Not for us at least... probably fantastic for them lol..
Indeed! And it is never something we like. The "two girls just start making out in front of you" scenario just never happens like it does in movies/TV.
White girl jamming is the only jamming as far as I'm concerned! :) The less melodious the voice the higher the volume to compensate! And can we talk about some car dancing?!?!? Car dancing is good for the soul!
Who knows...Who knows? A little Paul Wall 'Sittin' Sidewayz' for shits and giggles is pretty freaking fun too!
Not for us at least... probably fantastic for them lol..
Indeed! And it is never something we like. The "two girls just start making out in front of you" scenario just never happens like it does in movies/TV.
I don't get that either... Why would you want them to make out? I'd much rather make out with one of the girls instead of them going to town on eachother lol...
Not for us at least... probably fantastic for them lol..
Indeed! And it is never something we like. The "two girls just start making out in front of you" scenario just never happens like it does in movies/TV.
I don't get that either... Why would you want them to make out? I'd much rather make out with one of the girls instead of them going to town on eachother lol...
Cause sometimes its hot. Then they both can turn and invite you in. I think I would explode if it was two blondes.
Not for us at least... probably fantastic for them lol..
Indeed! And it is never something we like. The "two girls just start making out in front of you" scenario just never happens like it does in movies/TV.
White girl jamming is the only jamming as far as I'm concerned! :) The less melodious the voice the higher the volume to compensate! And can we talk about some car dancing?!?!? Car dancing is good for the soul!
Who knows...Who knows? A little Paul Wall 'Sittin' Sidewayz' for shits and giggles is pretty freaking fun too!
I dont think i can jam until its white girl jamming.
ANDOMGILOVECARDANCING.
Not for us at least... probably fantastic for them lol..
Indeed! And it is never something we like. The "two girls just start making out in front of you" scenario just never happens like it does in movies/TV.
I don't get that either... Why would you want them to make out? I'd much rather make out with one of the girls instead of them going to town on eachother lol...
Cause sometimes its hot. Then they both can turn and invite you in. I think I would explode if it was two blondes.
I'm more of a one woman type of guy... so I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this lol..
Sry a friend showed up at the office and took me to lunch, however....
*thanks skull
*I actually have a vehicle were the speakers aren't blown out by the dumbass teenagers that had it before me, so I possess bass again! huzzah! :D so to answer your question the song was an old too short cover of someone else's song "I need a freak"
*no baby yet! he was due yesterday, so now we're into overdue days, but she went to the doctor this morning, who said that she "would not allow him to go over 1 week overdue, as he'll run out of room, amniotic(sp?) fluid, ect. so will be absolutely this time next week, if not sooner. so I'd say the stage is set pretty well for your pool
You can't be blamed for that? pshhhhhhh And were you talking about that thing where you said something about women wanting to be molded and such by men?
Sry a friend showed up at the office and took me to lunch, however....
*thanks skull
*I actually have a vehicle were the speakers aren't blown out by the dumbass teenagers that had it before me, so I possess bass again! huzzah! :D so to answer your question the song was an old too short cover of someone else's song "I need a freak"
*no baby yet! he was due yesterday, so now we're into overdue days, but she went to the doctor this morning, who said that she "would not allow him to go over 1 week overdue, as he'll run out of room, amniotic(sp?) fluid, ect. so will be absolutely this time next week, if not sooner. so I'd say the stage is set pretty well for your pool
O.<
Your wife's name isn't Erin, is it? :o One of my friends was due yesterday too I believe, and no baby yet! She even played some dance game to try to wiggle it out, and today she's playfully asking if anyone wants to "waddle a marathon" with her to wiggle it out.
Sry a friend showed up at the office and took me to lunch, however.... *thanks skull *I actually have a vehicle were the speakers aren't blown out by the dumbass teenagers that had it before me, so I possess bass again! huzzah! :D so to answer your question the song was an old too short cover of someone else's song "I need a freak" *no baby yet! he was due yesterday, so now we're into overdue days, but she went to the doctor this morning, who said that she "would not allow him to go over 1 week overdue, as he'll run out of room, amniotic(sp?) fluid, ect. so will be absolutely this time next week, if not sooner. so I'd say the stage is set pretty well for your pool O.<
Your wife's name isn't Erin, is it? :o One of my friends was due yesterday too I believe, and no baby yet! She even played some dance game to try to wiggle it out, and today she's playfully asking if anyone wants to "waddle a marathon" with her to wiggle it out.
