multiple personalities. Check.
Weird to the point he should call a doctor for help. Check
Imagines fellow posters dead and takes credit. Check
says dork and nerd excessively to cover own insecurity. Check
etc.
etc.
etc.
Nik's "Snow White and the seven dwarves." guide to baby care.
Babies cry when they are hungry, thirsty, lonely, gassy, sleepy, wet/dirty, tired
SO you change them, feed them, burp them, rock them, try to get them back to sleep.
If you check all seven twice and nothing works take their temperature because they might have a fever and about to pull a "snow white" (ie: lapse into a coma)
The key for night time interaction is to always change them first, that way if they fall asleep during the feeding/burping/rocking phase you just put them in their crib.
If you change them after, it wakes them up and you have nothing to get them back to sleep with because they aren't hungry enough to nurse again yet.
Did I ever claim my opinion was worth anything? Making up stuff in your head again huh? I've tried to warn you about this before! Please, for all of our sakes turn yourself in like a good little canadian criminal so we are all a little safer.
SO you change them, feed them, burp them, rock them, try to get them back to sleep.
My pattern, almost exactly. Occassionally, it's feed, burp, feed again.
I think I made it sound in my post like she cries all the time. She doesn't.
She cries when she is fighting sleep, and the other things you mentioned. But she settles down fairly quickly, which is just one of the reasons she's awesome :)
But for sleep her eyes start dropping, arms falling to the sides, and then she pulls herself back from the edge.
All I can think of is:
"No, I don wanna sleep!" /puts hands on hips
SO you change them, feed them, burp them, rock them, try to get them back to sleep.
My pattern, almost exactly. Occassionally, it's feed, burp, feed again.
I think I made it sound in my post like she cries all the time. She doesn't.
She cries when she is fighting sleep, and the other things you mentioned. But she settles down fairly quickly, which is just one of the reasons she's awesome :)
But for sleep her eyes start dropping, arms falling to the sides, and then she pulls herself back from the edge.
All I van think of is:
"No, I don wanna sleep!" /puts hands on hips
That fidget while drifting off that startles them awake again?
SO you change them, feed them, burp them, rock them, try to get them back to sleep.
My pattern, almost exactly. Occassionally, it's feed, burp, feed again.
I think I made it sound in my post like she cries all the time. She doesn't.
She cries when she is fighting sleep, and the other things you mentioned. But she settles down fairly quickly, which is just one of the reasons she's awesome :)
But for sleep her eyes start dropping, arms falling to the sides, and then she pulls herself back from the edge.
All I van think of is: "No, I don wanna sleep!" /puts hands on hips
LOL! @/puts hands on hips
and Naw to the cries all the time part, PARKER copypasta'd the baby advise from an early discussion with mosin.
All babies cry for the same reasons and because it is there only way to communicate.
If she settles down right away, you are doing it right!
That fidget while drifting off that startles them awake again?
That's one part. The monkey reflex thing.
The other is literally eyelids going down and relaxing and then she pulls herself awake again. I think when her grandparents stayed with us for a bit she got overstimulated and used to always having something going on.
as an example. if you need it to be dark and quiet to sleep you figure that so do they. but some babies like the lights on and noises. perhaps classical music playing in the background to sleep... one of my nieces liked those sleeping sounds cds with whales and stuff. (she also liked being swaddled) but her sister hated being swaddled!!
it's like a riddle you have to figure out through trial and error.
once you stumble onto the right combination and she sleeps six hours straight it's perfectly acceptable to celebrate by screaming WOOHOO!
Edit: As of 2010-10-05 14:48:06 CST, Ni reached 10,000 pages.
Since we all can't be on the same linkshell in game, this can be our cross server linkshell thread.
Like most linkshells, it can be pretty dead at times. Other times it's full of intense conversations about either rl, gear, goals, pokemon or anything else you want to contribute.
We can cover any sort of topic at all, within reason of the forum rules. No real main topic, just a bunch of FFXIAH friends/people coming on and discussing random things.
Yeah Chuu. Bringing you up to speed, Ludoggy is the LS pedophile. I'm the fountain of random and useless knowledge that makes you go "Hrm" with the occasional side of "holy shit he said what?"
Kungfu is the LS nutjob, spouting super random things that are usually sexist, until Savvy or Alyria comes into the room. Then he's a classic case of sexual harrassment. Rumaha is also true to the second part; we're wondering about his sexuality though.
Daj is Ludoggy's gay lover. Not much else is known about this Asuran. Tairo is kinda new, but since is a female and Alyria's lesbian lover, she fit right in real quick.
Celene(F) and Rowland(M) are more of the shyer members, but often say things that are witty, have a good pun and sometimes cause three page discussions. Celene hates when people hit on her. It doesn't stop them from trying.
