Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 131 132 133 ... 18549 18550 18551
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-18 13:25:29
Link | Citer | R

I cannot understand people that can justify drinking but have hangups about smoking weed and ***. It's the same *** thing, one is just sanctioned by the government because, when they made it illegal, people just used it anyway, AND it caused more crime then when it was legal...

Oh, wait...sounds pretty familiar.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-18 13:25:46
Link | Citer | R

Rowland said:
Dasva said:
Rowland said:
Luelle said:
Quote:
I thought ppl like u were only in fairy tales....

Lol nope. I've never drank. Or done drugs. or Smoked cigarettes.

High five ^^/
I haven't done drugs or smoked either. I've drank but not so much I had to throw up. Drinking to get drunk is stupid >.>

What other reason is there to drink? Most of it taste like crap so really its just to get a bit looser? I have something against drugs and smoking never done it.

Moreso underage drinking + frat party kinds of drinking. The "lets see how drunk I get before I pass out" people

those are the stupid kids, I always hope they would die of alcohol poisoning, but sadly, I never get my wish
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-18 13:26:11
Link | Citer | R

Kungfuhustle said:
Yes, I have smoked and drank, but I traded the bong for the bottle years ago.

Silly, shoulda done it the other way around. You ain't getting no weed hangovers, that's for damn sure...
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 13:26:12
Link | Citer | R

I've never been able to pass out from drinking... then again I generally know when its a good idea to stop and outlast most peeps anyways.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-18 13:27:51
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Kungfuhustle said:

Silly, shoulda done it the other way around. You ain't getting no weed hangovers, that's for damn sure...

I know, but you can't smoke weed in the club to break ice with hot women, and when I did smoke, I just sat there and played video games lol
 Asura.Artemicion
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-18 13:28:32
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
I cannot understand people that can justify drinking but have hangups about smoking weed and ***. It's the same *** thing, one is just sanctioned by the government because, when they made it illegal, people just used it anyway, AND it caused more crime then when it was legal...

Hahaha, amen.

Dasva said:
Get someone to make things interesting for you... can be painful though watch out.

Aye, people are unreliable and tend to have ulterior and selfish motivations behind their actions. Alcohol and tobacco have always been steadfast in their ability to be my hunch for coping with reality.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-18 13:29:04
Link | Citer | R

Kungfuhustle said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Kungfuhustle said:

I know, but you can't smoke weed in the club to break ice with hot women, and when I did smoke, I just sat there and played video games lol

That's what Amsterdam is for.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-18 13:30:19
Link | Citer | R

Kungfuhustle said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Kungfuhustle said:

LOL yeah, I know the feeling. We used to smoke before we'd go in, one time we're all sitting in the car, smoking a delicious blueberry blunt, get really *** high and then fell asleep. EVERYBODY. We wake up at like 3 in the morning, still in the car, club's closed, everyone's gone.

Was a short night LMAO
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-18 13:31:14
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Kungfuhustle said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Kungfuhustle said:

That's what Amsterdam is for.

yeah, but to pay $1000 for a ticket to go there for two weeks just makes no sense...

Off-topic... they need to stop making Van Wilder movies, no one *** cares about freshmen. Buncha worthless saps anyway, at least its a straight-to-dvd movie.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 13:31:18
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Dasva said:
Get someone to make things interesting for you... can be painful though watch out.

Aye, people are unreliable and tend to have ulterior and selfish motivations behind their actions. Alcohol and tobacco have always been steadfast in their ability to be my hunch for coping with reality.

Dreams are nice while they last but then reality bites... and yeah people suck.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-18 13:31:45
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Kungfuhustle said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Kungfuhustle said:

LOL yeah, I know the feeling. We used to smoke before we'd go in, one time we're all sitting in the car, smoking a delicious blueberry blunt, get really *** high and then fell asleep. EVERYBODY. We wake up at like 3 in the morning, still in the car, club's closed, everyone's gone.

Was a short night LMAO

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-18 13:32:16
Link | Citer | R

I hate those college van wilder movies...so lame.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 13:34:12
Link | Citer | R

Or are they?
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Serveur: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-18 13:34:13
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

Amen, #2. lol I quit smoking awhile back just because the dealers became overly dubious and I can understand a lot of people don't want to deal with the seedy types, but during Obama's first "online Townhall meeting" I was so *** annoyed when he completely dismissed the question regarding legalization when it was the #1 question in 4 different categories. (Green energy, haha) - Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura are at least ballsy enough to put it out on the table and argue for it. :c
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-18 13:35:09
Link | Citer | R

same here, those freshman girls wouldn't know what to do with a *** even if it came with instructions.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-18 13:36:02
Link | Citer | R

Caiyuo said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

Amen, #2. lol I quit smoking awhile back just because the dealers became overly dubious and I can understand a lot of people don't want to deal with the seedy types, but during Obama's first "online Townhall meeting" I was so *** annoyed when he completely dismissed the question regarding legalization when it was the #1 question in 4 different categories. (Green energy, haha) - Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura are at least ballsy enough to put it out on the table and argue for it. :c

While I agree it's a great issue to put on the table and discuss for action. But in all honesty we have more important things to work on. Like making sure we can keep living on the planet and that our homes aren't worth less than a cardboard box by the end of the year.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 13:40:45
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
I cannot understand people that can justify drinking but have hangups about smoking weed and ***. It's the same *** thing, one is just sanctioned by the government because, when they made it illegal, people just used it anyway,

Well that's about as sensible as the arguments I here for having hang ups with having sex with teens... anyways drunk people know how they are in some way when there drunk. I don't have to deal with drunk people telling me how there not impaired at all and thats why they drink all the time including for things its best not to be impaired at all about. I've spent more time listening to pot heads talk about how weed has no side effects despite the rediculous amount of info out there. At least drunks seem sober and actually are some of the time.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-18 13:41:02
Link | Citer | R

Caiyuo said:

Yeah, I was pretty *** annoyed, too. It's a legitimate question, and dismissing it out of hand like that lost him a lot of brownie points with me and my circle of friends. People need to be serious about the growing movement to legalize, or at the very least, decriminalize it on a federal level. Leave it up to the states to determine what they wanna do as far as the scheduling of Marijuana...they're already doing it now, might as well formalize it.