Lindsay
but yeah the dog has gotten to go on quite a few extra walks lately >.<
Sry a friend showed up at the office and took me to lunch, however.... *thanks skull *I actually have a vehicle were the speakers aren't blown out by the dumbass teenagers that had it before me, so I possess bass again! huzzah! :D so to answer your question the song was an old too short cover of someone else's song "I need a freak" *no baby yet! he was due yesterday, so now we're into overdue days, but she went to the doctor this morning, who said that she "would not allow him to go over 1 week overdue, as he'll run out of room, amniotic(sp?) fluid, ect. so will be absolutely this time next week, if not sooner. so I'd say the stage is set pretty well for your pool O.<
ditch us for lunch and other people?!?!
Yeah, I think they misdiagnosed my date of conception... I was allegedly supposed to be born on the firstish of the month... but ended up like 4 weeks after that... I didn't think that was even possible... or I misheard the story which is a valid assumption... They did have to induce labor though...
Best of luck with the new kid and his arrival! He's just holding out so he can be born in an awesome month and also not be a Christmas babay!
lol yeah, some got fairly steamed about it... I'll have to say I disagree with that one too...
Its ok, different points of view and its not as harsh as people take it. In reality if it upsets people that much, how I choose to interact with others, I just won't mention it anymore. Besides, I don't always run that "Super Game" in my interactions with females.
No silly. Theirs. What people don't know don't hurt them. =)
Oh hey Mos, let me see if I can look into something we call "Ponche" my family (hispanics) swear that it works to induce labor. SOmething about figs. Its a funky tasting drink. My mum drank it the night before she went into labor with me when I was over due two weeks.
Ehh... If men molded women we'd be nothing but mindless physically-attractive slaves. "exactly!" etc. Personally, if any guy im with ever makes a comment like that toward me, they better fix that ***quick or im out. If that's all a guy wants from me, or thinks about, then im obviously not the one for them, so they need to gtfo out of my life lol But I've had my share of ***, so I guess i'm a little impatient with that ***, plus i'm not your ditzy girly girl, not interested in being a trophy
Edit: As of 2010-10-05 14:48:06 CST, Ni reached 10,000 pages.
Since we all can't be on the same linkshell in game, this can be our cross server linkshell thread.
Like most linkshells, it can be pretty dead at times. Other times it's full of intense conversations about either rl, gear, goals, pokemon or anything else you want to contribute.
We can cover any sort of topic at all, within reason of the forum rules. No real main topic, just a bunch of FFXIAH friends/people coming on and discussing random things.
Yeah Chuu. Bringing you up to speed, Ludoggy is the LS pedophile. I'm the fountain of random and useless knowledge that makes you go "Hrm" with the occasional side of "holy shit he said what?"
Kungfu is the LS nutjob, spouting super random things that are usually sexist, until Savvy or Alyria comes into the room. Then he's a classic case of sexual harrassment. Rumaha is also true to the second part; we're wondering about his sexuality though.
Daj is Ludoggy's gay lover. Not much else is known about this Asuran. Tairo is kinda new, but since is a female and Alyria's lesbian lover, she fit right in real quick.
Celene(F) and Rowland(M) are more of the shyer members, but often say things that are witty, have a good pun and sometimes cause three page discussions. Celene hates when people hit on her. It doesn't stop them from trying.
Krizz is just social and likes to kill time here during work Tbest is about the same, except tends to be a douche to guys and affectionate toward girls.
Alyria is the most social female, gets groped a lot without provoking it by others, and Tairo ends up stabbing people for it. Cai is just a barrel of lols, I might be gay for him. If I wasn't straight.
Not sure about Citag, s/he's new. Kiriyu is just an in-out kinda person. Says one thing every three days that every guy makes a big fuss over. Ludoggy gets really defensive since she's asian and underage (might be 18 now).
Artem is the wayward soul that makes you ponder the meaning of life by constantly reminding us life can suck. But he deals, and so do we. About the same for Savannah, except people are more "AWH!" to her because of a vagina involved.
