Cerberus.Nieko
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-18 11:51:47
Link | Citer | R

Kungfuhustle said:
SAVVY LOVES IT WHEN I DEMAND TO PUT MY MEAT BETWEEN HER BUNS :D

ok, subject change... WHATS BETTER FOR A POOL PARTY, free food or free beer?

food or booze?
Here's the fix!
Make a fruit salad with apples, pineapples, oranges, grapes, the works in a HUGE bowl. Fill remainder of bowl with Everclear. Let it sit in ur fridge for 1 day or two before the party then dump the liquid into a seperate bowl for 'fruit punch'. Anyone who takes a drink will be *** up. Anyone who eats fruit will be *** up. Win/Win situation.
 Cerberus.Savannah
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-18 11:53:26
Link | Citer | R

Kungfuhustle said:
ok, the reason why I asked that question is cz there are two pool parties going on today...

One @ West10, where the free beer is, and Venetian Villas, where the free food is...

Unfortunately, West10 is a lot farther than Venetian, and last time I went there, I threw up my soul twice when I got home lol

wait...what kind of food? O.O lol
Serveur: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-18 11:53:31
Link | Citer | R

You know, reading all that *** in that other drama thread, I say again, I'm *** glad I'm not in an endgame LS...nothing but drama llamas involved in that ***, I swear
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-18 11:53:37
Link | Citer | R

Nieko said:
Kungfuhustle said:
SAVVY LOVES IT WHEN I DEMAND TO PUT MY MEAT BETWEEN HER BUNS :D

ok, subject change... WHATS BETTER FOR A POOL PARTY, free food or free beer?

food or booze?
Here's the fix!
Make a fruit salad with apples, pineapples, oranges, grapes, the works in a HUGE bowl. Fill remainder of bowl with Everclear. Let it sit in ur fridge for 1 day or two before the party then dump the liquid into a seperate bowl for 'fruit punch'. Anyone who takes a drink will be *** up. Anyone who eats fruit will be *** up. Win/Win situation.

DO I LOOK HOMOSEXUAL TO BE TOSSING FRUITY SALAD LIKE THAT?!
 Bahamut.Rumaha
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-18 11:54:13
Link | Citer | R

Savannah said:
Rumaha said:
*drinks his milk* i shoulda said choco milk :/

thank you :O

I only make choco. milk >.>

O_O OSHI!

Moar prz!

cookies and choco milk, great start to the day :o
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-18 11:54:30
Link | Citer | R

Savannah said:
Rumaha said:

Savvy's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!... omfg shoot me. i deserve it.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-18 11:54:49
Link | Citer | R

Savannah said:
Kungfuhustle said:
ok, the reason why I asked that question is cz there are two pool parties going on today...

One @ West10, where the free beer is, and Venetian Villas, where the free food is...

Unfortunately, West10 is a lot farther than Venetian, and last time I went there, I threw up my soul twice when I got home lol

wait...what kind of food? O.O lol

I dunno, last time I was there, they had wings and such, but those wings were sorta stale and the ranch dressing was starting to turn.

There will be free pizza at West10, but you need to stalk the pizza guy when he gets there lol
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-18 11:54:56
Link | Citer | R

Nieko said:
Savannah said:
Rumaha said:

Savvy's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!... omfg shoot me. i deserve it.

LOLOLOLOL!! <3
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 11:55:47
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
You know, reading all that *** in that other drama thread, I say again, I'm *** glad I'm not in an endgame LS...nothing but drama llamas involved in that ***, I swear

Well maybe if *** didn't take advantage of everyone else... but guess that wont happen human nature and all especially when you never have to see or talk to the people you screwed over
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-18 11:58:27
Link | Citer | R

Nieko said:
Savannah said:
Rumaha said:

*shoots you*
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-18 11:58:40
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

Well maybe if *** didn't take advantage of everyone else... but guess that wont happen human nature and all especially when you never have to see or talk to the people you screwed over

meh... I'm part of an endgame LS and the only drama I've seen were people complaining about Dynamis wipes... fun stuff
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-18 12:00:15
Link | Citer | R

And this is why you dont have fruity relic gear #2 :B
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-18 12:00:39
Link | Citer | R

Rumaha said:
Nieko said:

*shoots you*

My hero!!

so i'm all deep in what i'm about to post right? Then Savvy's avi gets to this ONE particular pic that draws my attention EVERY time and I forgot what I was gonna write.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-18 12:01:21
Link | Citer | R

or fruity salad...

I wonder when gay guys go to prison, if that's like Disney Land for them?
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-18 12:03:41
Link | Citer | R

Nieko said:
Rumaha said:
Nieko said:

*shoots you*

My hero!!

so i'm all deep in what i'm about to post right? Then Savvy's avi gets to this ONE particular pic that draws my attention EVERY time and I forgot what I was gonna write.

hahahahaha You're Welcome >.>
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-18 12:04:53
Link | Citer | R

Good morning LS. What's going on today?
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-18 12:04:57
Link | Citer | R

Ludoggy said:

And you know what, that's fine with me honestly. If it comes with all the *** I'd rather be naked. I'm convinced, at least with FFXI anyways, that you just can't group more then 10-15 people together towards a common goal without someone's feelings getting hurt, someone acquiring a God complex, someone QQing about points or something they "deserve", someone "phoning it in" and not really trying, etc...