Krizz is just social and likes to kill time here during work Tbest is about the same, except tends to be a douche to guys and affectionate toward girls.
Alyria is the most social female, gets groped a lot without provoking it by others, and Tairo ends up stabbing people for it. Cai is just a barrel of lols, I might be gay for him. If I wasn't straight.
Not sure about Citag, s/he's new. Kiriyu is just an in-out kinda person. Says one thing every three days that every guy makes a big fuss over. Ludoggy gets really defensive since she's asian and underage (might be 18 now).
Artem is the wayward soul that makes you ponder the meaning of life by constantly reminding us life can suck. But he deals, and so do we. About the same for Savannah, except people are more "AWH!" to her because of a vagina involved.
Dasva is the ex military man (as is Krizz but this doesn't apply to him) who hates the world and plots a way to destroy most of it.
Number2 is kinda like a mix between Cai and I; never bashes, likes to laugh and has odd avatars. His current suits a lot of the convos this LS gets into. Barti is most well known for his moustache. He gives mousatche rides for a fee. I'm missing a few people but whatever. CARRY ON!
Luelle Smells.
Roster of FFXIAH Ni (as of April 1st, 2010 Pocoyo avatar craze)
Happy b-day ls.
Heres my lame gift to AHLS, since Row is lame and took away the OP, I made my own!
Haseyo/Bignose: He's got a bigass nose, Leader of the RL avi revloution or some junk no one gives a crap about...crazy about his asian pop/rock bands and is a closet pedo. AKA LAME
Dameshi: wont level his sam sub and is a lolblu, LAME
Citag: Doesnt put out, Really lame
Dasva: Uses Chu as a cover up for his desire for me greased up and naked on his bed, Lame.
Rydiya/Bra+Panties: Secret lesbien, doesnt wear bra+panties, like to knit and other old people stuff (bingo)
Pikachu/Chu: Hi Chu, I love chu
Kryee/Socks: Noms on socks, wears the sam red pair everyday and frequently sniffs her arm pits.
Cheyne: Domo origoto, Mr Roboto...I think he's gay.
Urial: SOCCER IS LAME AND YOU'RE LAME.
Thundars: LOLCANADIAN
Spence: LOLFRENCHCANADIAN
Enterius/ghost: He's a ghost...he'll say something witty to me later.
Ixe: Ducky face and cant seem to get a straw in her mouth (can get other things in there though)
Mairah: She cool...lame
Bart: Full times OPO-OPO, free mustache rides otherwise LAME
Sav/Mango: Field trips, yay!
Aly/thatgreenmodthatwillbanmeifIsayanythingbad: *tapes*
Woody: You're not Italian...no tea for you.
Sectum: My apprentice...loves asian girls, loves to cook...he's awesome. put me in a story where I wasnt a pedo and that'd cool
Rum:STOP RAIDING MY BASEMENT AND TAKING AWAY MY GIRLS GAWD. Long Islander...lame
Valencea:Wont tell me the color of her undies, you lost the bet...no we cant get married...NO MEANS NO
Kojo:Open pedo...he likes scat, ewww
Tohsou: I think he's a pedo with a girlfriend as cover up, lame.
Kiriyu/strawberry: Lurk Less post moar! I see you what you are doing!
Krizz: Mohawk guy #1
Triet: Mohawk guy #1...wait
Bloodbathboy: The Hulk
Kungfuhustle: AH%DUE%$JNSRGHSRHHEYHEHSA Y%HEDHGSR EAT AHUYY DONKEY NUTS
Celene: Quit...Canadian...who the hell quits?
Tbest: MIA
Eternaltriumph: Where the hell has he been? Is he gone cause he got pussywhipped or something? Whatever...
#2: GOD...I miss him /cry
Luelle/otherlu: The Other Lu.
Zekky: Quit, kicking ass, raped me :\
Krystale/Girlwithpiercing: Magnets stick to her, Toke Canadian, hawt...she's 15 right?
Marzbarz: NINJA
Rowland: All your Pocoyo are belong to...him
Weewoo/Tool: He liked Asura and wont admit it.
Miemo: Has a mithra avi c.c
Kalyna: is a girl right? right? oh...lame
Gimmeurselables: TOO MUCH BOUNCE...TOO BIG, EWWWW
Sagittario: Lame elf whu runs around in a diaper subligar
Ludoggy: Faggot
Edit: The Family Ni Tree
Luelle's (And Citag's too!) birthday present
[h1]H1[/h1]
[h2]H2[/h2]
[h3]H3[/h3]
[figlet]Figlet[/figlet]
[spoiler="Custom spoiler!"][h1]Yay[/h1][/spoiler]
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/matas/hobnotropic[/soundcloud]
Will try to get to more stuff when I can.
Disclaimer: Your Feelings May Get Hurt In Your Stay Here.