I went to beach last summer for a weekend. I took my sister and her husband, which are not fans of my music genre or news radio, so we agreed to settle in middle and listen to Hits Music Station, Pop and stuff. *** Robert Thicke song annoyed *** out of me. Imagine Dragons song I cranked up when we could. Then I heard someone used music bits from an Alice DJ song, least I think it was Alice DJ.
while working construction for so many years, the boredom really got to me. I would take whatever song was on the radio & twist it around to mock whichever sorry sob they saddled me with that day. it was a way to do some form of mental gymnastics to avoid the overwhelming DULL.
When I worked in field, I remember enjoying working on the floor with the white boy electrician cause he would play Neptunes most of time. XD Other than that, I was too busy keeping my laborers in line and making shure they put things in correct units.
while working construction for so many years, the boredom really got to me. I would take whatever song was on the radio & twist it around to mock whichever sorry sob they saddled me with that day. it was a way to do some form of mental gymnastics to avoid the overwhelming DULL.
*edit*
whoops! anyway my point was my brain will still do that once in a great while out of force of habit.
I've found that rap and pop are very complimentary to calcs.
I went to beach last summer for a weekend. I took my sister and her husband, which are not fans of my music genre or news radio, so we agreed to settle in middle and listen to Hits Music Station, Pop and stuff. *** Robert Thicke song annoyed *** out of me. Imagine Dragons song I cranked up when we could. Then I heard someone used music bits from an Alice DJ song, least I think it was Alice DJ.
It really says something about the current crowd when I yearn for the old days of Tenshibaby.
LOL! I forgot about him. I was going to tease you about him having a crush on you since his used to obsess over you, but I'm afraid even the mere idea would make you jump out of your skin.
I just don't remember it always being so tense. Even I get turned off because I find myself taking it all a little too seriously and I really don't want to do that.
It really says something about the current crowd when I yearn for the old days of Tenshibaby.
LOL! I forgot about him. I was going to tease you about him having a crush on you since his used to obsess over you, but I'm afraid even the mere idea would make you jump out of your skin.
He blocked me because he loved me too much ;;
My favorite moment on this forum will always be when he accused me of hacking the servers because my posts were still showing up even though I was blisted. lol
you not digging the back up your claim to fame stand off, that's going on in the tax thread? I found the last page hilarious!
"I can't share information with you! Because not only would it reinforce my understanding of it, but then you would know as much as I do and... I can't have that!!!! I dont have time to share it (ignore that I have all the time to derail and troll though)!!!!! RAHAHAHHAHAHAAH. WHAT!!!! You say I dont have an understanding??!!!? No it's you that doesnt have an understanding!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA"
I think that sums it up. If only it had a "I cant extrapolate because it would violate client confidentiality". Then we would have run the full gauntlet of excuses from the last year.
I just don't remember it always being so tense. Even I get turned away because I find myself taking it all a little too seriously and I really don't want to do that.
Well I agree there. He slings poo, others sling poo back, makes me just skim all the poo slingers posts and look for lawls without insults.
Edit: As of 2010-10-05 14:48:06 CST, Ni reached 10,000 pages.
Since we all can't be on the same linkshell in game, this can be our cross server linkshell thread.
Like most linkshells, it can be pretty dead at times. Other times it's full of intense conversations about either rl, gear, goals, pokemon or anything else you want to contribute.
We can cover any sort of topic at all, within reason of the forum rules. No real main topic, just a bunch of FFXIAH friends/people coming on and discussing random things.
Yeah Chuu. Bringing you up to speed, Ludoggy is the LS pedophile. I'm the fountain of random and useless knowledge that makes you go "Hrm" with the occasional side of "holy shit he said what?"
Kungfu is the LS nutjob, spouting super random things that are usually sexist, until Savvy or Alyria comes into the room. Then he's a classic case of sexual harrassment. Rumaha is also true to the second part; we're wondering about his sexuality though.
Daj is Ludoggy's gay lover. Not much else is known about this Asuran. Tairo is kinda new, but since is a female and Alyria's lesbian lover, she fit right in real quick.
Celene(F) and Rowland(M) are more of the shyer members, but often say things that are witty, have a good pun and sometimes cause three page discussions. Celene hates when people hit on her. It doesn't stop them from trying.
Krizz is just social and likes to kill time here during work Tbest is about the same, except tends to be a douche to guys and affectionate toward girls.
Alyria is the most social female, gets groped a lot without provoking it by others, and Tairo ends up stabbing people for it. Cai is just a barrel of lols, I might be gay for him. If I wasn't straight.