I mean, I've never even DONE endgame and I'm already sick of the ***, ya know? LOL
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-18 12:06:13
Link | Citer | R

Kungfuhustle said:
or fruity salad...

I wonder when gay guys go to prison, if that's like Disney Land for them?

lol well i doubt it.
I'm straight but I cant imagine goin to a women's corectional facility. All those big burly *** that are in there cuz they beat up their puny husbands and such. The few that would only require 5 or 6 shots at a bar to be deemed 'doable' have already be claimed by the big burly *** i'm trying to avoid eye contact with. I think I'd get raped in the most unenjoyable way possible...
Wait what was the original question?
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-18 12:06:14
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:

nothing super.
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Ludoggy said:

And you know what, that's fine with me honestly. If it comes with all the *** I'd rather be naked. I'm convinced, at least with FFXI anyways, that you just can't group more then 10-15 people together towards a common goal without someone's feelings getting hurt, someone acquiring a God complex, someone QQing about points or something they "deserve", someone "phoning it in" and not really trying, etc...

I mean, I've never even DONE endgame and I'm already sick of the ***, ya know? LOL

for all you know you get into a shell with no drama <.>
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-07-18 12:06:16
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:

Morning Art~ ^^
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-18 12:07:08
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Ludoggy said:

I'd say it's not just ffxi. Just people and the odds of you finding someone like that is too good. Though if you constantly weed those people out and/or don't deal with it you can eventually end up with a decent shell.
Rowland said:
I've noticed a lot of leaders just pretend it never happened until it goes away. If it doesn't go away, the people QQing will eventually get their stuff and the problem will work itself out in time. All others just get kicked

Yeah ignoring problems doesn't actualy work...
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-18 12:07:43
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Ludoggy said:

maybe if you actually DID Dynamis you'd change your mind.

I run with DPS, and as far as I know, we joke around for the most part. Of course we rape the ***out of the zones, and we are good at it. Sure, there might be one or two bad apples in our midst, but they most they run off with is ONE PIECE of armor.

SO WHAT?! One piece of armor that we can farm again since we have so much time left in the zone. I'm sure Wolftin keeps a list of players to avoid and their associates.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-18 12:09:13
Link | Citer | R

Well, I know this is easier said than done but, if one is so fed up with the drama but still desires to do endgame activities, why not make your own and get friends to help band some high levels together?

If you lay down the line from the start so people know what to expect from the start, then there can't be excuses, exceptions or whining later. How would you set your rules? IMO the more simple the better.

I suppose the two main for me would be:

1) No disrespect. You don't have to like everyone, but no open disrespect in the LS chat. If you have a problem, you take it to tells or tell an officer you have an issue with so-and-so.

2) If you want the item, you have to participate. Nothing will be put on hold or reserved for you. Simple as that.

If you can't follow those two simple things and Q_Q about it then they deserve the boot.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-18 12:10:25
Link | Citer | R

ok, my question was... if a gay guy goes to prison, wouldn't that be a pleasant time for him?
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-18 12:11:02
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
I'd say it's not just ffxi. Just people and the odds of you finding someone like that is too good. Though if you constantly weed those people out and/or don't deal with it you can eventually end up with a decent shell.

Yeah, I'd agree with that, especially given my work history in supervisory/managerial roles, there's always going to be issues on any team. Maybe I just tolerate it more because that's not a *** game and people's actual lively hoods are at stake when we're not working together efficiently...

However, I would have to wonder, at the rate people are quitting FFXI (and getting banhammered for *** LOL), it's gotta be goddamn hard keeping a good team together at this point. By the time I DO actually get myself involved in that ***, it'll prolly be so *** broken and sad LMAO

Kungfuhustle said:
maybe if you actually DID Dynamis you'd change your mind.

I did a Dynamis Sandy once, with a friends LS. Nothing serious, they just let me tag along so I could see what it was like. Honestly, it wasn't anything that I would be like OMFG THIS IS SO FUN. Kinda boring actually...I'm sure getting gear would offset the boredom though prolly LOL
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-18 12:12:29
Link | Citer | R

User submitted image

THIS IS ME ON THE COOKIES SAVVY GAVE ME!
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-18 12:12:38
Link | Citer | R

Kungfuhustle said:
ok, my question was... if a gay guy goes to prison, wouldn't that be a pleasant time for him?

ok i still say no. i mean he may enjoy the first few rapes but... ewomfgwhydoyouhavemethinkingthisthrough?!?!
/end
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-18 12:13:22
Link | Citer | R

Nieko said:
Kungfuhustle said:

ok i still say no. i mean he may enjoy the first few rapes but... ewomfgwhydoyouhavemethinkingthisthrough?!?!
/end

i mean really? u thought it through?
First Page 2 3 ... 126 127 128 ... 18549 18550 18551