Dasva is the ex military man (as is Krizz but this doesn't apply to him) who hates the world and plots a way to destroy most of it.
Number2 is kinda like a mix between Cai and I; never bashes, likes to laugh and has odd avatars. His current suits a lot of the convos this LS gets into. Barti is most well known for his moustache. He gives mousatche rides for a fee. I'm missing a few people but whatever. CARRY ON!
Luelle Smells.
Roster of FFXIAH Ni (as of April 1st, 2010 Pocoyo avatar craze)
Happy b-day ls.
Heres my lame gift to AHLS, since Row is lame and took away the OP, I made my own!
Haseyo/Bignose: He's got a bigass nose, Leader of the RL avi revloution or some junk no one gives a crap about...crazy about his asian pop/rock bands and is a closet pedo. AKA LAME
Dameshi: wont level his sam sub and is a lolblu, LAME
Citag: Doesnt put out, Really lame
Dasva: Uses Chu as a cover up for his desire for me greased up and naked on his bed, Lame.
Rydiya/Bra+Panties: Secret lesbien, doesnt wear bra+panties, like to knit and other old people stuff (bingo)
Pikachu/Chu: Hi Chu, I love chu
Kryee/Socks: Noms on socks, wears the sam red pair everyday and frequently sniffs her arm pits.
Cheyne: Domo origoto, Mr Roboto...I think he's gay.
Urial: SOCCER IS LAME AND YOU'RE LAME.
Thundars: LOLCANADIAN
Spence: LOLFRENCHCANADIAN
Enterius/ghost: He's a ghost...he'll say something witty to me later.
Ixe: Ducky face and cant seem to get a straw in her mouth (can get other things in there though)
Mairah: She cool...lame
Bart: Full times OPO-OPO, free mustache rides otherwise LAME
Sav/Mango: Field trips, yay!
Aly/thatgreenmodthatwillbanmeifIsayanythingbad: *tapes*
Woody: You're not Italian...no tea for you.
Sectum: My apprentice...loves asian girls, loves to cook...he's awesome. put me in a story where I wasnt a pedo and that'd cool
Rum:STOP RAIDING MY BASEMENT AND TAKING AWAY MY GIRLS GAWD. Long Islander...lame
Valencea:Wont tell me the color of her undies, you lost the bet...no we cant get married...NO MEANS NO
Kojo:Open pedo...he likes scat, ewww
Tohsou: I think he's a pedo with a girlfriend as cover up, lame.
Kiriyu/strawberry: Lurk Less post moar! I see you what you are doing!
Krizz: Mohawk guy #1
Triet: Mohawk guy #1...wait
Bloodbathboy: The Hulk
Kungfuhustle: AH%DUE%$JNSRGHSRHHEYHEHSA Y%HEDHGSR EAT AHUYY DONKEY NUTS
Celene: Quit...Canadian...who the hell quits?
Tbest: MIA
Eternaltriumph: Where the hell has he been? Is he gone cause he got pussywhipped or something? Whatever...
#2: GOD...I miss him /cry
Luelle/otherlu: The Other Lu.
Zekky: Quit, kicking ass, raped me :\
Krystale/Girlwithpiercing: Magnets stick to her, Toke Canadian, hawt...she's 15 right?
Marzbarz: NINJA
Rowland: All your Pocoyo are belong to...him
Weewoo/Tool: He liked Asura and wont admit it.
Miemo: Has a mithra avi c.c
Kalyna: is a girl right? right? oh...lame
Gimmeurselables: TOO MUCH BOUNCE...TOO BIG, EWWWW
Sagittario: Lame elf whu runs around in a diaper subligar
Ludoggy: Faggot
Edit: The Family Ni Tree
Luelle's (And Citag's too!) birthday present
[h1]H1[/h1]
[h2]H2[/h2]
[h3]H3[/h3]
[figlet]Figlet[/figlet]
[spoiler="Custom spoiler!"][h1]Yay[/h1][/spoiler]
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/matas/hobnotropic[/soundcloud]
Will try to get to more stuff when I can.
Disclaimer: Your Feelings May Get Hurt In Your Stay Here.