoking it by others, and Tairo ends up stabbing people for it. Cai is just a barrel of lols, I might be gay for him. If I wasn't straight.
Not sure about Citag, s/he's new. Kiriyu is just an in-out kinda person. Says one thing every three days that every guy makes a big fuss over. Ludoggy gets really defensive since she's asian and underage (might be 18 now).
Artem is the wayward soul that makes you ponder the meaning of life by constantly reminding us life can suck. But he deals, and so do we. About the same for Savannah, except people are more "AWH!" to her because of a vagina involved.
Dasva is the ex military man (as is Krizz but this doesn't apply to him) who hates the world and plots a way to destroy most of it.
Number2 is kinda like a mix between Cai and I; never bashes, likes to laugh and has odd avatars. His current suits a lot of the convos this LS gets into. Barti is most well known for his moustache. He gives mousatche rides for a fee. I'm missing a few people but whatever. CARRY ON!
Luelle Smells.
Roster of FFXIAH Ni (as of April 1st, 2010 Pocoyo avatar craze)
Happy b-day ls.
Heres my lame gift to AHLS, since Row is lame and took away the OP, I made my own!
Haseyo/Bignose: He's got a bigass nose, Leader of the RL avi revloution or some junk no one gives a crap about...crazy about his asian pop/rock bands and is a closet pedo. AKA LAME
Dameshi: wont level his sam sub and is a lolblu, LAME
Citag: Doesnt put out, Really lame
Dasva: Uses Chu as a cover up for his desire for me greased up and naked on his bed, Lame.
Rydiya/Bra+Panties: Secret lesbien, doesnt wear bra+panties, like to knit and other old people stuff (bingo)
Pikachu/Chu: Hi Chu, I love chu
Kryee/Socks: Noms on socks, wears the sam red pair everyday and frequently sniffs her arm pits.
Cheyne: Domo origoto, Mr Roboto...I think he's gay.
Urial: SOCCER IS LAME AND YOU'RE LAME.
Thundars: LOLCANADIAN
Spence: LOLFRENCHCANADIAN
Enterius/ghost: He's a ghost...he'll say something witty to me later.
Ixe: Ducky face and cant seem to get a straw in her mouth (can get other things in there though)
Mairah: She cool...lame
Bart: Full times OPO-OPO, free mustache rides otherwise LAME
Sav/Mango: Field trips, yay!
Aly/thatgreenmodthatwillbanmeifIsayanythingbad: *tapes*
Woody: You're not Italian...no tea for you.
Sectum: My apprentice...loves asian girls, loves to cook...he's awesome. put me in a story where I wasnt a pedo and that'd cool
Rum:STOP RAIDING MY BASEMENT AND TAKING AWAY MY GIRLS GAWD. Long Islander...lame
Valencea:Wont tell me the color of her undies, you lost the bet...no we cant get married...NO MEANS NO
Kojo:Open pedo...he likes scat, ewww
Tohsou: I think he's a pedo with a girlfriend as cover up, lame.
Kiriyu/strawberry: Lurk Less post moar! I see you what you are doing!
Krizz: Mohawk guy #1
Triet: Mohawk guy #1...wait
Bloodbathboy: The Hulk
Kungfuhustle: AH%DUE%$JNSRGHSRHHEYHEHSA Y%HEDHGSR EAT AHUYY DONKEY NUTS
Celene: Quit...Canadian...who the hell quits?
Tbest: MIA
Eternaltriumph: Where the hell has he been? Is he gone cause he got pussywhipped or something? Whatever...
#2: GOD...I miss him /cry
Luelle/otherlu: The Other Lu.
Zekky: Quit, kicking ass, raped me :\
Krystale/Girlwithpiercing: Magnets stick to her, Toke Canadian, hawt...she's 15 right?
Marzbarz: NINJA
Rowland: All your Pocoyo are belong to...him
Weewoo/Tool: He liked Asura and wont admit it.
Miemo: Has a mithra avi c.c
Kalyna: is a girl right? right? oh...lame
Gimmeurselables: TOO MUCH BOUNCE...TOO BIG, EWWWW
Sagittario: Lame elf whu runs around in a diaper subligar
Ludoggy: Faggot
Edit: The Family Ni Tree
Luelle's (And Citag's too!) birthday present
[h1]H1[/h1]
[h2]H2[/h2]
[h3]H3[/h3]
[figlet]Figlet[/figlet]
[spoiler="Custom spoiler!"][h1]Yay[/h1][/spoiler]
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/matas/hobnotropic[/soundcloud]
Will try to get to more stuff when I can.
Disclaimer: Your Feelings May Get Hurt In Your Stay Here.