Not sure about Citag, s/he's new. Kiriyu is just an in-out kinda person. Says one thing every three days that every guy makes a big fuss over. Ludoggy gets really defensive since she's asian and underage (might be 18 now).
Artem is the wayward soul that makes you ponder the meaning of life by constantly reminding us life can suck. But he deals, and so do we. About the same for Savannah, except people are more "AWH!" to her because of a vagina involved.
Dasva is the ex military man (as is Krizz but this doesn't apply to him) who hates the world and plots a way to destroy most of it.
Number2 is kinda like a mix between Cai and I; never bashes, likes to laugh and has odd avatars. His current suits a lot of the convos this LS gets into. Barti is most well known for his moustache. He gives mousatche rides for a fee. I'm missing a few people but whatever. CARRY ON!
Luelle Smells.
Roster of FFXIAH Ni (as of April 1st, 2010 Pocoyo avatar craze)
Happy b-day ls.
Heres my lame gift to AHLS, since Row is lame and took away the OP, I made my own!
Haseyo/Bignose: He's got a bigass nose, Leader of the RL avi revloution or some junk no one gives a crap about...crazy about his asian pop/rock bands and is a closet pedo. AKA LAME
Dameshi: wont level his sam sub and is a lolblu, LAME
Citag: Doesnt put out, Really lame
Dasva: Uses Chu as a cover up for his desire for me greased up and naked on his bed, Lame.
Rydiya/Bra+Panties: Secret lesbien, doesnt wear bra+panties, like to knit and other old people stuff (bingo)
Pikachu/Chu: Hi Chu, I love chu
Kryee/Socks: Noms on socks, wears the sam red pair everyday and frequently sniffs her arm pits.
Cheyne: Domo origoto, Mr Roboto...I think he's gay.
Urial: SOCCER IS LAME AND YOU'RE LAME.
Thundars: LOLCANADIAN
Spence: LOLFRENCHCANADIAN
Enterius/ghost: He's a ghost...he'll say something witty to me later.
Ixe: Ducky face and cant seem to get a straw in her mouth (can get other things in there though)
Mairah: She cool...lame
Bart: Full times OPO-OPO, free mustache rides otherwise LAME
Sav/Mango: Field trips, yay!
Aly/thatgreenmodthatwillbanmeifIsayanythingbad: *tapes*
Woody: You're not Italian...no tea for you.
Sectum: My apprentice...loves asian girls, loves to cook...he's awesome. put me in a story where I wasnt a pedo and that'd cool
Rum:STOP RAIDING MY BASEMENT AND TAKING AWAY MY GIRLS GAWD. Long Islander...lame
Valencea:Wont tell me the color of her undies, you lost the bet...no we cant get married...NO MEANS NO
Kojo:Open pedo...he likes scat, ewww
Tohsou: I think he's a pedo with a girlfriend as cover up, lame.
Kiriyu/strawberry: Lurk Less post moar! I see you what you are doing!
Krizz: Mohawk guy #1
Triet: Mohawk guy #1...wait
Bloodbathboy: The Hulk
Kungfuhustle: AH%DUE%$JNSRGHSRHHEYHEHSA Y%HEDHGSR EAT AHUYY DONKEY NUTS
Celene: Quit...Canadian...who the hell quits?
Tbest: MIA
Eternaltriumph: Where the hell has he been? Is he gone cause he got pussywhipped or something? Whatever...
#2: GOD...I miss him /cry
Luelle/otherlu: The Other Lu.
Zekky: Quit, kicking ass, raped me :\
Krystale/Girlwithpiercing: Magnets stick to her, Toke Canadian, hawt...she's 15 right?
Marzbarz: NINJA
Rowland: All your Pocoyo are belong to...him
Weewoo/Tool: He liked Asura and wont admit it.
Miemo: Has a mithra avi c.c
Kalyna: is a girl right? right? oh...lame
Gimmeurselables: TOO MUCH BOUNCE...TOO BIG, EWWWW
Sagittario: Lame elf whu runs around in a diaper subligar
Ludoggy: Faggot
Edit: The Family Ni Tree
Luelle's (And Citag's too!) birthday present
[h1]H1[/h1]
[h2]H2[/h2]
[h3]H3[/h3]
[figlet]Figlet[/figlet]
[spoiler="Custom spoiler!"][h1]Yay[/h1][/spoiler]
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/matas/hobnotropic[/soundcloud]
Will try to get to more stuff when I can.
Disclaimer: Your Feelings May Get Hurt In Your Stay Here.