And yeah, I'm a VIP customer with my guys...they all deliver and are not seedy at all. ^^
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-18 13:41:26
Link | Citer | R

we're going back to mud huts soon.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 13:43:01
Link | Citer | R

I think we should do what parts of asain does about it...
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-18 13:44:18
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
Well that's about as sensible as the arguments I here for having hang ups with having sex with teens... anyways drunk people know how they are in some way when there drunk. I don't have to deal with drunk people telling me how there not impaired at all and thats why they drink all the time including for things its best not to be impaired at all about. I've spent more time listening to pot heads talk about how weed has no side effects despite the rediculous amount of info out there. At least drunks seem sober and actually are some of the time.

Please, everyone I know that drinks on a regular basis will play the same game talking about how not-impaired they are. More people die drunk driving then high driving every *** day...high people don't usually WANT to go anywhere, they just wanna chill and watch some TV.

And the side effects from weed smoking are no worse then cigarette smoking, yet they're legal, so that argument has absolutely no bearing. Regular use of alcohol is bad for you, too, yet, also legal.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-18 13:46:24
Link | Citer | R

Well, it's like this 14th century german alchemist quote, something along the lines of: "Every substance is poison within its consumption. The dosage and manner in which it's consumed determines its lethal nature."

In other words: Everything in moderation.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 13:48:41
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

Please, everyone I know that drinks on a regular basis will play the same game talking about how not-impaired they are. More people die drunk driving then high driving every *** day...high people don't usually WANT to go anywhere, they just wanna chill and watch some TV.

And the side effects from weed smoking are no worse then cigarette smoking, yet they're legal, so that argument has absolutely no bearing. Regular use of alcohol is bad for you, too, yet, also legal.

See this is what I'm talking about. Pot smokers will always go on about how it isn't that bad. Theres is rediculous amount of info on negative side effects but just get ignore by the users. Most heavy drinkers I know only think there fine when there drunk. And as such wont do so when they need to do good like say not drinking at work. But people doing drugs will do it all day long at times.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-18 13:49:50
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

See this is what I'm talking about. Pot smokers will always go on about how it isn't that bad. Theres is rediculous amount of info on negative side effects but just get ignore by the users. Most heavy drinkers I know only thing there fine when there drunk. And as such wont do so when they need to do good. But people doing drugs will do it all day long at times.

I suppose the only real difference is, pot withdrawal won't kill you, while alcohol withdrawal can, and will.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-18 13:50:51
Link | Citer | R

even impaired I'm still capable of driving, I know my limit for driving drunk. Since we have a free bus system here that runs from 10pm till 3am, I can piss my life into a bottle and stumble onto one of the busses.

Only problem is, even when I can't see straight, I can see the other idiots on the bus being stupid.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-18 13:51:33
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
See this is what I'm talking about. Pot smokers will always go on about how it isn't that bad. Theres is rediculous amount of info on negative side effects but just get ignore by the users. Most heavy drinkers I know only think there fine when there drunk. And as such wont do so when they need to do good like say not drinking at work. But people doing drugs will do it all day long at times.

Tell me these bad side effects that come from smoking weed and not from other legal substances as well...WEED ONLY side effects.

And people that do drugs/drink/whatever at work fail regardless. Pretty much everyone I know that smokes doesn't get high at work. That's just a piece of DARE propaganda...
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-18 13:52:48
Link | Citer | R

weed is the lesser of two evils. You'll never hear about someone OD'ing on weed, and even though potheads tend to either turn into sloths or be happy, the effects wear off and their day continues.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-18 13:57:07
Link | Citer | R

Kungfuhustle said:
weed is the lesser of two evils. You'll never hear about someone OD'ing on weed, and even though potheads tend to either turn into sloths or be happy, the effects wear off and their day continues.

That's because weed doesn't directly affect your nervous system like other hardcore stuff (ie: cocaine, heroine, crack, etc.) do.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-18 13:58:30
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Kungfuhustle said:

That's because weed doesn't directly affect your nervous system like other hardcore stuff (ie: cocaine, heroine, crack, ALCOHOL etc.) do.

Modified.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Serveur: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-18 14:01:49
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
A lot if not all of what you've heard related to the dangers of marijuana is most likely propaganda. lol Hemp is even illegal even though it's harmless and is actually something like that of a miracle plant. It's all politics and has just been demonized for so long by family organizations and drug-abuse circles that it's just become something for people to put blame upon. Pot's a massive *** scapegoat. lol Really something worth looking into, and with someone like Ron Paul behind it who is really a unique voice in our country and an impressive mind, I think everyone owes it to themselves to take a second look at the subject.

As to Art's economic points to putting this on the back-burner, legalizing, regulating and taxing MJ would actually provide a massive boon to many states as well as cut costs on drug enforcement teams, reduce military expenditure in the drug war in Mexico, and cause a massive reduction in overall arrests and thus cause less stress on prisons nation-wide which are a massive drain on the economy and generally produce more criminals post-release than they lock up as far as I can tell. I have no hard evidence, but it seems like a pretty common sense opinion to arrive at after knowing people pre and post prison sentences. lol

Gotta go workout before dyna, but it's been fun bitching with you guys. lol Seeya!
First Page 2 3 ... 131 132 133 ... 18549 18550 18551